The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2020, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sexting - Any bro/sis have experience this before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shhhhh View Post
All the malicious person needs to do is remove the contact and let the mobile number appear... But can insist it's photoshopped and have some escape
That's why when you "play" must use those chatting apps that can only be added through username (telegram, kik, snapchat). If exchange number, too dangerous. Can simply trace your background with the number if not careful.

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 23-07-2020, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 4
Ginung is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGinung is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGinung is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGinung is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamka View Post
That's why when you "play" must use those chatting apps that can only be added through username (telegram, kik, snapchat). If exchange number, too dangerous. Can simply trace your background with the number if not careful.
I agree. I always use kik & snapchat. But I prefer kik because you can save photos. Hehehe. Snapchat see then gone forever. Cannot screenshot because the app will tell the sender we screenshot
Old 23-07-2020, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
those that uses tele only, i feel usually is scammer or catfishing. bcos tele can hide number, can timer photo and also know the other party ss the photo. these are tell tale signs of someone who is hiding and is seasoned in hiding.

those that are opened in using WA, imo, is safer, esp they have full face photo that does not look some being grabbed from some prc website.

but the most safe way for me is to just video sex call. i show my face, u show your face. both of us "show hand", nothing to hide. that is the best
Old 23-07-2020, 07:37 PM
Samster

hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
those that uses tele only, i feel usually is scammer or catfishing. bcos tele can hide number, can timer photo and also know the other party ss the photo. these are tell tale signs of someone who is hiding and is seasoned in hiding.

those that are opened in using WA, imo, is safer, esp they have full face photo that does not look some being grabbed from some prc website.

but the most safe way for me is to just video sex call. i show my face, u show your face. both of us "show hand", nothing to hide. that is the best
Ya, that's why I don't like to use telegram. So how it just doesn't feel right. WhatsApp at least can check stock before give it a go. Hahahaha. Video sex call is fun. But must make sure the partner also will talk back one lah. Some scammer bullshit said mic broke, can type in chat only.

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 23-07-2020, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginung View Post
I agree. I always use kik & snapchat. But I prefer kik because you can save photos. Hehehe. Snapchat see then gone forever. Cannot screenshot because the app will tell the sender we screenshot
kik is good too. I personally also like to use kik. Very simple to use and no number needed to register.

It's over 2000!
Old 23-07-2020, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 4
Ginung is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGinung is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGinung is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGinung is a living Saint! - you won't find better

kik is fun to use. Really user friendly & like you said, can save photos. Hahaha
Old 24-07-2020, 12:07 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
scumsi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sexting is the best
Old 24-07-2020, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ya, that's why I don't like to use telegram. So how it just doesn't feel right. WhatsApp at least can check stock before give it a go. Hahahaha. Video sex call is fun. But must make sure the partner also will talk back one lah. Some scammer bullshit said mic broke, can type in chat only.
mic broke? LOL.. seriously, who carries a broken phone?
Old 24-07-2020, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scumsi View Post
Sexting is the best
Sounds like you got many stories to tell. Hahahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
mic broke? LOL.. seriously, who carries a broken phone?
Hahaha. I know right. But they will always say this is their spare phone, they use this for fun time. So won't interfere their regular life.

It's over 2000!
Old 24-07-2020, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 21
the observer is one of the Best!the observer is one of the Best!the observer is one of the Best!

All fine and good, but seriously, if you meet a scammer who’s out to extort you. What then...

https://www.scmp.com/magazines/post-...ape-philippine
Old 24-07-2020, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the observer View Post
All fine and good, but seriously, if you meet a scammer who’s out to extort you. What then...
Be smart. That's all I have to say.

It's over 2000!
Old 28-07-2020, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 4
hokkienme56 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=shhhhh;20109802]
Quote:
Whenever I am sexting, my no. 1 rule will be "No face" policy. If you wish to see face, just face, nothing else. No nude with face because just like you said, bro, we have no control what they will do with our photos.

This actually isn't safe either. If the girl loses her phone and it's unlocked, all the person holding the phone needs to do is screenshot the chat at places where the face/body is seen in the 'thumbnail preview' & at the same time, the contact name can be seen too. If the person is malicious, he/she can spread viral these screenshots.
that one i 100% AGREE. walao later is con ppl how they blackmail u make u pokai
Old 28-07-2020, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 4
hokkienme56 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i testing testing those dating apps like tinder and sugarbook la, got talk talk abit... like know get to know each other lor BUT walao i tell u ah if u manage to meet to bonk ah the ppl on this apps all horny like shoot the roof that kind Sibeh onzzzzzz ahahah then bonk already can ciao
Old 31-07-2020, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokkienme56 View Post
i testing testing those dating apps like tinder and sugarbook la, got talk talk abit... like know get to know each other lor BUT walao i tell u ah if u manage to meet to bonk ah the ppl on this apps all horny like shoot the roof that kind Sibeh onzzzzzz ahahah then bonk already can ciao
Lucky leh you, bro, get to meet some. Hahaha. I'm not that lucky.

It's over 2000!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1