The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-09-2020, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by silenceReader View Post

Well, sometimes, you can turn them on by just pulling out your wallet hahahahaa
That's for sure. The turning on will continue depending on its content. The bigger the notes the louder they moan.
Old 01-09-2020, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
upped u bro.
Old 01-09-2020, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 17
nemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud of

It's so dry that I hv started looking at TT site. We are not allowed to discuss girls from there right? A few of them looks good but having no FR here - chances of landmines pretty high. Anyone know if there's a tg group on TT girls?
Old 01-09-2020, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo_ng View Post
It's so dry that I hv started looking at TT site. We are not allowed to discuss girls from there right? A few of them looks good but having no FR here - chances of landmines pretty high. Anyone know if there's a tg group on TT girls?
depends, if want to fork out >200 there are some good one...other girls from that site already not hanging on web and only take limited reg cust.
Old 01-09-2020, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
elvin2015 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Dolly SLG

https://sglonelyguy.online/dolly-massage/

Looks: 8/10 - Pretty face
Body: 8/10 - Slim and busty
Service: 7/10 - Tries her best to satisfy
Massage: 6/10 - Piano, not for massage lovers
Sensual: 8/10 - Awesome HJ with top auto roaming
RTM?: Yes, if no other good ones available
Old 01-09-2020, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 19
ASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by silenceReader View Post
made an appt with Qing chuan tmr too, will provide a ml once it's done. Suddenly got so many additional syt to try. Unfortunately QT(price on the high side) , Lili (location sucks). Seems like Qing Chuan is more value for money now.
Visited her once long time ago, my impression of her is that tall and good body. Service ok, cannot complaint. But her face complexion was really bad that I don’t really quite like it. Can you update it’s still bad with thick make up or now already improved....

Thank you
Old 01-09-2020, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 14
iloveprc123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyiloveprc123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Already warned abt teeth. Can only say you didn't do your homework.

Nat category really? The bar seems damn low these days.

Cheers.
I walked out once I saw her. Sorry but really I cannot accept the look at all. I still apologise but she is also very nice n understanding.
Old 01-09-2020, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1088 / Power: 8
goldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud of

Some not allowed to zhut because they don't want to keep taking shower after each guest. Some say make their skin very dry.

I saw 1 big boobs girl just wipe her tits with water on the sink after i zhut zhut her asset
Old 01-09-2020, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenboy889 View Post
Some not allowed to zhut because they don't want to keep taking shower after each guest. Some say make their skin very dry.

I saw 1 big boobs girl just wipe her tits with water on the sink after i zhut zhut her asset
Some say will make nipple turn black.
Old 01-09-2020, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Angon20 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Anqi.
https://sglonelyguy.online/anqi-massage/

Tried her after reading her reviews on SLG.

Face: 5/10 (End 30s, not my kind of milf)
Body: 8/10 (Body of a 20s, Boobs is Big C)
Massage: 5/10 (More talk then massage)
HJ: 9/10 (She will finger u while HJ you at the same time)
Autoroam: 8/10 (allows to go into her panties to rub rub)

RTM: Not for me. Not FN, plus face not my type. Prefers Ying Ying to her, sexier and full nude. Location quite near her.
Old 01-09-2020, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1574 / Power: 11
future96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant future
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Some say will make nipple turn black.
Nipple turn black cos old already. XMM nips pink or black one?
They can think of million and one excuses
Old 01-09-2020, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute

yep that's why i used the term 'some'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Some girls will feel horny, not all. Also turned on by different aspects, tongue or rub. Some really gets turn off with tongues on their nipples but not on their pussies. Different girls different strokes.
Old 01-09-2020, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
FatBroSlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have tried a number of "popular" ones in the current market on my short trip back to the ML scene. Below are my thoughts for reference for those who are sitting on the fence. I'm just going to do a summarized ranking on looks and body, and will include those who have previously RTC-ed just for comparison sake.

Looks (Note: I'm more of a SYT person)
Song Song > Ai La > Angel > Qing Tian > Carrie > Xiao Yu > Natalie > Tao Zi

Body (Note: Overall rather than just boobs)
Ai La > Angel (when she was still new) > Qing Tian > Xiao Yu > Natalie > Song Song > Carrie > Tao Zi (she is slim but I do not like enhanced)

Thoughts on QT and Carrie's 90mins Session?
I personally don't think QT is very pretty (sorry to her white knights), if Ai La or Song Song is still here, I will just go for them. For those who are wondering how QT looks like, I think she resembles this korean actress. She does use her phone during the session, but I just "attack" her while she do her stuff .

Similarly for Carrie, she uses her phone during the session too, but she does her stuff and I will do my stuff - just be thick skin. Moreover, she is not a time watcher or perhaps I'm lucky that after me there is no customer. I left slightly later than the time I'm supposed to. If you are looking for playability, I would say Carrie edges over QT.

Overall ROI for the current batch
Carrie > Natalie > Qing Tian > Xiao Yu > Tao Zi

P/S: Didn't manage to try Zoya or Fiona yet. Will add them once I did.
Old 01-09-2020, 04:13 PM
Samster

GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute

i think i know where you talking about but it is not that place anymore, this one have no need for safe entry

Quote:
Originally Posted by xels View Post
bro, thank you for the FR. i tried her when she started back in june, and the location was bad - needed safe entry into a shopping centre and lift instructions quite complicated.

i miss her boobies - per chance, can let me know if shes still staying in the same place? can PM if its not convenient.

thanks again.
Old 01-09-2020, 04:14 PM
Samster

LOL, well said bro. Gonna save that quote down

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
As the saying goes 人丑报警 人帅抱紧
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1