The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-01-2005, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 20
jeronimo is one of the Best!jeronimo is one of the Best!jeronimo is one of the Best!
Re: Anyone masturbate with strangers panties or bra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebiez
i have done that..masturbated with strangers panties and bra..how i managed to get strangers panties n bra please pm me...

anyone have this fetish as me?

n i also need help to find a device (stick) that can extend about 3-5 metres and the other end is a hook or thing that can grab things.
Devices such as those you need can be found at golf shops - the golf balls retriever or even some of the stands for camera.
However you would need to do some retro-fitting to improvised on the hook thing

Take care mate, if we see headlines reporting some guy caught with neighbours underwear creaming it, could it be you?

No unachievable tasks, only unfathomable dreams
Fears will imprison you, dreams set you free

I am a newbie, all NiceGuys (NG - Nice Guy and not No Good), please try to be nice to me
Old 24-01-2005, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 22
Hooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBadMan
ivan96935sg, any chalet will do , just get ur whole lot of frends out of the chalet,lock the doors ,then all the bra and panties will be urs.
Most of the time mine is at Downtown east heehee, when they all go out to have dinner.I will gek siao say stomach pain wans the key, then 'RUSH' back to the chalet haha lock the door, then after that muhahahahahaha mast till siao sia lolx
Thats a bloody brillant idea !! Time for me to organise some BBQ for my colleagues..hahaha

Btw to that guy who deducted my points due to my earlier post on my perverse act..Let me tell you TWO THINGS

1) I don't care two hoots about my rep points.
2) You are no bloody angel to be hanging around at sammyboy..so please look for a mirror and jeck off you pathetic righteous dickhead.

I have tried to up some bros here who gave their accounts on this threads.

cheers
Old 24-01-2005, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 0
sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBadMan
ivan96935sg, any chalet will do , just get ur whole lot of frends out of the chalet,lock the doors ,then all the bra and panties will be urs.
Most of the time mine is at Downtown east heehee, when they all go out to have dinner.I will gek siao say stomach pain wans the key, then 'RUSH' back to the chalet haha lock the door, then after that muhahahahahaha mast till siao sia lolx
What if they all come back having a stomache? You will be a dead meat!
Old 24-01-2005, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

during one of the trips to taiwan for military exercise years back, we were deployed on a small hill, and there were residential houses nearby.

on my mate's suggestion, a few of us tried to get a bathroom to bathe, from the residents there.
the MILF with big tits who greeted us in the first house readily and unconditionally agreed to let us use (i feel taiwanese people are supportive and helpful generally).

so i bathed first, and noticed a white flowery bra in a pail inside the bathroom. worn and waiting to be washed?
oh yes yes! the big bra cups on my tired but happy face sent me to heaven, nearly wanted to wank but remembered there were a few stinko buddies waiting outside!

i am not sure about them, but i'm lucky to be the 1st one in!
we thanked the kind lady and gave her some NT and some of our combat rations.
Old 24-01-2005, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 21
Noobie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNoobie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

yo bros with this fetish, let's form a group and chat on msn.
please pm me, i am already sharing experiences with one of the bros here.
Old 24-01-2005, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 23
jordi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjordi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjordi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

think that all bros who want to "steal" panties/bra should be careful ......... if get caught ................ the penalty is very harsh ........the embarrasement is enough to kill u !
Old 25-01-2005, 01:27 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
BigBadMan is Cool - loads of Potential

sexytoy.com.sg
What if they all come back having a stomache? You will be a dead meat!

HAha as i say LOCK the Door,even if they wan to rush in, u still got time to slowly keep all the bras and panties while they are breaking down the door ya? LOLX!!!
But please go to toliet and shout u are still shiting so can't open the door(Apply at Downtown east chatlet only)(Becoz the main door is jus beside the toliet,for those who go downtown east chalet,u will know what i mean ya ?For other chalets i duno liao)(So the main thing is if u shout from the room that u are shitting,they will suspect get it ?,If suay suay u mast half way and they come back,dun kan chiong juz go to the toliet and shout u r still shitting ask them to wait as u already LOCK the door liao,and quickly go back to the room and put back all the "toys" heehee.)(PLease PLEASE remember how the girls put their bras and panties, some girls will noticed the folding is different,then die liao GET IT)(Girls most of the time will put their 'inner beauty' at the most bottom part of the bag,or put in a plastic bag or roll together with the towel.) (If happen to be the rolll together with the towel,please dun take becoz it takes skills to put back actually as how the girls put and fold,dun take the risk!!!!!! GET IT!!!!!!!!!)
Overall if u wanna play safe, wait for 10-15min make sure no 1 come back to take their hp wallets etc etc ya ? then after the 10-15min u can start muhahahahaha liao heehee
Ermmm anything don't know can come ask me lo k ? muhahahah
Gd Luck Guyz!!!!!!!!
Old 25-01-2005, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 23
slider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yes strangers and people I've known.

My fetish with the intimate areas of the female anatomy brought me from walking around void decks to raiding laundry rooms to women's restrooms.

My fetish with lingerie started when I was 12 when I used to musterbate into my mother's bras.....

I used to collect panties that were dropped from clothes poles, or from ground floor units that hung their laundry outside. Initially the smell of freshly washed panties turned me on... Anyway I kept to panties and bras till army time. At that time I used to have access to the ladies toilet in camp (just two women)... When I walked in, I discovered the joys of a used panty-liner... the scent of the woman at the end of the day.. was intoxicating. WOW! This is the closest you can get to a woman without actually touching her. Together with my collection of Panties, I had almost a complete set... till I noticed that the liners sometimes had pubic hair stuck on them. go figure.... Talk about the works... I could fantasize about a woman at the same time, smell her scent and even taste her.

Anyway that started me on my panty/used panty-liner/used sanitary pad/stocking/pubic hair fetish... but that was a long time ago...
Old 25-01-2005, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1311 / Power: 21
t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of

My friends rushed up from the public pool to pick up one bra fallen from a lady's hand and she did not notice it. They passed around sniffing one week you one week me like tat.
Old 25-01-2005, 08:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by t123
My friends rushed up from the public pool to pick up one bra fallen from a lady's hand and she did not notice it. They passed around sniffing one week you one week me like tat.
wah so damn early.. T123.. early bird catchs the worm??
Old 25-01-2005, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1311 / Power: 21
t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry
wah so damn early.. T123.. early bird catchs the worm??
not as early as you seniors. Gd morning, Bro Lawry.
Old 25-01-2005, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by t123
not as early as you seniors. Gd morning, Bro Lawry.
bo pian... today seems like ah leong day.. have to come into office early and clear my debts... tmd.. phone keep ringing.. NBB.. i wan a PAY RAISE!!!!!!
Old 25-01-2005, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ivan96935sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am also very keen in bras/panties. I have try wearing them and masturbating with them. The material is so smooth and sexy. It makes me rock hard and crazy over them.

There were few occasions whereby I went to downtown east chalets and stay overnight with family. I was the first to wake up and thus decided to walk round looking for loots. SOmewhere deep inside the chalets, found some sexy bras/panties (one complete set) placed outside the chalets for drying or airing. Walked near the chalets and see no one noticed then took it.....went straight to my chalet to mast......then cum all onto the bra/panty.....still remember clearly that it was from sorella, dark blue in colour, bra size 34B, panty size is M......smell very nice and fresh.......
Old 25-01-2005, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
rafa_benitez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan96935sg
I am also very keen in bras/panties. I have try wearing them and masturbating with them. The material is so smooth and sexy. It makes me rock hard and crazy over them.

There were few occasions whereby I went to downtown east chalets and stay overnight with family. I was the first to wake up and thus decided to walk round looking for loots. SOmewhere deep inside the chalets, found some sexy bras/panties (one complete set) placed outside the chalets for drying or airing. Walked near the chalets and see no one noticed then took it.....went straight to my chalet to mast......then cum all onto the bra/panty.....still remember clearly that it was from sorella, dark blue in colour, bra size 34B, panty size is M......smell very nice and fresh.......
Crazy is the right word.. and i salute you for your guts man! haha..

hope u remembered to return it to its original hanging position ke ke ke

Those who live by the sword, die by the sword.

You'll never bonk alone
Old 25-01-2005, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 21
chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Anyone masturbate with strangers panties or bra?

anyone here even masturbate with sister's or frz's sister undies?

I did it when still in Sec school. I was in a frz house. He has a very chio younger sister. Once I go to the toilet and saw her bra & panties...cnfm hers...as very young & trendy..my cock immediately become hard...I sniffed her bra & panties...fantasize abt her and jerked my cock till I shot. Excellent orgasm + excitement.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1