The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-09-2021, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Truft deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Best Massage place ever guys?

Hi bro, can share contact?
Old 22-09-2021, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 19
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by takashitei View Post
Hi bro, can share, will write a FR after trying. thank in advance.
Pm you too, Write a FR after trying. cheer
Old 22-09-2021, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 18
leo695mb is a glorious beacon of lightleo695mb is a glorious beacon of lightleo695mb is a glorious beacon of lightleo695mb is a glorious beacon of lightleo695mb is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundworks View Post
Just Pm you bro. This therapist, Mxxxxx, is really solid. Very attentive and detail to your request. So far only she able to solve my frozen shoulder issue.....she is pleasant looking and slender figure for her age. 40 plus but very soft spoken, confirm you will enjoy the session with her. Back stepping is her forte, she knows the points to release the tension and align back your spine. I felt such a gem shall be share and benefit bro here.
Hi bro soundworks,
Care to share contact or location mention therapist, Mxxxxx?
I do need rub on my stiff back. It’s been awhile.
Thank you
Old 22-09-2021, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 16
hoya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhoya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Just Pm you bro. This therapist, Mxxxxx, is really solid. Very attentive and detail to your request. So far only she able to solve my frozen shoulder issue.....she is pleasant looking and slender figure for her age. 40 plus but very soft spoken, confirm you will enjoy the session with her. Back stepping is her forte, she knows the points to release the tension and align back your spine. I felt such a gem shall be share and benefit bro here.
Soundworks bro, can share the mp to me?
need good massage for my shoulder.. sit office too long...

Thanks
Old 23-09-2021, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 19
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoya View Post
Soundworks bro, can share the mp to me?
need good massage for my shoulder.. sit office too long...

Thanks
Old 24-09-2021, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1015 / Power: 18
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

Quote:
bro can pm me too? i think earlier you pm me the wrong contact
Old 24-09-2021, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 5
Moomer0657 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMoomer0657 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowboi08 View Post
thanks to bro soundworks for the contact! Made an appt wif M***** this afternoon..so this FR is hot off the press!

initially opted for their Swedish massage as this option is cheaper..90 min @ $88..the receptionist told me that their Signature Hot Oil is more popular..this option is at $132 for 90 min..so i told her me not so keen..haha

when M***** arrived at the room, she told me that my waist area and shoulder area are very stiff..if i opt for Swedish massage, then the strength will not be there..coz it is supposed to be gentle strokes..asked me to switch to the deep tissue massage instead so that she can help me to fix my problem areas..i told her to go ahead..and indeed, her deep tissue massage no horse run! True, it is very painful..but afterwards, my back area and leg area feels quite light..and no longer as tight..she also stepped on my back..there is a proper bar for them to hold onto..she also advise me to go back for a few more sessions so that she can fully fix my problem areas..i told her ok, will be back for more! as time is limited, she did not ask me to turn over and massage the front area..haha

when i was at the counter to pay the difference in price, i was asked whether i want to become a member..just pay $10..and once i had clocked 10hrs worth of massage, 1hr will be free the next time i go and after paying $10..i say ok, since there is no expiry..haha

overall is a clean joint..no GQ asked..
Can pm me contract also. Thx bro
Old 25-09-2021, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moomer0657 View Post
Can pm me contract also. Thx bro
Ok its the le mandarin/grandeur spa model.
Old 25-09-2021, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
FireNindo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrene View Post
I do have a late 20s slim ML that can do good and hard massage near beauty world MRT. Room come with shower facilities. RTM her multiple times.
PM me if you interested.
bro can share more contact info?
Old 25-09-2021, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
FireNindo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrene View Post
I do have a late 20s slim ML that can do good and hard massage near beauty world MRT. Room come with shower facilities. RTM her multiple times.
PM me if you interested.
Can pm me the contact? Thanks!
Old 26-09-2021, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 17
takashitei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thank for the contact. Went down yesterday but never get to try M because her customer took 2 hour massage and only free after 6pm. Hence i was given a young malaysian therapist. She came in & introduced herself . 1st look very very young, quite surprise to see such a young malaysian chinese working at a spa.
She is very green, when come to fingerpressing, she able to hit the points but she does not have the strength to execute it. After 10 min of fingerpressing, she remove the towel and apply the warm oil onto my back, she execute better in this area., quite good , maybe this oil pressing request lesser strength and this suit her better. Massage the thigh, groin area and butt, can tell she is trying hard to please. hahaha.
Another hour passed, she dimmed the light and ask me to turn facing front. She applied oil onto my legs n shoving in and out of my inner thigh......certain area she hit the jackpot and my didi reacted hahhaha. After that she performed tummy massage, moving from chest slowly downward to tummy.......circulating my tummy area and fingers occassionaly touch my pubic hairs....and moving more downward n further down....hahahhaaha didi very hard........sad part.....no gq ask........time up.......she went out to take warm towel and massage my back and front to remove the oil.....very good service. The ambience and the room is very nice. Will return to find M and try her out.
Old 26-09-2021, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 16
harry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

you went for the 1.5 hour $132 one bro? 1.5 hour $88 one have teasing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by takashitei View Post
After 10 min of fingerpressing, she remove the towel and apply the warm oil onto my back, she execute better in this area., quite good , maybe this oil pressing request lesser strength and this suit her better. Massage the thigh, groin area and butt, can tell she is trying hard to please. hahaha.
Old 26-09-2021, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 7
Thechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of light

Please PM for Contact. Thanks In Advance
Old 27-09-2021, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 6
jagesh1989 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Can share the contact bro... thank you
Old 27-09-2021, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 3
91290 is a living Saint! - you won't find better91290 is a living Saint! - you won't find better91290 is a living Saint! - you won't find better91290 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Able to share? Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread