The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-03-2018, 01:54 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 20
desk1 has a brilliant futuredesk1 has a brilliant futuredesk1 has a brilliant futuredesk1 has a brilliant futuredesk1 has a brilliant futuredesk1 has a brilliant futuredesk1 has a brilliant futuredesk1 has a brilliant futuredesk1 has a brilliant futuredesk1 has a brilliant futuredesk1 has a brilliant future
Talking Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Hi KimSiew769,

That’s 1 kind of experience, wants to be in action but hesitant...
Old 27-03-2018, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
DaNaiMei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Pitching tent .
Old 28-03-2018, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

Many of you have been trying to PM me asking for contacts and details.
FYI, i dont share details or contact - just sharing my experience.

one bro ask me how many i have upped or get lucky in the past 1 month.
in the past 2 months, i have upped 7 of them including some very recent ones. i am not interested in maids, only interested in MILF or mature ladies.

The oldest i have upped is a 58 yr old auntie who does alteration in small shop in AMK area. i added her on wechat very long ago, and been sending my clothes for alteration to her for about 1 year. so i will share my experience with her

i always see her down blouse cause she always sit at the sewing machine and i am standing. her tops are always very loose - so always can see her bra and breast estimate D cup very fair. she is quite well maintain but can see that she is 50 plus. from her bra, i think she is quite playful or sensual, cause she is always wearing colourful type like light blue, grey, red bra.

when i alter my work pants, she will bend down to take my pants measurement and usually i can see her DB. once she accidentally touch my dick while measuring my pants as i want to alter the width of the thigh area.

one night while asking her if i can pick up my pants and chatting with her (she does really chat often casue she is always busy sewing) i told her she touched me there before while measuring. she replied with "so you feel anything? hahaha."

then i know she is open minded, and started to chat more towards that direction. i told her i saw her bra a few times also and also get excited. the conversation led to her sending (i asked) me pics of her bra and panties.

so i ask her to wear one particular purple set with matching V lace undies the next day, when i drop by. she rplied that its very hot in the shop and this particular set is think and she will feel hot. i know at that moment she is open to "suggestion"

so i ask her to surprise me the next day, she replied "for what, wait you get excited also cannot do anything." i told her i just want to get excited
she replied "lao char bor you also get excited? find a young girl lah, they very sexy." i told her i only like mature ladies.

next day, i went down to AMK late afternoon , usually that time less people, and brought her some drinks and bites. she was as usual sewing and wearing her lao-hua spectacles. she is wearing a very loose dress with spaghetti strap, so can see her bra strap - red strap.

i pass her the drinks, and i smile at her "red huh?" she replied "anything wrong? " she sounds seriously compared to her chats on wechat.

i stood there trying to catch a glimpse of her downblouse cause she is still seated at the sewing machine. she look up at me and ask "what are you doing?" and use her hands to cover her top and proceed to sew. somone came to drop off some shirts for alteration, so i walk out of the shop to smoke.

when the customer left, i ask to use her toilet and walk pass mountains of clothes, fabric in plastic bags, there is also a round shaped changing area cover by a curtain behind. this is where we usually change and try on our clothes. when i walked out from toilet, she was having a drink and snacking on the kueh i bought

i ask her if i can see her bra, she say "you can see like that wat." so i go neared to her and try to peek down. she say "what you doing? wait people walk pass see then i no face here." so i suggested that she goes into the changing room and lift up her skirt to show me her panties. she say "aiya normal panties see for what. next time i wear nice one than send you pic."

i insisted and she finally stop her things and went in the changing room while i stood outside "see already can go ok? i really busy." she she lift up her sundress and exposed her red panties and bra. i wanted to touch but she dont allow.

after that she was very insistent about not showing me, so i hang around for awhile and left.

we did meet up a few days later and fucked in her shop after she closed. started with some cuddles and she blew me. I wanted to lick her there, but she had some smell (not very strong) but i decided not to and use my fingers .. after that i just entered her and cum inside her. she didnt react or moan, i think she just want to get it over and done with hahaha.
Old 28-03-2018, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
merseykop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You still going back to fuck her after that?
Old 28-03-2018, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 22
Hooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud of

Very very interesting and as real as it can...Gist is normal wet market milfs and gilfs also need sex...lol
Old 28-03-2018, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 15
dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute

really some very interesting encounters here...lol
Old 29-03-2018, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 20
whatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
Many of you have been trying to PM me asking for contacts and details.
FYI, i dont share details or contact - just sharing my experience.

one bro ask me how many i have upped or get lucky in the past 1 month.
in the past 2 months, i have upped 7 of them including some very recent ones. i am not interested in maids, only interested in MILF or mature ladies.

The oldest i have upped is a 58 yr old auntie who does alteration in small shop in AMK area. i added her on wechat very long ago, and been sending my clothes for alteration to her for about 1 year. so i will share my experience with her

i always see her down blouse cause she always sit at the sewing machine and i am standing. her tops are always very loose - so always can see her bra and breast estimate D cup very fair. she is quite well maintain but can see that she is 50 plus. from her bra, i think she is quite playful or sensual, cause she is always wearing colourful type like light blue, grey, red bra.

when i alter my work pants, she will bend down to take my pants measurement and usually i can see her DB. once she accidentally touch my dick while measuring my pants as i want to alter the width of the thigh area.

one night while asking her if i can pick up my pants and chatting with her (she does really chat often casue she is always busy sewing) i told her she touched me there before while measuring. she replied with "so you feel anything? hahaha."

then i know she is open minded, and started to chat more towards that direction. i told her i saw her bra a few times also and also get excited. the conversation led to her sending (i asked) me pics of her bra and panties.

so i ask her to wear one particular purple set with matching V lace undies the next day, when i drop by. she rplied that its very hot in the shop and this particular set is think and she will feel hot. i know at that moment she is open to "suggestion"

so i ask her to surprise me the next day, she replied "for what, wait you get excited also cannot do anything." i told her i just want to get excited
she replied "lao char bor you also get excited? find a young girl lah, they very sexy." i told her i only like mature ladies.

next day, i went down to AMK late afternoon , usually that time less people, and brought her some drinks and bites. she was as usual sewing and wearing her lao-hua spectacles. she is wearing a very loose dress with spaghetti strap, so can see her bra strap - red strap.

i pass her the drinks, and i smile at her "red huh?" she replied "anything wrong? " she sounds seriously compared to her chats on wechat.

i stood there trying to catch a glimpse of her downblouse cause she is still seated at the sewing machine. she look up at me and ask "what are you doing?" and use her hands to cover her top and proceed to sew. somone came to drop off some shirts for alteration, so i walk out of the shop to smoke.

when the customer left, i ask to use her toilet and walk pass mountains of clothes, fabric in plastic bags, there is also a round shaped changing area cover by a curtain behind. this is where we usually change and try on our clothes. when i walked out from toilet, she was having a drink and snacking on the kueh i bought

i ask her if i can see her bra, she say "you can see like that wat." so i go neared to her and try to peek down. she say "what you doing? wait people walk pass see then i no face here." so i suggested that she goes into the changing room and lift up her skirt to show me her panties. she say "aiya normal panties see for what. next time i wear nice one than send you pic."

i insisted and she finally stop her things and went in the changing room while i stood outside "see already can go ok? i really busy." she she lift up her sundress and exposed her red panties and bra. i wanted to touch but she dont allow.

after that she was very insistent about not showing me, so i hang around for awhile and left.

we did meet up a few days later and fucked in her shop after she closed. started with some cuddles and she blew me. I wanted to lick her there, but she had some smell (not very strong) but i decided not to and use my fingers .. after that i just entered her and cum inside her. she didnt react or moan, i think she just want to get it over and done with hahaha.
do you still go back to see her?
Old 29-03-2018, 09:53 AM
Samster

KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooters666 View Post
Very very interesting and as real as it can...Gist is normal wet market milfs and gilfs also need sex...lol
you will be surprised to know that most of the wechat users i fucked are mostly the normal mature women we see in the neighborhood
- hawkers
- housewives
- cleaners
- sales

its just my curiosity to know how it feels like fucking them. but usually they are just normal in the sex area, more conservative but most of them are "hungry"
Old 29-03-2018, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by merseykop View Post
You still going back to fuck her after that?
why not? i still have some pants waiting to be altered :-)
Old 29-03-2018, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 15
Aware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud of

Quote:
That's a nice respond. Lol...
Old 29-03-2018, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3075 / Power: 15
Seebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvilla View Post
really some very interesting encounters here...lol
Return the favour...Up your points. Courtesy of seebeysong.
Old 29-03-2018, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 7
Littlewolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlewolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster
I think i know where is the tailor shop.. just went and make enquiries.. she bend dow n and touch my pants while explaining..

Downblouse.. give me namecard and handphone number.. name start with j. Old auntie but nig.boobs.. hehe

Nothing can escape littlewolf nose
Old 29-03-2018, 10:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Night Hunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlewolf View Post
I think i know where is the tailor shop.. just went and make enquiries.. she bend dow n and touch my pants while explaining..

Downblouse.. give me namecard and handphone number.. name start with j. Old auntie but nig.boobs.. hehe

Nothing can escape littlewolf nose
Bro, can share? Tmr go jalan jalan
Old 29-03-2018, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18377 / Power: 25
Rasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi Bro KimSiew769, just stumbled upon this thread. Being an ardent supporter of MILFs myself, this is a great share from you on your various encounters and methods in “snaring” MILFs. Awesome

Added 17 points for you for encouragement; thanks for upholding the spirit of sharing, which is what SBF is all about in the first place

Thanks & Cheers
Old 30-03-2018, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasta Marley View Post
Hi Bro KimSiew769, just stumbled upon this thread. Being an ardent supporter of MILFs myself, this is a great share from you on your various encounters and methods in “snaring” MILFs. Awesome

Added 17 points for you for encouragement; thanks for upholding the spirit of sharing, which is what SBF is all about in the first place
Thank you bro! just sharing my encounter, apologise for my writing skills.
Thanks for the points, return points with gratitude :-)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1