The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 23-08-2016, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Gunman2001 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

May I have the contact?
Old 23-08-2016, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Subcarpet2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For local dommes I think Anja is the most experienced, though her rates are steeper now vs when she just started. I've had two GREAT sessions years ago when it was just $250 an hour including room, now its almost double of that..

Emailed her a long list of my detailed fetishes and she fulfilled every single one of them and more. Could definitely feel her passion in this lifestyle

I've had a disappointing session with one of the newer local dommes (not naming who). Requested trampling but only trampled me for less than a minute. Requested golden shower, halfway through the session she went to the toilet to pee, ended up getting nothing (Maybe she forgot). Spent most of the session doing ballbusting and cbt, she enjoyed that which is good but its not my kink

On the plus side, she does good facesitting and teasing so it doesn't feel like a total waste of money.

There's an upcoming local pro-domme but she charges a premium and you'll have to host at a non budget hotel. I'd love to try out but she's new to the scene and I don't think the tribute is reasonable just yet..
Old 24-08-2016, 08:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
punishme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoDo View Post
Ok. I'll be upfront. I'm interested in eating scat, drinking pee and judicial caning.

I know that the first is very rare, but I would like to try my luck and hopefully someone could refer a female domme who's willing to do this.
Hi , if you cannot find what you are looking for in Singapore then maybe visit Bangkok , Thailand for a day . You can have what you want guaranteed and a good day out at a reasonable cost . I recommend Mistress Morgan who with 8 years experience really is an expert as I am a regular with her .

I recently had another perfect session with her and split it into 2 parts . The first part I arrived at her dungeon at 11am for a scat session ( she only wants to give it naturally so afternoon is no good ) . Morgan tied my hands and feet in the toilet to prevent any thought of movement or escape . She then stood above me and rubbed her stomach to indicate to me that her gift was imminent . She then turned around and squatted over my face and ordered me to open my mouth . It was perfect and natural and did taste good although I only eat a little , then after teasing me with it for about half hour she took me to orgasm . After Morgan released me from my bonds she ordered me to shower 2 times , get dressed and meet her downstairs .

In the lounge we ate some food that she had ordered and I had some beer that is provided in the fridge for a modest 50 baht each . Morgan then went to the door and a petit girl entered and she was introduced as her slave girl and she would play in the next part . I was not given her name , only that she was Morgans slave girl .I was then told to go up to the dungeon and wait for her .

I stripped off and after about 10 minutes I could hear the clip clop sound of Mistress Morgan coming up the stairs to humiliate and punish me some more . I told her I didn't really do slave girls and she stood and thought for a minute . She then told the slave girl to stand with her bare ass toward me and I was ordered to kneel and push my face into her ass . Morgan then plastic wrapped my head to her ass quite tight , but I could just breath so I was comfortable . Then the surprise . Morgan paddle spanked my ass very hard and I could not scream , it was muffled in the slave girls ass . I had to take 6 of these before I was released thankfully . After some lovely ass worship and face sitting with Morgan she sat me on a chair and spat and dribbled strawberry yoghurt into my mouth which was delicious , then she took me to another orgasm . After cleaning up and a cuddle she ordered me a taxi . I was drained but a beautiful day with a beautiful Mistress.

Her website is www.thaifemdom.com and also at www.bestbdsmmistressinbangkok.com also on collarspace on Bangkok page .
Old 24-08-2016, 10:46 AM
Samster

Subleo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dominion View Post
true that most local dommes are in for the money, but Savi is one local chinese lady who's in for the passion as well, like Minky.

They both appear at munches and local kink events. Which you won't see those who focus more on just making money
Thats good to know. So have u met her? How is she like?
Old 24-08-2016, 04:25 PM
Samster

Sexylizardeggs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshtomjack View Post
Can you share more about how this yuki look like? There is similar name in there. Does she have long hair? Or short hair? What is her hair colour? So more sub will be aware? Dont mind share more please. Thank you.
Yuki from here
http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/classifieds/EnlargeImage?image=4377557&oid=4377561
Old 25-08-2016, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Ladylucelle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi everyone, i am Lady Lucelle, formerly known as Queen Savi. Thank you for some of your forum reviews. I am changing my name to Lady Lucelle. This is after receiving several feedback that my former Name always mislead others to think that my ethnicity is not Chinese.
Old 26-08-2016, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 10
Mcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladylucelle View Post
Hi everyone, i am Lady Lucelle, formerly known as Queen Savi. Thank you for some of your forum reviews. I am changing my name to Lady Lucelle. This is after receiving several feedback that my former Name always mislead others to think that my ethnicity is not Chinese.
Hi Mistress, looking forward to be under ur feet soon..
Old 26-08-2016, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Ladylucelle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcwoof00 View Post
Hi Mistress, looking forward to be under ur feet soon..
Sure..lol.. u can find my contact on backpage.
Old 26-08-2016, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1498 / Power: 8
choctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominion View Post
any recommendations apart from morgan in thailand?
Try mistress nikki or lorita
Old 27-08-2016, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 10
Selamai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by choctest View Post
Try mistress nikki or lorita
I can vouch for lorita. Sessioned with her a few times so far, all good experiences.
Old 27-08-2016, 02:45 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1390 / Power: 0
poesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud of

Who knows are there any vietnamese dommes in vietnam or are there any vietnamese dommes in singapore currently??!
Old 28-08-2016, 01:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
sbuep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I read someone asked if mistresses allows pussy licking and someone said probably not unless you're regular and know the mistress well. This has not been my experience in Japan at all. Maybe it's a coincidence that I run into mistresses with few limits, but I have licked maybe 4 mistresses and I licked them all in the first session. Both pussy and ass.

If a mistress or club don't state clearly that they allow ass, pussy, genital worship, licking etc then I think it's usually ok.

I'm living in Japan, so I might do an extensive review on S&M in Tokyo since this thread helped me a lot before I moved here so I want to repay the favour. Gonna try write something next week.
Old 28-08-2016, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
JoDo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried her?

https://sbf.rocks/showth...highlight=bdsm
Old 28-08-2016, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 20
totolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I think if they like you and are comfortable with you, they will allow.

It happened to me with 2 mistresses in Japan, during my first sessions with them. Caught me by surprise totally as I was never expecting any pussy licking at all.

And I could sense that they did it not because they want the pleasure, but they felt it completes the fetishes I was seeking for.

Having said that, all other Japanese mistresses I sessioned with and who know my fetishes never allowed that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbuep View Post
I read someone asked if mistresses allows pussy licking and someone said probably not unless you're regular and know the mistress well. This has not been my experience in Japan at all. Maybe it's a coincidence that I run into mistresses with few limits, but I have licked maybe 4 mistresses and I licked them all in the first session. Both pussy and ass.

If a mistress or club don't state clearly that they allow ass, pussy, genital worship, licking etc then I think it's usually ok.

I'm living in Japan, so I might do an extensive review on S&M in Tokyo since this thread helped me a lot before I moved here so I want to repay the favour. Gonna try write something next week.
Old 29-08-2016, 03:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
atony1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have a two sessions of June at Tokyo
This is a very good session. Two sessions mistresses is also came from lasiora.
One session is AYATSUKI and SHINJU.Another session is RUIKO and MURASAKI.
Two sessions are different style session.
One is little bit hard and one is soft
The important thing is I am very lucky, two sessions are also have menstruation blood which is smelly, I like it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1