The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2023, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of
Kena this twice

Last year had a bit of scare with penis discharge after visiting FLs back to back. Went to DTAP and dr gave me antibiotics, blood scanned but cannot determine what happened, negative for STDs. After course of antibiotics everything OK, Dr said most probably bacteria infection.

Recently kena this again, same thing after FLs visit. Auto went to Dr and got antibiotics again. Sex wearing condom but no protection during bj, so I suspect I kena from bbbj. Now abstaining for awhile but really having doubts of chionging. This really feels like strike 2 and I'd better get my act together and stop. Sian...
Old 04-09-2023, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 19
coolguy77 is one of the Best!coolguy77 is one of the Best!coolguy77 is one of the Best!coolguy77 is one of the Best!
Re: Kena this twice

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
Last year had a bit of scare with penis discharge after visiting FLs back to back. Went to DTAP and dr gave me antibiotics, blood scanned but cannot determine what happened, negative for STDs. After course of antibiotics everything OK, Dr said most probably bacteria infection.

Recently kena this again, same thing after FLs visit. Auto went to Dr and got antibiotics again. Sex wearing condom but no protection during bj, so I suspect I kena from bbbj. Now abstaining for awhile but really having doubts of chionging. This really feels like strike 2 and I'd better get my act together and stop. Sian...
so kena again bacteria infection?
Old 04-09-2023, 08:38 PM
Samster

riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy77 View Post
Yep. 3rd day now after antibiotics and discharge have stopped. Hope nothing more from this, haiz.
Old 06-09-2023, 02:32 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
freeza67 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy77 View Post
lol like that also can
Old 24-09-2023, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 14
kennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud of

It's not std? Still lucky
Old 25-09-2023, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethmak View Post
It's not std? Still lucky
Ya I know bro, so now trying to play it safe for now.
Old 26-09-2023, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
ipadpro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ya I know bro, so now trying to play it safe for now.
bro. dont play already. you read herpes thread. stronger then trojan horse
Old 26-09-2023, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sex wearing condom but no protection during bj, so I suspect I kena from bbbj. Now abstaining for awhile but really having doubts of chionging. This really feels like strike 2 and I'd better get my act together and stop. Sian...
Vietnamese FL? Avoid bbbj from Vietnamese. Any std you kenna from Vietnamese is more resistant to any antibiotics you take later. This is due to high abuse of antibiotics in Vietnam

https://www.who.int/vietnam/health-t...ial-resistance
Old 26-09-2023, 05:40 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
whackithard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

what kind of bateria infection??? the doctor gave u what antibiotic name??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1