The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2020, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PSA: GEYLANG CLOSING 26 MARCH 2359HRS TO APRIL 30.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
You said you borrow your expat friend rental car to drive to GL. Fucking take your brain out of your asshole and try to recall the dua kang stories that you tell.
Another nonsensical post from this online pimp! Dun waste time! Skip!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 21-05-2020, 02:59 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
GL OKT are confirmed better than you as they are legal pimp. Therefore, do not put yourself in that position to compare them with you. GL OKT and GL domestic worker are positioned above you, Mr Illegal Online Pimp! I look down on you! Bwahahaha!!
HAHAHAHAHA... a legal PIMP has higher status than an illegal PIMP. Please continue to perform for everyone that you are fucking stupid. HAHAHAHA

Go borrow you expat friend car lah, cheebye.
Old 21-05-2020, 03:00 PM
SamSter

123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Well, doesn't matter that no one knows me.
NNoooo...you fucking desperate for recognition. You even have your own exclusive thread! hahaha...you're a pathetic piece of shit. You love to throw names around as if you know everybody very well. You love to quote the whole world and bring in all the houses.

YOU QUOTED ALMOST EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM IN YOUR POSTS TO ME BUT EVERYONE IGNORED YOU. HAHAHAHA...WHAT A FUCKING LOSER.
Old 21-05-2020, 03:02 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Another nonsensical post from this online pimp! Dun waste time! Skip!
YOU SAID YOU BORROW YOUR EXPAT FRIEND CAR TO DRIVE TO GL. NOT YOUR CAR WOR. YOU EVEN PUT IN DETAIL THAT YOU ASK YOUR EXPAT FRIEND FOR PERMISSION WHETHER CAN BORROW HIS COMPANY RENTAL CAR TO DRIVE TO GL.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...small kid telling story. You have proven you are a DUA PAO SIAN only good for telling story.
Old 21-05-2020, 03:04 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
NNoooo...you fucking desperate for recognition. You even have your own exclusive thread! hahaha...you're a pathetic piece of shit.
That's the vast difference between you and me in terms of status in SBF. That's why I said before, what you uttered so far does not carry weights at all as everyone here know very well what kinda shit persona you have displayed since the day you stepped into this forum. You are an illegal online pimp, I look down on you!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 21-05-2020, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
YOU SAID YOU BORROW YOUR EXPAT FRIEND CAR TO DRIVE TO GL. NOT YOUR CAR WOR. YOU EVEN PUT IN DETAIL THAT YOU ASK YOUR EXPAT FRIEND FOR PERMISSION WHETHER CAN BORROW HIS COMPANY RENTAL CAR TO DRIVE TO GL.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...small kid telling story. You have proven you are a DUA PAO SIAN only good for telling story.
You have no evidence, just based on hearsay or fabricated a story based on your speculation like what you did to others, bronzegod, etc. Nonsense! Skip!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 21-05-2020, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
NNoooo...you fucking desperate for recognition. You even have your own exclusive thread! hahaha...you're a pathetic piece of shit. You love to throw names around as if you know everybody very well. You love to quote the whole world and bring in all the houses.

YOU QUOTED ALMOST EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM IN YOUR POSTS TO ME BUT EVERYONE IGNORED YOU. HAHAHAHA...WHAT A FUCKING LOSER
Yet another nonsensical post! Skip!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 21-05-2020, 03:07 PM
SamSter

A pimp is a pimp, nothing to be proud of. Only a fucking retard like you likes to lick the ass of legal pimps and then say illegal pimp you look down. Got difference, meh? HAHAHAHA... I like it when you perform that you are a moron.

Oei stupid, when ppl call me an FL pimp, they don't really believe so lah. When they say I am Auntie's son, they don't really think so la, just an insult. It's just something to attack me. BUT YOU FUCKING IDIOT REALLY BELIEVE THAT I'M AN FL PIMP AND AUNTIE IS MY MOTHER AND THINK YOU PROVED IT SOMEMORE. HAHAHAHA

You are dumber than everyone else on this forum.
Old 21-05-2020, 03:08 PM
SamSter

Quote:
You have no evidence, just based on hearsay or fabricated a story based on your speculation like what you did to others, bronzegod, etc. Nonsense! Skip!
You are the one who came up with the story. You hearsay yourself borrow your friend expat car to drive to GL? HAHAHAHA
Old 21-05-2020, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
A pimp is a pimp, nothing to be proud of. Only a fucking retard like you likes to lick the ass of legal pimps and then say illegal pimp you look down. Got difference, meh? HAHAHAHA... I like it when you perform that you are a moron.

Oei stupid, when ppl call me an FL pimp, they don't really believe so lah. When they say I am Auntie's son, they don't really think so la, just an insult. It's just something to attack me. BUT YOU FUCKING IDIOT REALLY BELIEVE THAT I'M AN FL PIMP AND AUNTIE IS MY MOTHER AND THINK YOU PROVED IT SOMEMORE. HAHAHAHA

You are dumber than everyone else on this forum.
You know very well you were OKT Seng's runner and currently an illegal online pimp, no need further introduction from me. A pimp is a pimp, sure but you are an illegal one ... The law is fast catching up on you soon! bwahahaha!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 21-05-2020, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
You are the one who came up with the story. You hearsay yourself borrow your friend expat car to drive to GL? HAHAHAHA
Another nonsense post without substance at all! skip!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 21-05-2020, 03:13 PM
SamSter

Quote:
I defend no one but am here to take over ... understood? Bwahahaha ...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
Old 21-05-2020, 03:17 PM
SamSter

Quote:
As I said before and I say again, show me some solid facts especially if you wanna mess with ppl like me ... Dun behave like your buddy, Joker88. I could send “someone” to pay u a visit at 1649 and have a cuppa when GL reopens for business ...
Someone like you? Losers? Talk big got no ability to do anything? HAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 21-05-2020, 03:21 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Since I am in good mood and nothing much to do after dinner ... just to clear your speculation a little re the rental car. Yes, I did drive a rental car to GL sometime. This rental car is on long term lease by my buddy who is an expat and he is residing in the same condo as me. The lease is paid by his company as part of his benefits. I only used his car when he was not in town and he allowed me to take care of the car for him. FYI, I drove the car to GL with his blessing as he himself will do that too. Otherwise I would use my own car but these days I dun park at GL if I used mine due to the obvious. I parked at certain place and walk over. Should you think I am lying, it is perfectly okay. I dun give a damn ...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...NICE STORY YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. My expat friend car, not my car, stay same condo as me...HAHAHAHA...one day in the lift we start to talk about how I like to go GL and he also like to go GL. So open about going to GL but suddenly when it comes to driving so-called your own car, don't dare to park at GL. KONG SIMI LJ?

You have proved you're a fucking moron and a liar. HAHAHAHA....I have proved...I have proved...I have proved... Fuck you.
Old 21-05-2020, 03:26 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Hello Mr Pimp, anything else to add besides those fictitious story? Not juicy enough as you keep talking the same bull shit huh?

Sure, raw fuck is my favourite, what can you do to me? But the bottomline is, you are illegal online pimp and the auntie working at L1649 is your real mother ... Bwahahaha!
HAHAHAHA...what an idiot! Really know nothing about GL.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1