The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List
hijab

Old 03-05-2024, 12:27 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Unprotected Oral Sex is NOT safe sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailfish View Post
Seniorrr brow
you also very senior.

all amazing accounts, 20 years.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old Yesterday, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
lokosko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Unprotected Oral Sex is NOT safe sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4rchdevil View Post
However, if done orall ,it still has big risks. although only women do oral to men, because the virus can be transferred through their saliva. If I just choose the safe thing if I buy snacks outside
But oral or not, there's still a chance it won't be safe, bro, even if we use a condom. So you just have to be prepared to accept the risk or not do anything naughty wkwkwk
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1