The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2008, 07:16 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Arsenal FC Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

Hope they do well in the next game as the 1st game, they had a lot of chance but they miss it.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 19-08-2008, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 21
condor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycondor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

whether arsenal won the EPL or not, to me doesnt matter. once a gunner always a gunner. giving our limited budget i support AW his policy or prudent spending.

all the way gunners!!!
Old 19-08-2008, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 21
condor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycondor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

toure i dont think so coz barca stated they dont want to sell toure.
toulalan, hmm.. i never follow up the news nor heard about it.
i think its either inler of alonso. but given rafa stupidity in transfer market, i dont think he will let alonso leave for any fees less than that of barry.
moreover, AW dont sign player with that kind of transfer fees
Old 29-08-2008, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 17
darkafac is a name known to alldarkafac is a name known to alldarkafac is a name known to alldarkafac is a name known to alldarkafac is a name known to alldarkafac is a name known to all

Arsenal have £30million to spend, says Fiszman

Arsenal would be willing to spend up to £30million before the end of the transfer window if manager Arsene Wenger found the right player, according to director Danny Fiszman.

GettyImages

Fiszman has given his backing to Arsene Wenger.

Fiszman was responding to suggestions that the club's fans were uneasy with the Gunners' summer transfer dealings, which have seen the likes of Alexander Hleb, Mathieu Flamini and Gilberto leave the club and a distinct lack of big-name arrivals.

Samir Nasri, who already has two goals to his name, is the exception, arriving from Marseille for £12million, but there have been calls from supporters for more established stars to augment Wenger's youthful squad.

Fiszman, though, insists the board are willing to fund any targets the Frenchman identifies.

'There were great expectations and hopes that we would buy heavily this summer,' Fiszman said.

'It's not our decision who he (Wenger) spends money on, nor will it ever be our decision.

'If he said to us, 'I want this guy and he's £30million, can I buy him?', the answer is yes. Absolutely yes.

'We totally back him, it's his decision. If Arsene found the right player he would buy that player, but at the moment his hasn't.'

Fiszman also admitted the situation may not change between now and the end of the transfer window.

He admitted: 'There's a dual problem for him. If we buy star names, you are talking about relatively mature players who need to be integrated into the way Arsene plays - they don't know our style and it also impacts on the youngsters who have been brought through.'
Old 13-09-2008, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 20
zenarc has much to be proud ofzenarc has much to be proud ofzenarc has much to be proud ofzenarc has much to be proud ofzenarc has much to be proud ofzenarc has much to be proud ofzenarc has much to be proud ofzenarc has much to be proud of

Good show wat a hattrick Theo, 2nite Arsenal will continue to ride on the good form..Blackburn 0 Arsenal 2... come on Gunners!!!!!!

+10 Who's want to join my Q?

Target: 1888pts

Just Up: lglg666

Total List: 76 Bros.
Clear list: 50
=26
Old 13-09-2008, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 17
Mitsu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMitsu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tonight Arsenal game will be interesting as Theo back to the team.

Go Gunners Go
Old 14-09-2008, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

Latest score : Blackburn 0 - Arsenal 4

Goals: Van Persie 8, Adebayor 45, 81 pen, 90.
Old 14-09-2008, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 17
Mitsu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMitsu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hope Arsenal can maintain the good form, esp Adebayor then they got the chance to fight for the top 3 spots
Old 14-09-2008, 11:08 AM
Samster

kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

Hi brothers|: Any brothers know how to watch all Arsenal live games, cause i dont have starhub sports channel ?
Old 15-09-2008, 09:35 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Nice 4 nil win, hope they maintain tis kind of standard till the end of the seasons.

Cheers to all the Arsenal Fans here!!!

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 17-09-2008, 08:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 16
SBF Cleaner is a name known to allSBF Cleaner is a name known to allSBF Cleaner is a name known to allSBF Cleaner is a name known to allSBF Cleaner is a name known to allSBF Cleaner is a name known to all

a tricky match tonight's against Dynamo Kiev.
met twice previously and lost twice.

hope that with Thalcott and Adebayor on form,they will be able to win it.

Upz: touchyfeely
Next: pegasus18,juzz,RI 1,kumboo,Babylon5,morpheus
Old 23-09-2008, 06:49 AM
Samster

Nacer Barazite hopes his loan spell at Derby County will help him to follow Nicklas Bendtner into the Arsenal team.

Dutch youngster Barazite has impressed in recent games for the Rams after dropping down to the Championship to gain first-team experience.

Bendtner enjoyed a similar education at Birmingham City in the 2006/07 season before pushing into Arsene Wenger's plans at Emirates Stadium.

Barazite is keen to emulate Bendtner and was not concerned to be joining a club which had been relegated from the Premier League.

Final step
"I was not worried that Derby had had a difficult time last season," said Barazite in the Daily Mirror.

"The Premier League is a very difficult level and Derby is a good club.

"I talked with Arsene Wenger and Liam Brady, they said I was doing really well at the club and the final step was learn some other sides of the game and the best thing to do that was to go to the Championship.

"He (Bendtner) was like me, almost at the first team. They sent him to the Championship with Birmingham and he went back there after doing really well and now he is in the first team."
Old 23-09-2008, 06:51 AM
Samster

Wenger to name Arsenal's youngest ever side

Arsène Wenger may name the youngest first-team side in Arsenal’s history for the Carling Cup tie against Sheffield United on Tuesday.

It is now normal for the Frenchman to send out youngsters in this competition however, against the Blades, Alex Song (21), Nicklas Bendtner (20), Johan Djourou (21) and Lukasz Fabianski (23) are likely to be the ‘old heads’.

Wenger intends the field to include a raft of 17, 18 and 19-year-olds. Rising star Jack Wilshere, age 16 years 266 days, is likely to start his first competitive game for the Club. But he may not be the youngest Arsenal player on show. Speaking to Arsenal TV Online on Monday, Wenger suggested he may include first-year scholar Emmanuel Frimpong. He is a full nine days younger than Wilshere.

“There is a possibility [it will be the youngest side ever],” said Wenger. “In the first team there are many players around 20. In the Carling Cup we will keep a few in there but the side will be more between 16 and 19. At Arsenal you can say 20 and 21-year-olds are the experienced players.

“You are likely to see Gavin Hoyte, Abu Ogogu, Aaron Ramsey, Mark Randall, Jack Wilshere, Fran Merida and Carlos Vela. Maybe Bendtner will play. Song, Djourou and Lukasz Fabianski will be the experienced players. But you will have players like Emmanuel Frimpong and Jay Emmanuel-Thomas so it will be a very young side.”

Arsenal TV Online subscribers will be able to see the full interview on Tuesday morning where Wenger talks about:
Old 24-09-2008, 06:50 AM
Samster

ARSENAL hit Sheffield United for six as Arsene Wenger's youngsters more than lived up to their hype.

Mexican striker Carlos Vela smashed a hat-trick, while Nicklas Bendtner - at 20 one of the senior men on display - put the young Gunners in command with two first half goals.

Vela chipped in a wonderful fourth five minutes after the restart, with 16-year-old Jack Wilshere adding a fifth before the 19-year-old South American completed his hat-trick.

Wenger’s youn guns started brightly and a crisp passing move sent Gibbs away down the left, only for his low centre to fly across the six-yard box.

United forward Danny Webber did well to weave himself into space just outside the Arsenal penalty area but could not get any power into his shot and the ball bobbled through to Arsenal's stopper Lukasz Fabianski, who was captain for the night.

Another quick-passing Arsenal move on the edge of the area saw Bendtner play in Johan Djourou and the big defender turned to fire a goalbound effort which Paddy Kelly saved at full stretch.

Bendtner flicked on for Wilshere to collect in the overlap down the right but the teenager rushed his attempted curled shot and hit wide.

The Dane then showed the rest of the youngsters how it should be done with a fine finish after 31 minutes.

Vela held off Blades' captain Chris Morgan before feeding the ball square to Bendtner just outside the penalty area.

He took a couple of touches before dispatching a low strike into the bottom right corner for his third goal of the season.

Arsenal felt they had a strong penalty claim when Morgan slid through on Wilshere but referee Phil Dowd waved away their claims.

After 42 minutes Ramsey - signed from Cardiff for £5million in the summer - weaved his way into the left of the penalty area before turning and playing a superb backheel to Bendtner who beat Kenny from six yards.

Before the visitors could regroup and look towards the respite of half-time they were further behind.

This time Bendtner turned provider as he chipped a pass through for Vela to run on to down the right.

The Mexican sprinted into the area before bending a delightful effort into the far corner.

In the second half Arsenal continued where they had left off as Gibbs stung the keeper’s hands with a fierce angled drive from the left of the penalty area.

The full-back then sent a long pass upfield towards Vela who took the ball on his chest, leaving Morgan chasing shadows, and darted into the box to finish with an audacious chip over the stranded keeper.

It got worse for the battered Blades when Wilshere drilled in a fifth after 57 minutes.

Fran Merida’s right-wing corner picked out the young Englishman who showed great composure to fire a low shot past Kelly from 22 yards.

There was no holding back by the rampant Gunners with Djourou heading over at the back post following another deep corner before Bendtner narrowly missed out on his hat-trick when his close-range shot trickled wide.

And Vela completed the rout and his treble with another well-taken effort two minutes from time after running clear down the left onto Ramsey's pass.
Old 24-09-2008, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

Arsenal is always so good in the start of the season.
let hope they can maintain it throughout the season and they will have a chance for the title.

last few seasons,Gunners always performed better in the start but once their key players get injured,they lost the steam and flatter,hope this season they will be stronger.

last night performance by their youngsters against Sheffield United is wonderful.

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1