The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 27-03-2024, 07:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: How to Marry FDW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masko View Post
I am 50 yrs Singaporean widower for 7 yrs, connected with PH FDW who started working since oct 2023.

I liked her and in love now ,want to go for long term is this possible or correct?

She need financial help from me , to do some course $250 per month in Singapore for career change, also helping for to buy house in her home town and monthly expenses around 500 to 600.

After her contract finish possible to marry her? She have two kids 19 hrs & 14 yrs.

I was alone for several years and now getting into this relationship.

Experts suggestions are welcome how to move on for the retirement life.
Bro, how's your love life with maid. These maids love making babies n also culture different meaning communication is an issue. For them, going to a guy house to sleep over is common as some r doing it in their Kampong. Some more their words cannot be trusted, they will say things u like to hear juz like how we treated our bosses. I feel u, the age catching up n loneliness set in. If really want marriage, should go to marriage agency, not maid agency. Maids r for Bangla Indian fw to have fun, u will nv understand them.
Old 27-03-2024, 10:02 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 16
pa86tr20 is one of the Best!pa86tr20 is one of the Best!pa86tr20 is one of the Best!
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by al8055 View Post

Took me quite a while to get her bring her friend for a session. Finally she relented after i ghosted her for a couple of months. Last Sunday was a great day to have 2 mouths feasting on my lil bro and i get to slap 2 asses as i unload all my soldiers on them. They promised to bring another 2 more friends soon when all their off days match. I’m so looking for it!
Wow lucky bro. It indo or pinay?
Old 27-03-2024, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masko View Post
I am 50 yrs Singaporean widower for 7 yrs, connected with PH FDW who started working since oct 2023.

I liked her and in love now ,want to go for long term is this possible or correct?

She need financial help from me , to do some course $250 per month in Singapore for career change, also helping for to buy house in her home town and monthly expenses around 500 to 600.

After her contract finish possible to marry her? She have two kids 19 hrs & 14 yrs.

I was alone for several years and now getting into this relationship.

Experts suggestions are welcome how to move on for the retirement life.
U seriously must be joking. Just take a weekend in Manila and u will have many girls flocking to u. Normal working girls with proper jobs. Don’t ever marry a fdw la. There are so many avenues to find a proper one. To u it’s love, to her it’s just a transaction. Cast ur net wider and at least find a better one can?

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 27-03-2024, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
U seriously must be joking. Just take a weekend in Manila and u will have many girls flocking to u. Normal working girls with proper jobs. Don’t ever marry a fdw la. There are so many avenues to find a proper one. To u it’s love, to her it’s just a transaction. Cast ur net wider and at least find a better one can?
Bro, every local men is a millionaire to the maids/foreign ladies. If the marriage is for companionship n last for a lifetime, it will be a blessing. But with this type of marriage law, some r exploiting it. If she works 10 yrs as a maid, also will nv have that amount of money given free to her after divorce. Based on these inputs, it's not hard to predict a marriage will nv last. He will end up single again in a few years time of cos with his fortune hack more than half, might end up lose the flat as it needs to be sold. Anyway some man need to go thru the ordeals to learn.
Old 27-03-2024, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Sniperfury deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bensen111 View Post

i rather go jb vip spa young indon for 268rm then fuck $200 old maid in singapore
not sure thoes two still in vipspa anot i fk the white shirt before my friend fk the black shirt
Black one Jessyca!! Damn young and wild! Tiny waist with round ass.
Old 27-03-2024, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 15
Leuven deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLeuven deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shangchi View Post
She also do legit good massage only
The one that does legit massage, you pop the gq before ?
How her massage and charges ?
Old 27-03-2024, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ers62010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wow!
Where do I find this?? I must try. 😄

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniperfury View Post
Black one Jessyca!! Damn young and wild! Tiny waist with round ass.
Old 28-03-2024, 03:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 4
melonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find better

met a dh ask to borrow money after hotel say will return at end of month when get pay. see if able to meet again will not ask her to return see if she will auto
Old 28-03-2024, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 20
flare is one of the Best!flare is one of the Best!flare is one of the Best!flare is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by melonfruit View Post
met a dh ask to borrow money after hotel say will return at end of month when get pay. see if able to meet again will not ask her to return see if she will auto

NO WAY! that will never happen. haha
Old 28-03-2024, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 21
l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold

$10 - $20 MAYBE will return. Anything more than that will be very hard. End of the day, she will offer herself to you again to offset the payment.

Old 28-03-2024, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by melonfruit View Post
I met afew will return the money they borrow also some don’t return
Old 28-03-2024, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

28th March 2024

Mass of the Lord’s Supper (Maundy Thursday)

Mass: 8.00pm

Keeping Watch with the Lord (Throughout the night)

Compline: 11.45pm

All are welcome.

tonite can go pick up pinoy DH after their holy service
Old 28-03-2024, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 17
cuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tried a mynamar one staying at Buangkok. Felt like village girl. Don’t know how to , end up I’m guiding her . Haha
Old 28-03-2024, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

I have a maid want fwb friend, $150 2hrs with condom
Old 28-03-2024, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
yewyang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba View Post
Tried a mynamar one staying at Buangkok. Felt like village girl. Don’t know how to , end up I’m guiding her . Haha
Can share contact?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1