The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2020, 05:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
A draw is not good enough for them...o/w a lot of heads r going to be chopped off ..by hook or by crook they better make sure they win this one or a lot of heads are going to roll...they will drop further down to the last 3 relegation places...if that really happens wat a shame are the Red devils...better call them the red mouse instead...haha
And win they did !!!!.. Good to know they finally made it in their usual attacking style beating Newcastle convincingly 4-1.....so it all boils down to whether they r lazy to play or not... another thing for their success tonight is that we don't see their defence playing among themselves near their 6 yard area or goalmouth n DDG is now giving long goal kicks out to the opposition half of the field giving their attackers more chances to score goals... glad to see the 3 villains doing well tonight esp Maguire who scored the 1st goal.... only minus point is Fernandez missed the penalty which he usually scores for the 1st time

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 18-10-2020 at 07:19 AM.
Old 18-10-2020, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 4
Thedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
And win they did !!!!.. Good to know they finally made it in their usual attacking style beating Newcastle convincingly 4-1.....so it all boils down to whether they r lazy to play or not... another thing for their success tonight is that we don't see their defence playing among themselves near their 6 yard area or goalmouth n DDG is now giving long goal kicks out to the opposition half of the field giving their attackers more chances to score goals... glad to see the 3 villains doing well tonight esp Maguire who scored the 1st goal.... only minus point is Fernandez missed the penalty which he usually scores for the 1st time
First ever miss for Fernandes in penalties in his entire career bro, so I think that's not bad at all. Plus his goal was brilliant, and he was unlucky as that offside goal was crazy too.

AWB, first goal ever and what a finish
Old 18-10-2020, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thedeathknight View Post
First ever miss for Fernandes in penalties in his entire career bro, so I think that's not bad at all. Plus his goal was brilliant, and he was unlucky as that offside goal was crazy too.

AWB, first goal ever and what a finish
a good performance overall, but its still a work in progress. OGS has to work on cutting out mistakes and not conceding so early, if they want to finish in the top four and having a good run in UCL

fernandes' goal was the product of a sweeping counterattack move, the passing was beautiful, mata showed that 姜是老的辣 with two assists. seems like rashford is more effective than martial at the tip of the spear with a goal and an assist to his name

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 18-10-2020, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
a good performance overall, but its still a work in progress. OGS has to work on cutting out mistakes and not conceding so early, if they want to finish in the top four and having a good run in UCL

fernandes' goal was the product of a sweeping counterattack move, the passing was beautiful, mata showed that 姜是老的辣 with two assists. seems like rashford is more effective than martial at the tip of the spear with a goal and an assist to his name
Quite a tough match until B Fernandez gets the winner. Starting point was VDB. Should start him earlier....
Newcastle totally lose heart after that and concede the next 2 goals.

Yah, good to see that playing from the back crap was ditched....more comfortable to watch.

Both sides had their chances...and do remember DDG made a few instinctive saves. Henderson was thinking he got chance to come on when DDG injured his arm.

Mata still good and Im impressed he can last almost the entire match. Again, well measured passes. Think in real life, he is quite a good humble guy and well respected by past and present team mates.

Think the defence was more disciplined this time and AWB curb his "must go up and score" instinct....okay he got his wish late in the match.

Minus point...James...not sure why he was started at all....for god sake...replace him with VDB next time.

I think Rashford is still not quite there yet....but he got speed. Overall still good performance.

Martial (he didn't make the trip but I think he shouldn't be starting at all in the future)...very lazy recently and Cavani should start ahead of him. Hope Cavani can show his ruthlessness in front of the goal.

P.S. At 39, Ibra scored a brace to help AC win the Milan derby.
This was right after recovering from covid.

"I tested negative for COVID yesterday and positive today. No symptoms what so ever. COVID had the courage to challenge me. Bad idea,"

What a power twit....and this was what he said after the match.

'I would have played even if I were still positive!

What a player!

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 19-10-2020, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

reset....deleted.

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 19-10-2020, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Good win by MU 4 - 1.
Old 21-10-2020, 12:57 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Wow!!.. not bad... they beat PSG 2-1 in Paris early this morning against the likes of the famous Neymar n Myappe ... Rashford, the hero n Martial the villain OG ... Fernandez as usual scored his penalty

Old 21-10-2020, 02:06 PM
Samster

ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

PSG 1 - 2 man u

a good start to the UCL campaign with an away win. from the highlights, OGS opted for a back 3 with wing-backs to contain the PSG attack, DDG produced several saves (one at point blank range) to keep man u in the game. with henderson providing competition, DDG cannot afford to be complacent anymore. same goes for shaw.

will man u break the record of penalties awarded set last season?

another item to improve: improving concentration when defending set pieces, martial should be scoring goals, not own goals (facepalm)

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 21-10-2020, 02:21 PM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow!!.. not bad... they beat PSG 2-1 in Paris early this morning against the likes of the famous Neymar n Myappe ... Rashford, the hero n Martial the villain OG ... Fernandez as usual scored his penalty
It is quite a tough match as PSG was clearly the more offensive side, with Neymar and Mbappe creating all the havoc.

But kudos to the teamwork of all involve to shackle N and M. Once these 2 are locked, no threat. PSG defence are weak and fully exploited by our own speed demons, Martial and Rashford.

A pity Martial scored the OG, but things happened.

Ole opt to start McTom and Fred again as the centre core and the decision was spot on. Both hold the fort in midfield and help the defence when Neymar n Mbappe are in rampage mode.

Special mention on AWB and Tuanzebe. Both did exceptionally well shackling N and M. Was very worried when I saw Tuanzebe starting alongside Lindelof.
But holly molly, this young chap is good, fearless and stick to the task.

DDG gave a commanding performance again with several spectacular saves. Especially the di Maria curler.

Fernandes miss penalty again but a stroke of supreme luck when referee give another retake. DDG would be very familiar of this situtation.
Probably lost focus later on....Ole should really brought on VDB earlier on. This guy played with Ajax and had massive playing experience in UCL....at last was on only at 87th....

Of course, it was Rashford at his best to finish off PSG.

Overall, this victory was all about teamwork...a match performance Old Fergie should be proud off.

Mind you, , many wrote off Man U and was expecting PSG to run riot....

Old 23-10-2020, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Man Utd v Chelsea x-x 2-0

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/54604140
Old 24-10-2020, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Man Utd v Chelsea

JONES KNOWS PREDICTS: 3-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...ng-for-chelsea
Old 24-10-2020, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Man Utd v Chelsea

Charlie predict: 0 - 1
Old 25-10-2020, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Man Utd v Chelsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
Charlie predict: 0 - 1
Lawro, Jones & Charlie's predictions all wrong...it was a goalless draw 0-0 early this morning ...sigh...

they r going back to old uninspired way of playing again...not like the last match against Newcastle when they thrash them 4-1...OGS's fault again, not playing the right players n don't know how to motivate them to win...buy Bonny VB but don't like to play him n keep him in cold storage...like DM b4 him, he is really delusional, saying he is happy with the match n results. n the 1 point..now lying in 15th position on the table...like dat how to become champions of the league ??...plus inaccurate passing to oppo players, robbed of the ball and never wants to kick the ball high up and long to oppo half of the field causing them panic...their strikers hardly bothered the Chelski defence......lucky Chelski's attack wasn't sharp enough o/w they will be gone again

Last edited by Rickey; 25-10-2020 at 03:10 PM.
Old 25-10-2020, 12:22 PM
Samster

man u 0 - 0 chelsea

chelsea set out to frustrate man u by playing 3 at the back and man u did not create much in the first half. the best chance fell to rashford in a counterattack but mendy saved with his feet, credit must go to him for making three good saves

man u was lucky to dodge a penalty after maguire executed a grappling move

james was poor on the left flank and his understanding with shaw seemed lacking, OGS should have subbed him off with VDB during HT. its puzzling why VDB did not come on, his runs into space could have caused trouble with the chelsea backline

cavani made his debut and almost scored, hope his experience and quality can improve the squad

the positive take away is a clean sheet

p.s.: kudos to rashford for trying to make a difference in society in general

Old 25-10-2020, 04:53 PM
Samster

My heartfelt apologies to my good friend whom I call to wake him for this "blockbuster" match.......
and was treated to an extremely BORING goalless draw.

It appears both sides are set to play out a DRAW. Like fixed.

Was expecting a goal feast as Chelsea dish out Kai, Werner and Pulisic as front three.

No surprises at Man U line up but again why James was included inside???
Another total "are you sure he is in the starting lineup" playing.
Totally invisible.

Why dun play Telles??

Cavani made his debut and nearly score....

VDB...again left on the bench....

The Chelsea Mendy quite good....saving a last minute shot from Rashford at full stretch.

I guess a DRAW suits both sides...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1