The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2020, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10030 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute
Recall.. Which WL you think dress sexy and nice?

In my own opinion:

H22 R7 Sally
H22 R9 xiaowei
Old 15-06-2020, 10:30 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
robert1234 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Recall.. Which WL you think dress sexy and nice?

Violet, Liwen, Jennifer, Inter, MJ, Diamond..but all zao liao haha really missed them.

Current batch maybe xiaowei..the rest dressing like okok to me..but of course dont judge those books by their covers hahaha
Old 15-06-2020, 11:53 PM
Samster

exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert1234 View Post
Violet, Liwen, Jennifer, Inter, MJ, Diamond..but all zao liao haha really missed them.

Current batch maybe xiaowei..the rest dressing like okok to me..but of course dont judge those books by their covers hahaha
Bro u also think xiaowei dress not bad right!
Old 16-06-2020, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 4
Tiger149 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTiger149 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My personal choice would be Joyce.... I get turned each time seeing her wearing short skirt ,sitting on her bed , playing her Hp, and I know that she didn't wear any undie..

I think she prefers being commando below due to the convenience of no need to remove her underwear each time there's a customer taking her... Probably saves her few precious seconds...
Old 16-06-2020, 09:27 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
Bro u also think xiaowei dress not bad right!
Yes..i go to her for my latina-doggy fix when i got such craving hahaha
Old 16-06-2020, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes..i go to her for my latina-doggy fix when i got such craving hahaha
yeah, nice to doggy her the slapping sound haha
Old 16-06-2020, 10:01 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
yeah, nice to doggy her the slapping sound haha
Yes the sight of her ass hahaha..

Oh ya i think mei yee sometimes dresses quite sexily also. Her body very well maintained for her age..i will fuck her doggy standing by the bed facing the mirror directly..fucking shiok seeing thr curve of her back and ass and her sexy face down to neck through the mirror..shiok!!
Old 16-06-2020, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes the sight of her ass hahaha..

Oh ya i think mei yee sometimes dresses quite sexily also. Her body very well maintained for her age..i will fuck her doggy standing by the bed facing the mirror directly..fucking shiok seeing thr curve of her back and ass and her sexy face down to neck through the mirror..shiok!!
which mei yee??
Old 16-06-2020, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Well, sexy and nice is subjective. I actually miss Michelle and her bathrobe (no longer working). Simple, but hell, when the door closes and she undresses her bathrobe slowly, nothing is sexier than that..
Old 16-06-2020, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
Well, sexy and nice is subjective. I actually miss Michelle and her bathrobe (no longer working). Simple, but hell, when the door closes and she undresses her bathrobe slowly, nothing is sexier than that..
Bro which Michelle?
Old 16-06-2020, 10:20 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
which mei yee??
H14r9 mei yee
Old 16-06-2020, 10:23 AM
Samster

peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro which Michelle?
LOL, not current Michelle. There was a Michelle ions ago on the right side of the lane while the houses were still around.. Always wears a white bathrobe and nothing else underneath... Think it was 2005, haha.. Wow 15 years ago... I really miss her.. Lol
Old 16-06-2020, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
LOL, not current Michelle. There was a Michelle ions ago on the right side of the lane while the houses were still around.. Always wears a white bathrobe and nothing else underneath... Think it was 2005, haha.. Wow 15 years ago... I really miss her.. Lol
Can even see the nipples through her bathrobe... Hell.. How's that for teaser
Old 17-06-2020, 08:34 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
H14r9 mei yee
I got zapped for this post. Haha whats wrong with it man?
Old 17-06-2020, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
I got zapped for this post. Haha whats wrong with it man?
Some bros here just tigger happy, i got zapped also just by saying i never trust the government and then..zapped 2 times and called me oppie dog...lol..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1