The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-09-2020, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

To each their own when it comes to tipping. If you feel she really impressed you and want to show your appreciation through tipping, by all means. Just don't start feeling sense of entitlement simply coz you gave extra $20 to $50, such tip won't be a game changer at all.

For me I don't like all the baggage associated with tipping. If you tip the ML once and don't do it for subsequent visits, it just feels odd, is like she doesn't impress you anymore so you stopped tipping. I prefer to keep it simple and just pay the flat rate and I show my support by RTM regularly. That's just me.

And the fact is whether tipping gives you any clear advantage during booking is anybody's guess. You will NEVER know anyway.
Old 20-09-2020, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 21
turfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
so is she a slim petite size or meaty type?
She petite size, I use WhatsApp to contact her
Old 20-09-2020, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
kn3td3w0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabehkin View Post
And last I checked my database, no negative comments.. so yah
don't need to spread un-needed fear and let bros think they need to tip
to RTM..
How could we ask the ML to check the database ? Won't it be awkward ?
Old 20-09-2020, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kn3td3w0 View Post
Nope, it could be an interesting conversation topic.
Old 20-09-2020, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 6
Nabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to all

Quote:
Ask your regular / ML you are more close with

Say something like "Just want to check because its hard to make bookings with my hp no. these days, is there any negative comments about me" etc..
Old 20-09-2020, 11:28 AM
Samster

Nabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
For me I don't like all the baggage associated with tipping.
And the fact is whether tipping gives you any clear advantage during booking is anybody's guess. You will NEVER know anyway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
Extra tips only a short time only and not always, a $50 tip customer may just curious try once times, but other may rtm many times
Yeap pretty much creating an expectation to the ML that you will be tipping regularly.
Just a buzzkill when you subsequently don't tip and the ML thinks you are not satisfied with her services anymore.

Fearmongering is how to best describe that bro's post.. It's highly unlikely that those ML's with half a brain will risk their reputation and regularly cancel bookings
for their regular tippers..
Old 20-09-2020, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

No it does not !!!

Being clean, groomed, respectful and charming as always been my preferred currency of choice. Lol. And in my experience, that opens more than their apartment doors.
Old 20-09-2020, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
xviralx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tora123 View Post
http://sgbeautycastle.info/melody-ma...lth-treatment/

Any bros tried her? I'm into milfs, but a bit cautious with beautycastle listings. TIA!
Really enjoyed my session with this MILF. Her massage bed has a layer of memory foam on top that is really shiok.

Regular massage is great, similar to a professional massage place. Juagen is quite elaborate, wasn't use to it as she pressed certain points on the stomach and thighs. Good HJ that is weaved into the juagen. Also lets you roam once the HJ part hits. Nice butt and boobs, my type of body when i want the MILF experience.

And excellent service overall! really sit back and enjoy the 1 hour.
Old 20-09-2020, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 5
AugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by xviralx View Post
Really enjoyed my session with this MILF. Her massage bed has a layer of memory foam on top that is really shiok.

Regular massage is great, similar to a professional massage place. Juagen is quite elaborate, wasn't use to it as she pressed certain points on the stomach and thighs. Good HJ that is weaved into the juagen. Also lets you roam once the HJ part hits. Nice butt and boobs, my type of body when i want the MILF experience.

And excellent service overall! really sit back and enjoy the 1 hour.
Agree.. and her HDLY is top notch..
Old 20-09-2020, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by YooRoo View Post
PM u link but did not visit. Await ur FR
I rmb saw a thread near harbour front ml is Malaysia not sure if that the one
Old 20-09-2020, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
W..T .F.. thks bro. She's off my shortlist.
No worries I usually quite late book de
So I notice when I book late kena those not so good lo
Old 20-09-2020, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by turfman_77 View Post
Just tried her not bad
Boobs small and natural
Looks with light makeup not syt
Massage good maybe she has training be4 not sure she did ask if her strenght enuf i say ok.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Affinity View Post
Many MLs are like that. If u don't give them any tips, they will give u a nickname to ur HP no. and blacklist those who are rough to them during the session. 1 ML told me she cancelled a new customer's appointment when her regular customer who gave her heavy tips ($50) text her for booking. But she gave an excuse that she was not feeling well and not like some MLs who are too frank with double booking or forgot to schedule ur advance booking.
+9 for exchange with both
Old 20-09-2020, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Interesting experience got me too. I recently went to a ml who was telling me about jy record. Apparently I only have a few records without much information. But enough to proof I am a customer.

Makes me wonder who gave them because I have not asked for it to be put there before but I sctusly have not had much trouble visiting many MLs.

Also makes me think that there are more than one database around or they purge records because u would assume I would have more than 1 or 2 since I been around for awhile.
Old 20-09-2020, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
wushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone got the database the ml use
Would like to see my own records
Xd
Old 20-09-2020, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Interesting experience got me too. I recently went to a ml who was telling me about jy record. Apparently I only have a few records without much information. But enough to proof I am a customer.

Makes me wonder who gave them because I have not asked for it to be put there before but I sctusly have not had much trouble visiting many MLs.

Also makes me think that there are more than one database around or they purge records because u would assume I would have more than 1 or 2 since I been around for awhile.
I have been quite a frequent customer over the years but I don't have much records too..

The MLs not so free like us to write reviews and rate looks and attitude

They probably don't bother unless you did something to offend them

Quote:
Originally Posted by wushimushi View Post
Anyone got the database the ml use
Would like to see my own records
Xd
Ask your ML..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1