The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-09-2020, 08:03 AM
Little Samster~

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

B
Quote:
Originally Posted by exo777 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.online/happy-massage/

http://beautycastle.org/dou-dou-full-service/

FR

Locale: No-frills semi-discreet location in the east.
Looks: Quite similar to pics but older. Short bob haircut. Surgically-altered face but not as bad/weird as a few have suggested. Still passes for an attractive MILF imo
Physique: Not thicc or fat but not firm/lithe. Slender-framed. An older lady's body
Experience: Fuck-shop style, but she has skills and knows all the tricks to pleasure a guy. Pleasant and professional. Not much of a masseuse. You will be in-and-out within 40mins max.
Overall: All things considered, a reasonable option during these lean times. Not horrible for the price (but not great)
Bbbj n FJ at sane price at different sites

She is dumb and slut to the max isnt it

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 29-09-2020, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
Mavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of light
Question Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Guys any recommendations which one should i choose?

http://beautycastle.org/baby-massage-jg-unlimited-hj/

http://beautycastle.org/summer-massage-jg-unlimited-hj/
Old 29-09-2020, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
That's her right there in the video clip. Just wow.

Will definitely return for her if she comes back.
Yep she does have a wonderful pair of legs and those boobs ... sigh. Lol. Unfortunately, wont be back so soon. A few more months perhaps. Or the next year like a few others as well.
Old 29-09-2020, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
B

Bbbj n FJ at sane price at different sites

She is dumb and slut to the max isnt it
Actually it's 1 x fj or 1 x bbbj/cim + 1 x hj at that rate.
Old 29-09-2020, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 14
orbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to all
I don’t think got 38C lah. Hahahaha.

But tbh I really liked her size, natural and firm, definitely enough to play with. Body is relatively tight tight type so that’s a very big plus.

Massage also quite strong and good so ya.

Reminds me of Aimee but with higher playability albeit at spa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Is she 38C? Or did her okt scale failed again??
Old 29-09-2020, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of
Quote:

FR

Looks: Quite similar to pics but older. Short bob haircut. Surgically-altered face but not as bad/weird as a few have suggested. Still passes for an attractive MILF imo
Physique: Not thicc or fat but not firm/lithe. Slender-framed. An older lady's body
Experience: Fuck-shop style, but she has skills and knows all the tricks to pleasure a guy. Pleasant and professional. Not much of a masseuse. You will be in-and-out within 40mins max.
Overall: All things considered, a reasonable option during these lean times. Not horrible for the price (but not great)
she has been called Anqi for the longest time I can remember. did nuru, the fancy chair thing as well. she got her own promoted thread in sbf for a while.

I last visited her way back in 2015 with her short perm hair. doesn't look appealing back then but her back stepping is pretty decent.

she is gd friends with Xiao Xiao. both providing similar services.
Old 29-09-2020, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrr9g View Post
I been asking around for her also, but seems like no one tried.

Either shes fking horrible, or she so good a gem that no one want to share FR.
If a ML solid sure will have FR here since those fortunate enough to try will want to share (or brag). I reckon this ML either no one interested to try or service is forgettable those tried also don't bother to write FR here. Her picture looks heavily ps and no full body shots, usually is risky to try this kind.
Old 29-09-2020, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 12
royalhill is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroyalhill is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroyalhill is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sharing a couple of FRs

Xin Er
https://sglonelyguys.online/xiner-massage/

Location: Central - 6 min walk from MRT; Condo at a discreet location; 2 min walk from a number of good eateries; Spacious apartment and quite clean
Looks: You can add her on WeChat (if she approves you) to get a preview of what she looks like; not SYT or very pretty but passable
Body: Big set of boobs and body is not very slim but also not fat
Massage: Good - puts in the effort
Sensual: BBBJ/CIM/AR - puts in a lot of effort and feels good. She allocates her time well - roughly half half in massage and sensual - dont feel rush
Attitude: Good - chatty and does not use phone
RTM: Yes

Xiao Qing
https://sglonelyguys.online/xiao-qing-massage/

Looks: Looks quite similar to pictures on SLG. She looks young and with her small boobs so may have the SYT feel
Body: Small boobs - maybe A and slim
Massage: Non-existent but with her, you are not there for the massage
Sensual: BBBJ/CIM/AR - puts in a lot of effort and feels very good. She tries a lot of pattern of BBBJ and is patient.
Attitude: Good - chatty; after you have cummed, she will press your leg here and there and chit chat until time is up for shower - don't feel rushed
RTM: Maybe due to the hotel - if she stays in apartment then i will RTM for sure (for her sensual services)

Happy or Dou Dou (or previously An Qi)

Location: East - discreet (quite some walking distance from MRT)
Looks: Short bob hair like the picture but the face in pictures is meitu a lot - can tell she is quite old - i didnt ask but i suspect 40s or late 30s
Body: Boobs is slightly smaller than Xin Er but feels good
Massage: Don't expect massage. Her pricing plan as stated in the SLG or BeautyCastle is for simple massage (or no massage for FJ). If you need massage after your release and there is still some time, you will need to top up $50- she claims her back stepping is very good
Sensual:
- BBBJ/CIM/AR - ok only. Not amazing. She uses her hand a lot and quite rough
- FJ - ok only. When she does cowgirl, it is more of grinding as she doesnt move that much but accommodating to requests to change position
Attitude: Ok only - chatty - can tell she has been in Singapore for quite some time already with her usage of terms like "pattern" and other Singlish terms
RTM: No.
One more minus point - she asked for money upfront. She claims it is because some people cannot cum in time and thus to avoid dispute later, she ask them to pay first
If you do FJ and you are done, she will not chase you out - you can take your time to rest within your allocated 1 hour.
Old 29-09-2020, 11:59 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
Ridz is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Anyone knows if Carol is worth visiting at 160?
Old 29-09-2020, 02:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
boobsman785 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bros. Anyone have good suggestions for nuru ml nowadays? Thanks in advance!
Old 29-09-2020, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

FR

thanks bro, same person and different offering in same $$$, maybe can mix all hehe

Last edited by CumExplorer; 29-09-2020 at 03:44 PM.
Old 29-09-2020, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 7
iJubbs is a Helpful and Caring SamsteriJubbs is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by savagegarden View Post
Hi bros, sorry if I missed the MR, but anyone tried her?

https://sglonelyguys.online/$$$$-$$$$-massage/
Ive tried her service once. Asked if anyone tried before but no reply. So just went ahead with it.
Looks about 20-30% discount
Massage 7/10 start off with a head massage. Almost fell asleep there.
Sensual 5/10 cbj complain mouth tired ask if can use hands instead.
Use phone quite often.
Rtm maybe

Sorry for the lousy fr. First time writing
Old 29-09-2020, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 12
goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!

anyone have recommendation for a ML that provides prostate massage? doesn't matter if it is syt/milf...
Old 29-09-2020, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by royalhill View Post
Sharing a couple of FRs

Xiao Qing
https://sglonelyguys.online/xiao-qing-massage/

Looks: Looks quite similar to pictures on SLG. She looks young and with her small boobs so may have the SYT feel
Body: Small boobs - maybe A and slim
Massage: Non-existent but with her, you are not there for the massage
Sensual: BBBJ/CIM/AR - puts in a lot of effort and feels very good. She tries a lot of pattern of BBBJ and is patient.
Attitude: Good - chatty; after you have cummed, she will press your leg here and there and chit chat until time is up for shower - don't feel rushed
RTM: Maybe due to the hotel - if she stays in apartment then i will RTM for sure (for her sensual services)
can I know how does hotel visitation works?
need to register at counter or go straight in take lift up?
pardon me nv visit ML at hotel before...
Old 29-09-2020, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tohKiaBee View Post
can I know how does hotel visitation works?
need to register at counter or go straight in take lift up?
pardon me nv visit ML at hotel before...

Just go straight to lift after take temperature and entry code.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1