The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2014, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 10
FunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to behold
Talking Johnbass - The Clone & Spammer.

Overnight the famed ladyboy went from -61 to 54.
Strange but possible with the help of *ahem ahem*

Does Johnbass deserved to be zapped to moderation?
YES!
Act now.

Old 17-10-2014, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 11
prettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to all
Re: Johnbass - The Clone & Spammer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunnyHippo View Post

With the help of..

Wait, remind me again why he deserves to be zapped to moderation?
Old 17-10-2014, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 10
FunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettymannequin View Post
With the help of..

Wait, remind me again why he deserves to be zapped to moderation?
U ask your BFF lor.

Old 17-10-2014, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 11
prettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to all

Quote:
U ask your BFF lor.

Tiagong we only call each other BFF but don't talk at all.

I will ask him when I finally get to talk to him.

Old 17-10-2014, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3074 / Power: 13
PPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Ho seh liao..Jb..u got fans?
Old 17-10-2014, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
JohnbassIV is Cool - loads of Potential

Tiagong you don't frighten my idol lah.

Later he going into hiding then the zappers cannot zap him liao.
Old 17-10-2014, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2041 / Power: 15
urgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond repute

Hey anybody can update abit about JB wrong doing in the past that make so many hippos erm sorry i mean samsters mass zapping him..? Very curious la.. i saw his post and although sometime is kiam meh.. but sometime very funny also.. haha.

PS: Not a fan of JB.. Just curious.. I kena zap once because of him liao.. Dun zap me again hor..
Old 17-10-2014, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9434 / Power: 19
Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by urgg View Post
Hey anybody can update abit about JB wrong doing in the past that make so many hippos erm sorry i mean samsters mass zapping him..? Very curious la.. i saw his post and although sometime is kiam meh.. but sometime very funny also.. haha.

PS: Not a fan of JB.. Just curious.. I kena zap once because of him liao.. Dun zap me again hor..
Mass zapping ?
What is your understandings of Mass zapping?

PLEASE DO NOT UP ME , AND DO NOT ASK ME FOR REPUTATION POINTS EXCHANGE !!

I will randomly up bros here ... and I do not need any return of favours from those I upped...

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 17-10-2014, 03:27 PM
Samster

urgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu Song Jr View Post
Mass zapping ?
What is your understandings of Mass zapping?
eh.. from the below thread..

http://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=475657

mass zap = ma chiam gangbang his rep points..????

Anyway can see the gangbang start action liao.. his points getting lower and lower.....
Old 17-10-2014, 03:30 PM
Samster

Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Overnight the famed ladyboy went from -61 to 54.

YES!
Act now.

You really need durians ....

I will randomly up bros here ... and I do not need any return of favours from those I upped...

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 17-10-2014, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
eh.. from the below thread..

http://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=475657

mass zap = ma chiam gangbang his rep points..????

Anyway can see the gangbang start action liao.. his points getting lower and lower.....
Basically 4 kinds of Zappings lah ...
1/ Clones Zap
2/ Mass Zap
3/ Gang Zap
4/ Orgiastic Zap

John is more of the number 4 ZAP
Hahahaaa

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 17-10-2014, 04:05 PM
Samster

Hai.. haven got a real understanding already kena minus 4..

It says.. "mind my own business".. never leave any nick for me to pm him/her to apologise..

Is it wise to have my points reduce because of this Johnbass..?? A ta por somemore..

I SAY YES!!!
Old 17-10-2014, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hai.. haven got a real understanding already kena minus 4..

It says.. "mind my own business".. never leave any nick for me to pm him/her to apologise..

Is it wise to have my points reduce because of this Johnbass..?? A ta por somemore..

I SAY YES!!!
Bro
Initially i also thought of zapping you coz of your comments ....
This is the way of life here.
Just learn and move on bro.

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 17-10-2014, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu Song Jr View Post
Bro
Initially i also thought of zapping you coz of your comments ....
This is the way of life here.
Just learn and move on bro.
Bro, follow your heart. If 欠 zap 就 zap. I also zap when i dun like certain post by some samster, Haha. what comes around goes around. Point is not that important. Most important is to have fun!!

Cheers
Old 17-10-2014, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, follow your heart. If 欠 zap 就 zap. I also zap when i dun like certain post by some samster, Haha. what comes around goes around. Point is not that important. Most important is to have fun!!

Cheers
Hahahaa
Good !!! thats the way bro

Big Huat Arh !!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1