The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 17-04-2018, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 570 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18926 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVconnexion View Post
Very normal ma, see a braless chiobu sure bio de
quite true on this.
Old 18-04-2018, 06:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1631 / Power: 20
hokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxearth View Post
Same here bro
if happened to be big tits.. sure high one haha

telegram:
Old 18-04-2018, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
hondu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master007 View Post
Thats correct. I would have taken up smoking.
I would probably hold an unlit cigarette and chat with her
Old 18-04-2018, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by hondu View Post
I'll bring no-gas lighter put up a show then chut spot borrow light
Old 18-04-2018, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3451 / Power: 17
tayahboy has a reputation beyond reputetayahboy has a reputation beyond reputetayahboy has a reputation beyond reputetayahboy has a reputation beyond reputetayahboy has a reputation beyond reputetayahboy has a reputation beyond reputetayahboy has a reputation beyond reputetayahboy has a reputation beyond reputetayahboy has a reputation beyond reputetayahboy has a reputation beyond reputetayahboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
I'll bring no-gas lighter put up a show then chut spot borrow light

can't blame the bros.
Old 19-04-2018, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokkienguy View Post
if happened to be big tits.. sure high one haha
Not big... b cup only (see my avatar)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondu View Post
He always try to strike up conversation with my gf when I not there...
Old 19-04-2018, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVconnexion View Post
Very normal ma, see a braless chiobu sure bio de
Bio perfectly fine with us... only scare he try to take pic. Sometimes her sleep wear quite revealing or see through... Sometimes her top is short can see her underwear or boxer... Few times her top is long enough so she don't wear underwear...
Old 19-04-2018, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

Two encounters today. A young OL with her bf was sitting beside me. When she was alighting, the rear of the sleeveless dress sort of open up. Even though it had back zipper it was low back. It exposed the back of the bra totally. When she was looking for her ezlink card, the sleeve opened up and I could see her blue bra cup with star prints. She looked at me after she alighted. Not sure if she knew I saw her exposure.

Second was my FT colleague. She was reaching out for something on the top of the cupboard. I believed she forgot her dress was short. The dress actually lifted up and I was looking at her white g-string panty right in front of my face. I acted normal but I wished I could at least rip off her g-string and give her a good one.
Old 19-04-2018, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 12
qwertybus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqwertybus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqwertybus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqwertybus is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Met up with my friends for dinner at one of their homes last week. I entered her house and saw one of my sexy friend there also, lets call her Z.
Z was wearing a a sheer black top with white shorts. I went closer and realise her entire bra could be seen through her shirt. She was wearing a red bra and I could see the straps and cups clearly throughout dinner.
After dinner we sat around and i could see her panties peeking out from the back of her shorts. I could see black lace material above her shorts and she was constantly pulling her shorts to hide her exposed panties. It was very hot as I could see her red bra and black lace panties from the back.

P.S.This is the same friend which I saw her nipple poking through her t-shirt before.
Old 19-04-2018, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Kheele deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertybus View Post
Met up with my friends for dinner at one of their homes last week. I entered her house and saw one of my sexy friend there also, lets call her Z.
Z was wearing a a sheer black top with white shorts. I went closer and realise her entire bra could be seen through her shirt. She was wearing a red bra and I could see the straps and cups clearly throughout dinner.
After dinner we sat around and i could see her panties peeking out from the back of her shorts. I could see black lace material above her shorts and she was constantly pulling her shorts to hide her exposed panties. It was very hot as I could see her red bra and black lace panties from the back.

P.S.This is the same friend which I saw her nipple poking through her t-shirt before.
Nice share bro, wish you could see more of her and relate to us
Old 19-04-2018, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

hope you strike TOTO soon, so lucky!
Old 20-04-2018, 01:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 570 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18926 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

nice share bro. think u must have enjoyed the whole evening.
Old 20-04-2018, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 7
RicoStone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRicoStone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
Two encounters today. A young OL with her bf was sitting beside me. When she was alighting, the rear of the sleeveless dress sort of open up. Even though it had back zipper it was low back. It exposed the back of the bra totally. When she was looking for her ezlink card, the sleeve opened up and I could see her blue bra cup with star prints. She looked at me after she alighted. Not sure if she knew I saw her exposure.

You should give her a wink .
Old 20-04-2018, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 7
Littlewolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlewolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone has a hard on when taking crowded bus or mrt... especially when the chio bu butt touch your didi.. i am sure they can feel my hard on when the buz or mrt jerk or stop..

Lol.. anyone same encounter?
Old 20-04-2018, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 382 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

When I was at uni I was staying in halls for two years. In my second year there was this girl staying opposite my room. Nice girl, had a longtime BF, we all got along well.

One night when I was staying up late to finish my work I heard loud rock music and breaking glass coming from outside my door. Went into the corridor and realised the noise was coming from her room. Wondering what was going on, I crept outside the building and snuck over to her window to take a peek in. Bear in mind at this point I still had no idea what was going on, part of me was wondering if something bad had happened.

So imagine my surprise when I looked in through the window (was never seen by her or her BF throughout) and saw her and her BF fucking each other silly all over the room to freaking Sabaton. Saw a couple broken glasses on the floor from her sweeping them down from the study table, where she was sat on getting pounded in standing missionary by her BF. Stayed there for a good 15 minutes watching them fuck all over the room, might even have had a cheeky stroke or two myself before I went back quietly to my room.

Messaged her the next morning after her BF went back home asking her if everything was alright. Made a cheeky reference to her sexy time, and she was cool enough to laugh about it. Never told her I peeped on her having fun though, but honestly inside me I felt happy for her that she was getting some from a good partner!

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1