The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-01-2022, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuken View Post
sry i dont usually post, but is there anyone that can make a booking on my behalf with xue er or angel?
i visited ml recently and was added in to database but both of them say they cant find any records of my number. but if anyone can advise any alternatives to these 2 failsafe girls will be great too
There are at least 2 sets of DB out there.
Might want to get yourself in the other set.

Booking on behalf is a challenge i believe.
Old 29-01-2022, 01:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
sry i dont usually post, but is there anyone that can make a booking on my behalf with xue er or angel?
i visited ml recently and was added in to database but both of them say they cant find any records of my number. but if anyone can advise any alternatives to these 2 failsafe girls will be great too
Means you have not chiong enough, go explore others and you will reach them someday.
Old 29-01-2022, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

So this Rayna from where?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beebeeboy View Post
Had been fking too much or massage with bbbj too much. So wanted to change taste and get some proper massage. Settled on Rayna.

Apartment wise nothing new to me as I went there before for another ML. The concept might amaze some bros here.

First look not bad. She wore one long piece black dress length till knee. But fine with me because my aim is proper massage.

Showered alone and lie on back. Told her to tackle neck and leg. She really spend effort on the neck for 30min. Till now I still pain. Sour pain. Could be good thing, will only know in the next few days if her massage is effective.

After massage, she went to wash hands and start to tickle me. I tot yet another normal girl. Suddenly I felt her mountain. This one no joke. Can feel the soft hump and her nipple. Maybe I long time never get this type of service but the feeling very shiok. I think she know how to position her mountain at my body curve to increase the sensation.

Then flipped around and saw her body. Really slim with C cups. Good figure plus above avg face. Suddenly we start to cuddle and become very passionate. Kiss each other all over the face lip chest breast, then she turn diagonally and I seized the chance one hand cup her breast the other hand pull her undies to form gstring shape. No rejection so far. She must be in the mood.

We continue to cuddle and smooch each other. I think she also very horny at this moment, then started to slide upwards towards my face and push me to her breast while she grind my cock and do fake love.

The rest of details I will leave it out. It went further but no FJ in case some bros wondering.

I think we can connect, hence the extra stuff other than simple massage and HJ. But as always, YMMV! Again, YMMV. Don’t forCR her or expect the same treatment as my FR.
Old 29-01-2022, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
massagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by healtheworld1 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-9.com/amber-massage/

anyone tried? saw a few reviews on amber but not sure if it's the same person
honestly i think amber is really chio. and her place also quite atas. i suspect got ppl bao her.
but her attitude and service is very poor.
Old 29-01-2022, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Keep trying bro, if you patience run out then move on
Back then I managed to book Angel after many tries but Xue Er is different story.
I have given up on Xue Er
Old 29-01-2022, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by massagelover669 View Post
honestly i think amber is really chio. and her place also quite atas. i suspect got ppl bao her.
but her attitude and service is very poor.
Just like this ML
https://sglonelyguy-9.com/xuanxuan-massage/

Service and attitude problems and eat into our times like what me and other bros commented.

Suspect she also kena bao already why else u think she can get away with fuck type service.

Anyway its all thanks to all these WKs and Robertos that people like us are suffering.
They do not need our money and support and for poor bastards like us waste our money dont say still have to endure their fuck up attitude and svcs.
On this note can I request all those WKs or Robertos who bao their ML to remove their listing as it will save us bros a hell lot of time and money from patronizing them and u can have the ML all to yourself.
Help us help yourselves also.
Old 29-01-2022, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 12
180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by miver View Post
So this Rayna from where?
This FR is cut & paste from FL Dome3... Rayna from Sensual stable

Unless he is referring to Xuan Xuan (SLG) whose FRs inside SLG named her as Rayna.
Old 29-01-2022, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by 180baht View Post

Unless he is referring to Xuan Xuan (SLG) whose FRs inside SLG named her as Rayna.
Anyway to the bros who asked...cause macham got good reviews..dont bother because all paid reviews.
Good or not you all decide.
Seriously what has this forum become to.
Old 29-01-2022, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Oscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-9.com/emily-massage/

Last min managed to book Emily. Her location is not really good for foot soldiers. Need walk uphill.

Looks - Discount 30% is quite accurate like what another bro said but still quite cute. Can fantasize as your typical poly ah lian.
Body - Petite and boobs just nice to cup. Feels good when she rub her tits on my back but my fav are her slim legs.
Service - Nothing special. Just SOP and moaning to stimulate you. Teased quite long before the deed which I very much preferred.
Massage - Don't expect much.

She is not so talkative but ok to chat if want. Maybe she was tired, doesn't sound interested to make any connections. She sneezed a couple of times when massaging me, i think is due to sinus as well as smoking (can smell it in her hair).

RTM: Maybe not. Will try others.
Old 29-01-2022, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 12
180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post

Back then I managed to book Angel after many tries but Xue Er is different story.
Nothing to regret bro..... Xue Er now is a shadow of her old self.

I used to be her regular but due to her service standards dropped during my last few visits.... I have given up on her. I think being too familiar with her she take you for granted.... or maybe business too good liao. No regrets for me.
Old 29-01-2022, 06:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:

I used to be her regular but due to her service standards dropped during my last few visits.... I have given up on her. I think being too familiar with her she take you for granted.... or maybe business too good liao. No regrets for me.
How has her service dropped?

I think she's still ok.
Old 29-01-2022, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6683 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Keep trying bro, if you patience run out then move on
Now that u mention that, me same story! Off & On, i try XE on wechat, even recently, no response.

Then i tried booking Angel on WC, didnt book her for 2 years.... fingers crossed.... but prompt response!

So nothing lost for me, at least i know my record is still decent... that's all that matters.
Old 29-01-2022, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 12
PREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
How has her service dropped?

Drop in service levels is common lah..... that's why I dun RTM the MLs too frequently. I keep a few good ones on rotation and let the others know I am also seeing other MLs for my fix. This tactic keeps the MLs on their toes to maintain their service level if they want my patronage again. Those MLs that bochap because they think I am their regular..... I blacklist them and move on.
Old 29-01-2022, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1944 / Power: 16
beebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant future

Quote:

Bro, I am the originator of this FR. What do you mean by cut and paste? I paid the girl using my own blood sweat money and post FR here for all the bros to form a brotherhood community. I am deeply offended by your comment.

If you doubt this FR, please see the rest of my review. All from my own experiences through hard earned money
Yana (BBBJ) X2
KeKe (Cosybay) X1 - 3RD BEST!
Victoria (BBBJ) X1
Moet (Carribean club/Lovedesire) X1
Jeny X1
Mandy (BBBJ) X1
Cherry (Caribbean88 ) X1 - BEST!
Fei Fei X2
Anna (1stopserie) X1
Fei Er (1stopserie) X1
Old 29-01-2022, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PREM8619 View Post
Drop in service levels is common lah..... that's why I dun RTM the MLs too frequently. I keep a few good ones on rotation and let the others know I am also seeing other MLs for my fix. This tactic keeps the MLs on their toes to maintain their service level if they want my patronage again. Those MLs that bochap because they think I am their regular..... I blacklist them and move on.
Rule of thumb, never act or behave like a puppy doggo even to the WL you have affinity with.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1