The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-09-2020, 08:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 433 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
What for PSA.. Let those kum gongs get banned..
On a side note, goes to show how efficient our white knights is when reporting whatever info on this forum to the MLs.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 28-09-2020, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Sounds like all bombs, jialats.
Old 28-09-2020, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1535 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by papakecik View Post
Just to add on...

https://sglonelyguys.online/tao-zi-massage/

Roaming wise, she told me cannot touch below cos aunty come but we all know this is an excuse. everywhere else is free to roam, i did managed to french w her also.

Overall will RTM
Power..
Frenched a ml providing bj..
Old 28-09-2020, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 4
papakecik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypapakecik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrr9g View Post
Power..
Haha bobian when the feels come is liddis
Old 28-09-2020, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 6
Nabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
On a side note, goes to show how efficient our white knights is when reporting whatever info on this forum to the MLs.
There's 3 reasons/categories of ppl who informed her:
1. Want to score points
2. Jealous why other ppl can piak piak but they can't
3. Horny want to piak piak her

Not sure how coincidental.. but after I posted about QT doing the grinding with just a piece of tissue, another bro posted about how she doesn't do it anymore..

White knights/Informants unite
Old 28-09-2020, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabehkin View Post
1. Want to score points

Not sure how coincidental.. but after I posted about QT doing the grinding with just a piece of tissue, another bro posted about how she doesn't do it anymore..

This one a bit different..

Fake news will cause major inconvenience to the ML..

Next time verify info before piecing 1 and 1 together to get 2.. That's why I said it wasn't a reference to Carol yet some people here still in la la land..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 28-09-2020, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 13
kinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by papakecik View Post
ok one more i forgot to post..

https://www.impmm5.com/girl.php?id=3374

Ai mi er

visited her approximately 2 years back..

Looks: 7.5/10, pict has slight beauty effects which is normal but she is definitely the one in the picture and big boobs. gotta admit she not bad looking. she was wearing some adidas shorts when i visited her.. not the sexy kind and i was a little turn off by that cos she had so much potential if dressed properly

massage: cant really rmb but nth much to shout about, anyhow press

sensual: 5/10, if my memory didnt fail me, there was not much or no teasing at all. just fast and furious stroke, quite sian

Attitude/Service: 5/10 bad, NEVER smile at all throughout the session. sibei dao and talk like i owe her money. idk is it i suay that day or what

overall will not RTM but i heard from 1 bro who visited a few months back that her attitude was not bad leh. So for bros who are interested you can go and try...
This one pay upfront end everything 30mins or less.....Skip.
Old 28-09-2020, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 6
Nabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
This one a bit different..

Fake news will cause major inconvenience to the ML..

Next time verify info before piecing 1 and 1 together to get 2.. That's why I said it wasn't a reference to Carol yet some people here still in la la land..
Overly excited for prospects of piak piak with Carol
Old 28-09-2020, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
SG7777boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin123 View Post
http://beautycastle.org/baby-massage-jg-unlimited-hj/

Just visited she is a quite pretty lady location is accessible and great, parking is available. Her apartment is very clean and she greeted me with a warm smile upon entering.
Her command of English is good ,need to speak to her slowly so she can understand .
Service & Massage skill i give her 8.5/10.

Visited her yesterday evening, location is discrete and convenient for drivers and non driver. She looks exactly like the photo posted and should be around 24-27+. Was surprised that she really can massage, her massage is strong and to the point she will check with u if the strength is OK. RTM, Yes

Last edited by SG7777boy; 28-09-2020 at 02:22 PM.
Old 28-09-2020, 12:39 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Power..
bro BBJ maybe, up u hehe
Old 28-09-2020, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinghu View Post
This one pay upfront end everything 30mins or less.....Skip.
thanks for the sharing, up u
Old 28-09-2020, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Power..
Geylang even more power..... Bbbj, cim, ass rim many customers a day..... Still got bros french and even suck pussy

But geylang they wash with listerine before every customer so its still clean compared to outside the lady 1 whole day never wash mouth
Old 28-09-2020, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 5
Perfectgun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPerfectgun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguys.online/massage-xue-er/

I been a long time since I visited Xue Er. Visit her today. Service still so good When her top was off, I was amazed by her body. She had one of the leanest body I’ve ever seen, and she looked very sexy. Was immediately turned on by her. It was a really enjoyable session as she kept me very engaged throughout.

Last edited by Perfectgun; 28-09-2020 at 01:34 PM.
Old 28-09-2020, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabehkin View Post
1. Want to score points

Oh come on, I believe all of us here have been white knights to some extent at some point.
Old 28-09-2020, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3115 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfectgun View Post
https://sglonelyguys.online/massage-xue-er/

It’s been a long time since I visited Xue Er. Visit him today. Service still so good When her top was off, I was amazed by her body. She had one of the leanest body I’ve ever seen, and she looked very sexy. Was immediately turned on by her. It was a really enjoyable session as she kept me very engaged throughout.
Visit him!?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1