The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 02-04-2024, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
slavem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILWP View Post
Bros thinking of buying a chastity device. Any recommendation? Any how do I measure a cage suitable for my dick? I dont want it to be too tight. Just to make sure I can't masturbate when locked. Thanks in advance

Last edited by slavem; 04-04-2024 at 01:29 PM. Reason: Deleted
Old 02-04-2024, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2340 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bros thinking of buying a chastity device. Any recommendation? Any how do I measure a cage suitable for my dick? I dont want it to be too tight. Just to make sure I can't masturbate when locked. Thanks in advance
Suggest you start with those that comes with 4 rings and see which ring is suitable for you. Silicone type would be good for a start as it's less rigid allowing you to get used to getting caged. Then move on to plastic type and to metal type. FRRK brand has better built quality for their plastic & metal cage. The cage can also reduce as you progress.
Old 03-04-2024, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
asslover22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Posting on my experience with Mistress Victoria

contacted Victoria on Twitter under her username handle SubmittoVic and enquired about her rates, kinks and limits. received a firm and prompt reply and paid the deposit. as she was relatively new to the scene, i asked for a simple session basically to be treated as furniture as well as facesitting and teasing to begin with. had a quick discussion on where the session would be done and was pleasantly surprised to hear that Victoria hosts in central area.

on the day of the session, i went over to the location for a session and was met by Mistress Victoria. no word or a lie, she is absolutely stunning in person and a total bombshell, a fit body, perky ass and stunning eyes made me feel warm and tense at the same time, a hard feeling to put into words. had a quick chat about what the session would entail and i could feel a immediate change in headspace immediately after as Mistress changed into her lingerie and gave a quick "how do i look?" onto me. suffice to say, i was uncontrollable and instantly under her spell whilst trying to play off with a quick "really beautiful, Miss" reply. Mistress commanded me to kneel down and crawl toward her living room, where she began playing her games whilst me being a lowly slave was made to be her footrest, i felt unworthy to breath the same air as Mistress just by being in the same area as her, im still in awe of it all. afterward we proceeded to try facesitting, and her aroma was just immensely majestic, dunno how best to describe. as i applied for a ignore session whilst being her facechair, the feel of being facesat while Mistress ignored me and played her game was very pleasurable to me. it still got me buzzing days after my session. the thought of Mistress in her sexy lingerie and alluring eyes was everything a slave could ever wish for. to end the session, Mistress removed her panty and stuffed it in my mouth, then taped my mouth shut, cuffed my hands and had me bend over to ready myself for some intense caning. Mistress whispered to my ear to ready myself for some impact play, and carefully gave me some whips and caning without blood. with her panties in my mouth you could imagine what a intense session it was, with all that blood rushing to my head in my own headspace of pleasurable intensity. ended the session with a quick chat to which Mistress asked if she performed well, giving me the feeling that whilst she is young and inexperienced, she is willing to improve and develop her skillset.

to end off this report, i find Mistress Victoria to be very beautiful and elegant in her demeanour and in the way she conducts herself, with her ability to be both sadistic and sensual done very well given her new status as a Pro Domme, fellow subs i would urge you to give Mistress Victoria your support but also allow her some room to improve and not go into the session with high expecations as of yet, and also to hash out your kinks, limits and anything else with Mistress before having the session. needless to say for me, im eagerly waiting for my next session with Mistress Victoria and cant wait for the day to come where i could be her facechair, ignored while Mistress plays her game again. may that day come sooner rather than later

Mistress Victoria can be reached on Twitter under her username SubmitToVic
Old 03-04-2024, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
ILWP is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE=asslover22;23212197]Posting on my experience with Mistress Victoria

contacted Victoria on Twitter under her username handle SubmittoVic and enquired about her rates, kinks and limits. received a firm and prompt reply and paid the deposit. as she was relatively new to the scene, i asked for a simple session basically to be treated as furniture as well as facesitting and teasing to begin with. had a quick discussion on where the session would be done and was pleasantly surprised to hear that Victoria hosts in central area.

Bro, understand from your previous FRs, u love to worship pussy and ass. Did Mistress Victoria allow u those activities?
Old 03-04-2024, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sam119 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by asslover22 View Post
Posting on my experience with Mistress Victoria
r

Mistress Victoria can be reached on Twitter under her username SubmitToVic
Awesome FR bro, she indeed has a stunning figure seeing her twitter posts. Envy you.
Old 04-04-2024, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
asslover22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pussy worship not really a kink of mine but ass worship definitely is. and yes she is ok with Ass kissing, sniffing but not licking yet, to answer your query
Old 04-04-2024, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 17
RayCom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRayCom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
How to contact Mistress Ana?
Her WhatsApp no. Is +63 939 713 9180. You can send a WhatsApp msg to arrange directly. Thanks
Old 04-04-2024, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
ILWP is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by asslover22 View Post
Pussy worship not really a kink of mine but ass worship definitely is. and yes she is ok with Ass kissing, sniffing but not licking yet, to answer your query
If u serve her a few more times and be her loyal slave, hopefully she will allow u to lick her divine ass!
Old 04-04-2024, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
shaper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tbh i haven’t met any local dommes that allows ass licking or pussy worship, but all the prcs i met allow it
Old 04-04-2024, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaper View Post
tbh i haven’t met any local dommes that allows ass licking or pussy worship, but all the prcs i met allow it
You tried Nina's...., she told me, some subs requested it....and she agreed
Old 05-04-2024, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaper View Post
At the end of the day they are still sex workers, it's a terrible idea to go down on any sex worker.
Old 06-04-2024, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
osubken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
At the end of the day they are still sex workers, it's a terrible idea to go down on any sex worker.
Agree. Bros here should be careful.
Old 11-04-2024, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 11
Zzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of light

anyone know if omm back soon? i remember mid april. but no reply from her
Old 12-04-2024, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 5
masterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to behold

Anyone had any experience with Analisa massage in Bangkok before? They seem to have some kinky offerings.
Old 12-04-2024, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
April deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tried bedore. Got hole on the massage table, pegging, 4 hands too...
Good experience .

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterbaker View Post
Anyone had any experience with Analisa massage in Bangkok before? They seem to have some kinky offerings.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1