The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2012, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Sorry wrong post.
Old 08-04-2012, 03:10 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
kuasimi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by magix85 View Post
Hehe, I got a shock when I went to a spa in Baden Baden (Germany) last December with 2 female colleagues, one Malay, one Chinese. We asked the spa staff if we could use swimming briefs/bikini, the staff told us sorry, can we remove our clothes if we want to enter the spa.

My Chinese colleague thought of backing out but my Malay colleague (I'll call them Susie and Rena, it's not their actual names) told her to be sporting, and since the 3 of us are all married, what's the problem. I think Susie is late 20s and Rena is 30 or 31.

It turn out that Susie has B-cup boobs and Rena is A-cup but as expected for a Minah, this Rena was more comfortable about being naked, and she had a small tattoo on her left breast and she also shaved her pussy (ie no hair).

Ater we left the spa, I didn't try anything with Susie but I tried to test Rena by asking if she wanted to discuss some work in the evening (cos we were meeting our German counterparts the next day). She definitely knew what I was hinting because she asked how about Susie, I said no need for Susie to come, and Rena said "sure, okay".

After the 3 of us had dinner that nite, I went back to my room. Rena came over a few mins later. I asked and she said that she'd told Susie that she's going for a drink (2 of them shared a room, on the same floor as me). To cut a long story short - I fucked Rena 2x that night. And over the next 3 days, she stayed in my room and went back to her room in the morning (to shower, change clothes etc). I think Susie suspected why Rena kept going out every night but she didn't say or joke anything.

Back in S'pore, in 2012, I've fucked Rena only 4x, not sure if we'll continue. But I juz wanted to share this story with bros ... to be prepared if u happen to visit Germany
Which part of Germany? The exact location ?
Old 08-04-2012, 04:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
big2kingz is Cool - loads of Potential
Wink Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

How about back in the 1995/1996 when public swimming pools have kids shower area without doors ? There was so many tiny slits to look at. But back then. U only know that they have a slit while u have a dick. And the way u pee is different. No sexual thoughts whatsoever. had swimming lessons every week with cousins. Love it
Old 09-04-2012, 01:56 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allansim View Post
I saw my friend naked before. We went to leg massage and after that she went my hse to wash the oil away. I purposely splash the water on her while washing and wet her. Told her to change in my room and she took off her clothes and walk into my room.
I wanted fuck her but the no seed
huh she just take off her clothes in front of you?
Old 09-04-2012, 02:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 724 / Power: 17
magix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuasimi View Post
Which part of Germany? The exact location ?
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractio...rttemberg.html

It's in Baden Baden town, the state capital is Stuttgart.
Old 09-04-2012, 03:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
lustdevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There was once i went to puhket for holiday. The second day i went for snoorkering with my friend, while waiting for the boat, i went to use the toilet,but i was afraid i the toilet would be dirty so i open n push the door hard(door not lock). suddenly a ang moh lady inside pants off doing business rushing towards me, i quickly close the door, only saw some black bush. I damn pai seh. quickly say sorry. the best part is she also going snookering somemore sitting beside me.
Old 09-04-2012, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes, bro. Full bush and hairy, can't see her cunt slit at all, and she kept her thighs close together anyway. Not like Rena who could joke with me "Hey, you never see before, is it" when I kept looking at her shaven pussy.
, susie got look at your bro? Pretty or not
Old 10-04-2012, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 14
simplyvis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Took on my female colleague during my business trip with her for 3 days straight, see her naked and of cos bonk till shiok.. till today still will reminisce those times with her

was contemplating to write up the whole experience here in SBF, but aint sure if anyone will be interested to read it.

Anyways, recently hooked up with her again and gonna go out tgt soon.
Hope my little brother will get lucky again
Old 10-04-2012, 01:08 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:

Thanks mate
Old 10-04-2012, 01:11 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:

Thanks mate.

So the nearest airport is Stuttgart?
Old 10-04-2012, 03:27 AM
Samster

magix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuasimi View Post
Thanks mate.

So the nearest airport is Stuttgart?
Stuttgart is the international airport, I thk there're smaller airports. But yes, I flew to Stuttgart.
Old 10-04-2012, 03:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
, susie got look at your bro? Pretty or not
No choice, she did see my bro, but she didn't stare at it - but I was a bit more thick skin, I kept looking at the two women's assets, I found it funny when I thought about later because there's no way that I could've looked at them like that when they are fully clothed at work. Susie is normal average looks only lah, her usual outfit is jacket/skirt at work.
Old 10-04-2012, 07:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No choice, she did see my bro, but she didn't stare at it - but I was a bit more thick skin, I kept looking at the two women's assets, I found it funny when I thought about later because there's no way that I could've looked at them like that when they are fully clothed at work. Susie is normal average looks only lah, her usual outfit is jacket/skirt at work.
Did she & the rest of you feel awkward or shy when u all were back in the office after having seen each other naked in Germany ?...Tks, bro

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 10-04-2012, 08:05 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
bloodroserm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Back when I was in secondary school, had a few experiences.

My house was right beside my school, so mostly my friends and I will hang out at my place after school. Do some homework, play and stuff. Normally before we go out shopping, arcade or LAN, we will come to my place to change and stuff.

So there was this time when 4 girls from my clique came to my place to change because they were going out to shop for stuff, then I just okay lor change le then go, cause I also going out soon.

Lucky or not, they last time spoilt my bedroom door knot, so cannot lock liao. They also aware but nevertheless went ahead with it. As you know, girls take their own sweet time to change and talk so loudly and taking pictures. I was like, WTH change to go out also so girly! Then my mum resting in the other room, I scared they wake her up ma. So I opened the door and saw 2 sitting on my bed, 1 with bra and panties on. And the other one topless. Got to say, for secondary school girls they are some hot stuff.

Another time, there was this girl that I knew since primary school. But only got closer when I was in secondary school. That time she was a very close friend. We almost like spend each day together, eat and slack then go home that type. Then she stay at the same block as me, so we really very close. Then there was this time she ask me go her house to have lunch. Cause she cooking miso soup. She was good at it leh, yummy stuff she cooks. Then after that had to wait for her to shower and prepare becoz we going out to meet other friends. Then when she change halfway come out, with her hand covering her tits, with only panties on and an unhooked bra. She ask me help her hook because she cannot do it ._. I was like WTF, but okay la. Tried not to look that much but her figure was devilsh lo. That time was sec 4. Young man liao, have my own desires. Then after that she still ask me go into her room choose what to wear. Then she change with me looking like free show. After she's done then we left. In the end only stayed as friends, but DAMN now she is a model and I wished I had done something more with her. LOL!

One more story, this happened when I was in poly year 1. Went back with my parents to Malaysia to visit my grandparents. My grandpa so happened to live with my uncle, so we would stay at their place for 3days or so. So I have this younger cousin, she was 2years younger than me. Her mum was the type chubby, but with big titties and my uncle was tall. So that makes her just the type. She was already developing well, and because her room's toilet was linked to my uncle's room, we had to share it. I used to not think of her in that way last time when I was younger, but then again now that she's got the figure who wouldn't!? So one day we was waiting for her to go out, because she was always the slowest! So everyone was at the living room and I went to knock on her door. No reply, so I know she's still bathing. Then few mins later went to check again, she replied, changing. So I went to the toilet. But linked toilets always have this bad thing. Even if you lock your bedroom door, people can go in thru the toilet! And she forgot to lock the toilet from the other side. So I thought she'd be done by now as she was 'changing' for so long already, I went into her room without her knowing. First thing I saw was her naked, then she was back facing me as she was picking out clothes to wear. Already so many on her bed, oh well girls. Then she turned around without knowing I'm there, and I enjoyed myself for awhile before we left.

Ninja much?!
Old 10-04-2012, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Did she & the rest of you feel awkward or shy when u all were back in the office after having seen each other naked in Germany ?...Tks, bro
Ehhh, I'm a guy, so I wouldn't say that I felt shy/awkward back in office. But I can sense that Susie is a bit awkward (or it could be my imagination playing tricks on me). Rena (my Minah colleague) said that she herself had told her hubby about the spa but Susie didn't ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1