The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
soda

Old 24-04-2024, 02:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 14
ravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Post cum polishing + male squirting

Late post as seldom comes to sbf.

Tried BB a few months ago. Prefer to go by the back as the front usually is crowded with uncles staring at who is going into the shop.

Can walk past the curtain while BB is servicing the customer and can see the customer lying down... privacy is not really there. As I was early. I sat on their sofa, which probably is used for foot reflex. Saw spider crawling around the sofa and instead I rather stand than sit down on the chair. The places is old and dated.

Massage by BB is solid and good. She is quite chatty and will tell me about health and etc.

Next is the jg and the cum followed by polishing which really feels like pee is coming out instead.

Overall will not be visiting the place again as privacy is not really there as I dont like the feeling of people walking past and see your massuer massaging your cock.
Old 24-04-2024, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 535 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

visited bb the other day, seems like she not so busy in the afternoon...got started with the same treatment, tugging and pressing, commenting I have got reaction from her fondling...ended the session with a blast, didn't manage to see the viet...although heard some noise nearby...managed to sneak attack on bb breast...quite soft now...
Old 24-04-2024, 02:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
G3ntlegiant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlkl View Post
She has a friendly personality, to some, it's over friendly. That aside, her style of hard massage coupled with jg at a price more friendly than her, I felt it's a rare find in today's market.
Hey bro jlkl, able to share contact? TIA bro!
Old 24-04-2024, 02:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
G3ntlegiant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro jlkl, able to share contact? TIA
Old 28-04-2024, 07:41 PM
Samster (M)