The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2024, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 599 / Power: 16
kazunori is a name known to allkazunori is a name known to allkazunori is a name known to allkazunori is a name known to allkazunori is a name known to allkazunori is a name known to all
Re: Edging

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiekof View Post
Yes bro

You got a pm
Old 22-04-2024, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 14
jackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazunori View Post
You got a pm
Dropped u a pm,hope u like it
Old 22-04-2024, 06:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
clorets369 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:

Went to my fav sweet n cute natural D cup syt,her skills improved tremendously I almost cum during her edging HDLY she keep tease the tip and she know how to make it pleasure,so close to cumming have to interrupt her by talking to her haha.Ended the whole session with explosion at her tits
She still the most value for now with legit massage no cut corner and time
Hello bro, mind sharing contact. Thanks
In advance
Old 23-04-2024, 05:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
clorets369 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:

Went to my fav sweet n cute natural D cup syt,her skills improved tremendously I almost cum during her edging HDLY she keep tease the tip and she know how to make it pleasure,so close to cumming have to interrupt her by talking to her haha.Ended the whole session with explosion at her tits
Hello bro,
Mind sharing contact? Tia
Old 23-04-2024, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 16
sky9 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysky9 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Edging

Quote:

Hi bro, i have pm-ed u
Old 23-04-2024, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
MrPeter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky9 View Post
Hi bro, i have pm-ed u
Hi bro, can share contact? Thank you
Old 24-04-2024, 11:19 AM
Samster

jackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Replied to all pm
Old 24-04-2024, 11:38 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 9
el88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to behold
Wink Re: Edging

All dms for Crawford CoCo replied.
Pls share FRs if any
Old 24-04-2024, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Xkrzyxdingx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Can share CTC please?
Old 24-04-2024, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of

Quote:

this guy is obviously an advertiser. went to this shop few years ago and got bait and switch. pic show syt end up is aunty knn. never returned
Old 24-04-2024, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
this guy is obviously an advertiser. went to this shop few years ago and got bait and switch. pic show syt end up is aunty knn. never returned
Never visit her don't anyhow she only came to this shop recently,its not bait and switch.Give it a try,you will know and will change your mind.If you dont believe,there always alot other more shops in sg, I'm just sharing lobang
Old 24-04-2024, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 19
brokenunderwear deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybrokenunderwear deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro, can share contacts
Old 24-04-2024, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 20
snake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to behold
Edging massage lobang gem near TB.
J*** c** spa. I have a fetish for tattoo girls, especially those that have the angkong near their chest. Came across this PRC ML Kaw***. At the counter, can see the tattoo across her chest from the top of her shirt. Perky butt in her yoga pants for me to admire as I followed her to the room.😍

Very skillful massage. Last 20min she poured a lot of oil into my butt crack and she used all fingers to keep sliding up and down, in and out. Already super aroused, and then she asked me to go on fours and gave me a quick hdly. When i flipped over, i already super hard. Thought she will make me shoot fast but she continued to alternate between her hj, and massage on my knees, balls brushing etc. Finally, she started my hj fast and furious and I shot in less than 2 mins I think . Too aroused already for the past 15mins. I did not manage to roam her top, only managed to give a light squeeze on her butt.

But definetely a very satisfying session. 86 entry but tips only 1B. Reasonable. Will recommend.

Interested bros can jitao find her at wechat Coco92444859 or whatsapp92444859

Her wechat pic

Old 24-04-2024, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by el88 View Post
All dms for Crawford CoCo replied.
Pls share FRs if any
can I have your lobang too bro 🤞🤞🤞🤞 463?
Old 25-04-2024, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 599 / Power: 16
kazunori is a name known to allkazunori is a name known to allkazunori is a name known to allkazunori is a name known to allkazunori is a name known to allkazunori is a name known to all

Back to tiko after a hiatus! Thanks to a bro who shared the contact, but i cant find the bro's PM so i cant thank you enough!

Name: Mandy
Looks: 9/10
Body: 10/10 big and nice round nehneh
Massage skills: 8/10 on point, just not strong enough
Teasing skills: 12/10 can really tease you for a long time

Dmg: 1b1r + 2b cos her teasing skills and that nehneh is big and supple!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1