The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2021, 02:48 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kdawglim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: big trouble after wife test

yeah usually quite easy to detect bro, maybe go a quick test at a clinic
Old 20-08-2021, 06:07 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: big trouble after wife test

Quote:
Originally Posted by dylanchow View Post
Recently wife went for pap smear test, PCR test and HPV test for body checkup .
Then few days later doctor say they seem to found some virus and then
Need another test to check Chlamydia and gonorrhea.
Haizzz...since starting covid untill now.....I no longer have any sexual activity
At all. Trouble still managed to find me.
Since starting covid until now...maybe I got Chlamydia or gonorrhea hiding inside me.
No symptoms for pass few years. Really headache. If doctor say is Chlamydia or gonorrhea. Then I need to go test also ...
hpv can lead to CIN and that leads to cervical cancer

one of the ex wl recently had to go for surgery to remove infected part that had CIN3.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1