The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2020, 11:03 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Greatest OKT Runner Award

This thread and lifetime achievement award is dedicated to the forum's

GREATEST OKT RUNNER DOG OF ALL TIME

MAXIPRIEST

With hundreds, perhaps thousand of FRs under his belt and a special thread where only he can write FRs, no running dog has faithfully helped OKTs to advertise and promote their WLs like Maxxxy. To say Maxxxy has DEDICATED his life to writing FRs for OKTs and made it into a profession is an understatement. No bigger slut exists. There is no one that comes anywhere close when it comes to helping OKTs to promote their WLs. The sheer volume of his FRs, the trouble and creativity he pours into his FRs, with a rating score card, catchy headline...this guy is a PROFESSIONAL. He will even sign off his posts as if he is writing a love letter to his beloved. This guy takes his FR writing job seriously. His DUA PAO SIAN talent is put to good use when it comes to writing FRs. All his WLs are 8/10. With his own personal thread, there can be no one who is more fully committed to helping OKTs promote their WLs. LOL

Please join me in thanking this runner dog for his decades of service to OKTs! Rain or shine, you can be sure this dog will be writing FRs for OKTs. Later you go 1654A collect your bone.

Last edited by HaiDiLao; 19-10-2020 at 11:17 AM.
Old 19-10-2020, 01:23 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Greatest OKT Runner Award

I appreciate maxipriest. I think he's a great guy.

If you don't like him that's your problem not his.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 19-10-2020, 01:31 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
I appreciate maxipriest. I think he's a great guy.

If you don't like him that's your problem not his.
Yes Sir!
Old 23-10-2020, 01:02 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

A moment of silence for Fei Ge, the GL OKT running dog. After the news update over the last few days, my intel tell me he got sacked as GL OKT running dog, who disguised his advertisements as FRs and recommendations.

Born loser, why you keep losing your jobs? Rental car driver also lost the job. OKT dog also lost the job. 50 years old already is condemned. HAHAHAHAHA

You want me to help you ask if any illegal FL OKT want to hire you to write FR?
Old 24-10-2020, 05:15 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

OKT runner dog Maxipriest's illegal advertisements disguised as FRs and recommendations is now closed. The toilet is now closed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1