The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 04-03-2022, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

https://sglonelyguy-10.com/xiaoyu-massage/
With so many girls with the same name, not too sure how is her service
Old 04-03-2022, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Patheticboiy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Where did you get this information
Met her in here. And saw her ads on locanto too.
Old 10-03-2022, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

What's the tallest domme holding sessions currently?
Old 11-03-2022, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
What's the tallest domme holding sessions currently?
Are you referring to an object? Maybe you can knock your head on a pole (it can be quite tall)

Joke aside, height can be relative.

Current tall Domme for me (at least >165cm) would be Jessica , Yui and Leah Hudson(ebony) @ 178cm, visiting until 26th March, Kalake (visitor as well) posted on Locanto
https://singapore.locanto.sg/ID_5452...-Mistress.html
Old 12-03-2022, 07:05 PM
Samster

otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Are you referring to an object? Maybe you can knock your head on a pole (it can be quite tall)

Current tall Domme for me (at least >165cm) would be Jessica , Yui and Leah Hudson(ebony) @ 178cm, visiting until 26th March, Kalake (visitor as well) posted on Locanto
Wow, you dont get many Black goddesses in SG.
Old 12-03-2022, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Patheticboiy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Would u mind to share jessica twitter?
Old 14-03-2022, 11:15 AM
Samster

It seems there's not that many dommes active right now. Not sure if it's just the epidemic or something else.
Old 14-03-2022, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone tried locals like Vera, Ashley, Wei? What's the dmg like? Good experience?
Old 15-03-2022, 10:34 AM
Samster

silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by napsterz View Post
Anyone tried locals like Vera, Ashley, Wei? What's the dmg like? Good experience?
Have not tried but other posters have mentioned before in the past.
All of them have similar rate, 350-400 range.

Ashley - A trans, tall, mentor to Wei & Vera.
I think they offer duo or even trio session.

While Wei & Vera, petite ... can't comment on session experience tho.....as their rate beyond me....
Old 15-03-2022, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patheticboiy View Post
Would u mind to share jessica twitter?
She doesn't have twitter. Her listing is in SLG or try searching this thread using search function
Old 15-03-2022, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfbird View Post
https://sglonelyguy-10.com/xiaoyu-massage/
With so many girls with the same name, not too sure how is her service
There's a short MR on her here;

https://sbf.rocks/showpost.php?p...stcount=102875
Old 15-03-2022, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweech View Post
Xiaoyu:

Photos - yes, they are of her... when she has applied heavy makeup and photoshopped. The video is closer to the real person, but still - maybe discount by at least 30%. She will be acceptable to folk who do not mind MILFs, definitely not for SYT lovers.

Not a time watcher, hygiene level is acceptable - place is cleaner than Mei Mei's but can't compare to Coco, who is OCD about cleanliness.

Xiaoyu is not equipped much at the moment so BYO as far as possible. She does intend to build up her arsenal and also asked me to provide links to BDSM vids so that she can learn and improve. Not the finished article, but she has potential.

On the list, Dimple Girl is the only one I have not met. Coco is definitely my personal favourite of the lot. YY/Kelly was second, but to be honest my last few visits with her (at Katong and Novena) I chose rather more vanilla services so I can't comment if her BDSM service levels have dropped.
Hi bro do u still visit xiaoyu recently? Do you know if coco or Jessica still doing sm?
Old 15-03-2022, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi bro do u still visit xiaoyu recently? Do you know if coco or Jessica still doing sm?
Jessica still doing SM
Coco is difficult to meet for new client, as she probably just take couple sessions a day. Last I checked, she said she's taking short break....not sure till when or if she's already resume
Old 15-03-2022, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Quote:
Hmm seems like not worthy
Old 15-03-2022, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 3
Sweech deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySweech deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I visited Xiaoyu once after the post you quoted. My short notes on her in the post below.

Jessica is still doing SM - had a session with her last month.

As for Coco, she can be hard to schedule with. I am a long-time regular, but most of the time I still have to schedule a couple of days in advance. On the rare occasion I manage a same-day appointment. I believe she doesn't do many sessions in a day. She mentioned that she has many requests from new people, which she rarely replies as she can't even cope with regulars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweech View Post
Just a short note on Xiaoyu.

I first saw her a few months back. Back then, she was just starting out and seemed eager to learn and get into the BDSM side of things, even asking to be sent videos and links.

I had an appointment near her place over the weekend, so I set up a meet with her right after. She has now built up a small collection of toys and fetish wear. However, I would say she has not really gained much experience or have the necessary intuition. Seemed more interested in going through the toy collection, using each one for a while before moving on to the next. Didn't even ask what fetishes to be explored beforehand. Also, still unwilling to try out the strapon, though she will use anal toys.

Also, she greeted me wearing a frumpy auntie dress and slippers. She did get into a pvc corset afterwards, but you know, mood already half-killed.

Need to arrange a session with Coco next, to make up for the disappointment.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1