The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute
Are Sex workers at Geylang still allow continue to work if test for Chlamydia ?

Or not allow to work?
Old 10-01-2016, 03:49 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Are Sex workers at Geylang still allow continue to work if test for Chlamydia ?

no way.....why would the authority allow them to serve customer if they are tested positive for chlamydia? they will be told to get proper treatment and avoid serving customers until they recover.

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=573175

Quote:
Originally Posted by owenfang View Post
Or not allow to work?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 10-01-2016, 03:50 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Are Sex workers at Geylang still allow continue to work if test for Chlamydia ?

They are treated first and then allowed back to work I believe.

Only HIV positive whores are sent home for good.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 10-01-2016, 03:55 PM
Samster

owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
They are treated first and then allowed back to work I believe.

Only HIV positive whores are sent home for good.
How long is the treatment?

So OKT will ban them from working until recover ?
Old 10-01-2016, 04:02 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How long is the treatment?

So OKT will ban them from working until recover ?
Chlamydia can be treated with a single dose of azithromycin. I guess what happens is that they are treated for the infection and an appointment is made to for a retest.

If they pass the retest they are allowed back to work. How the whole process is policed I do not know. I guess no OKT would want to risk the wrath of the authorities by ignoring the stop work order.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 10-01-2016, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Chlamydia can be treated with a single dose of azithromycin. I guess what happens is that they are treated for the infection and an appointment is made to for a retest.

If they pass the retest they are allowed back to work. How the whole process is policed I do not know. I guess no OKT would want to risk the wrath of the authorities by ignoring the stop work order.
Actually how the authorities know if she continue work ?
Old 11-01-2016, 05:43 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Actually how the authorities know if she continue work ?
How would the authorities know if you broke the speed limit while driving?

Why are you so concerned about this issue anyway?

You should always treat ALL whores as if they were infected with every STD under the sun.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1