The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 22-07-2010, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 20
mikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
Got to blame the England team la, they lost to Germany... I bet with a fb gal that if Germany win, I will make a trip up to bkk to meet her ma... I got to keep the promise... Kan... Anyway this is a approved trip by hm as well.... So, go without fear liaw. Hehe .... Will try to discover more Cheong place and share with you ya... No worry, suspend period will over soon. Please let me know your next trip na.
Swee definitely will update you..eieiei..be it bkk or cm..eieiei..sanook na krap!
Old 22-07-2010, 03:42 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
old fat one how to be my bodyguard and protect me ???
afterward, i have to protect u instead ...
Try to act fierce lah....if anything goes wrong, hide behind you....loh!

You CK no-one would be willing to hurt you......too valuable...!
Old 22-07-2010, 08:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
.... be careful of 'fat' sheep that eat dinosaurs.......
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
.Acts pig, eats tiger.
wow .. this bro playman sure have some reputation ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman
Try to act fierce lah....if anything goes wrong, hide behind you....loh!
You CK no-one would be willing to hurt you......too valuable...!
alamak .. ini macham i better DIY liao ...
Old 22-07-2010, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
michaeldust is Cool - loads of Potential

Bros, I just reach bkk yestatday..just want to check where i can look for fl or maybe uni student (if there is) ard my area and what is the process? like how much? Im staying at sukhumit soi 22 now.

Im totally idiot in BKK but if u guys need some advice for philippines i can share.
Old 22-07-2010, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

michaeldust,

That's easy, just go to Thermae Coffee Shop located on Sukhumvit Soi 15, Ruamchitt Hotel's basement! Go directly to the back of the shop and select girls hanging around the jukebox. Short time is approximately 2,000B and long time is 3,000 - 4,000B. Lots of cuties and Uni girls!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 22-07-2010, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
michaeldust,

That's easy, just go to Thermae Coffee Shop located on Sukhumvit Soi 15, Ruamchitt Hotel's basement! Go directly to the back of the shop and select girls hanging around the jukebox. Short time is approximately 2,000B and long time is 3,000 - 4,000B. Lots of cuties and Uni girls!
Oh thank you so much. will check up later. Btw i browseing the tread now, i saw someone saying "the step" at 300B..?what is that?
Old 22-07-2010, 01:33 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Taiko... Those gal hanging around jukebox, are they fl? Need barfine for them or not? Thanks

Quote:
michaeldust,

Old 22-07-2010, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjiom999 View Post
Just came back from a trip to BKK. Just to update bros about Go Go bars at Sol Cowboy. Used to go to MP like Poseidon and Amsterdam but this time just look.
Went to Baccara, sat on lower floor just below the stage, all the pussies you can see both the girls on the lower stage and and above the on the glass floor above.
Both upstairs and downstairs have 2 sets of girls.
Downstairs girls just have different swimsuits tops but all miniskirts with no panties.
Upstairs schoolgirl uniform with miniskirts and no panties, but 1 set of girls will take off top while the other do not. They will rotate every 15 to 20 mins.
In between sets, they girls can sit with you, you just have buy them drinks (140-160 bahts).
What you do when they sit with you varies from girl to girl.
The main purpose is for them to convince you to barfine them and take them back.
On thursday, there was also a show at about 11.30pm. Upstairs was 4 girls completely naked and licking each other's pussy in different positions while downstairs was about 6 girls dancing completely naked.
The show as only about 1/2 hour but imagine, 6 naked girls dancing in front of you with 4 girls licking each other through the glass floor above.
Was quite a surprise.

Maybe for the BKK old timers this is usual but it was quite a lazy night of sight seeing.
Where is the add? i may want to check it out. how much is to Barfine them?
Old 22-07-2010, 02:24 PM
Samster

Sorry..does places like nana and cowboy operate in afternoon? if not anyone knows what is the operating time?

As im very boring in hotel now..hehe
Old 22-07-2010, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Members,

As noted previously, Therme Coffee Shop is a freelancer place, you don't have to pay barfine! Usually 2,000B for short time and 3,000 - 4,000B for long time! Jukebox girls are best looking of the bunch but make your selection by walking in circle. If you're jaidee, give a small tip to the old lady that hangs around the steps front of the hotel, she has no income after getting banned from Thermae!

All the gogo bars's barfine is 600B and short time ranges from 2,000 0 2,500B!

If you're bored in the afternoon, go to Sukhumvit Soi 24 or 26, lots of oil/lotion massage places to have fun! Search www.gdiary.com Gogo bars usually open after 7:30 pm. Some of the soapys open at 1:00 pm.

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 22-07-2010, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Innocent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To Norice,

See you tonite bro!
been a while since April ya, my flight just got delayyed now, shld be reaching about 7+ pm, did you change ur number again?

Wheres Don? still alive & kicking in BKK?

Cheerios
Old 22-07-2010, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
nonstop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any guys here into gangbangs? Will be in bangkok late Sept. Looking for kakis.

Drop me pvt mail
Old 22-07-2010, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 17
linda tan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro norice,can direct me the way to radburana?is there any nice n cheap hotels in or near sutisan besides watanna mansion and nice restaurants for couples datings...needs ur recommendation,bro....thx

Last edited by linda tan; 22-07-2010 at 04:21 PM. Reason: needs detail
Old 22-07-2010, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Members,

As noted previously, Therme Coffee Shop is a freelancer place, you don't have to pay barfine! Usually 2,000B for short time and 3,000 - 4,000B for long time! Jukebox girls are best looking of the bunch but make your selection by walking in circle. If you're jaidee, give a small tip to the old lady that hangs around the steps front of the hotel, she has no income after getting banned from Thermae!

All the gogo bars's barfine is 600B and short time ranges from 2,000 0 2,500B!

If you're bored in the afternoon, go to Sukhumvit Soi 24 or 26, lots of oil/lotion massage places to have fun! Search www.gdiary.com Gogo bars usually open after 7:30 pm. Some of the soapys open at 1:00 pm.
Thank you bro..i seek your advice then go walk walk and take a look.
The Price of Most of the massage place is ard 1500-2450 baht. their service is mostly massage+massage of balls+hJ only. Taking off of cloths is charge separately.Got one is 1900 baht with all the big breast girl who can do anything except FJ. It is somewhere in Sukhumvit 26. I cant remember its name but it 2 massage place before "Pink Massage". all the girls wear short skirt.

I was thinking of going in but in the end i choose to walk somemore to sukhumvit 24.

then i saw the sakura massage in sukhumvit 24..so i check the price..it is the same.
But then i saw a nice lady sitting outside a hair salon looking at me. so i purposely walk near to her.then she told me they provide massage also. with "special" service with only 1300baht (massage+HJ_. The point of time i thought was just HJ and lazy to go back to 26 and she is not bad looking. therefore i decide to try it out.

She bring down to basement and show me to a room. So i take off everything waiting for her. Then she come in and start striping. Btw bro, she is not for Boobs lover but for me look gd can already.

The massage is so-so only then she ask me to turn around facing her. then she start to play my gun..so i thought "oh ok..it time to start the HJ" but she
after awhile she put my gun in her month..OMG is it true? I can say her BJ is power. As im not a BJ person, i almost cim. Therefore i ask her to stop. then she start to stroke and soon kiss my whole body and eventually we locks lips.
I start sucking her nipple then i think she is pretty high by then. Suddenly she sit up n pull out a CD from no where. Then cap me and we start fingering and FJ.

OMG..she is good. then we did it. After that is history..haha..Overall it is so good with 1300Baht (massage+HJ+massage of balls+Kissing+oral+Finger+FJ).

Looks : 8/10
Boobs: 5/10
FJ: 10/10
BJ: 10/10
Licking of balls::9/10

That my point of view. Thanks bro for your intro.
Old 22-07-2010, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

From Pattaya to Bangkok took a 97 bahts mini van and alight at Bts Victory Monument station.

Spend one night to attend a Birthday Party in Claudia and met one of the Bank Club dancer who told me about the naught scene in the KTV room that I heard about. She came over after her Thai customer bar fine her out and left for home but too bad I have to leave early for my morning flight.

Maybe, next time....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1