The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 09-06-2021, 01:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 9
alphastrykerz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalphastrykerz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkyc View Post
Wah bro i say no to this scam and kana sent threatening message say want to kill me...i had a good laugh
If got time its quite fun to play with them. Best if can get their hp number.
But mostly these are works of Malaysian guys trying to scam Singaporean guys. They think we r stupid like them... 🤣 🤣 🤣
Old 09-06-2021, 06:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19919 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphastrykerz View Post
But mostly these are works of Malaysian guys trying to scam Singaporean guys. They think we r stupid like them..
I Tot China Men

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 09-06-2021, 07:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3007 / Power: 18
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
I Tot China Men
India ah nei oso...
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 09-06-2021, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 9
alphastrykerz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalphastrykerz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntworth View Post
India ah nei oso...
Mostly malaysians. They stay in sg bored so they ask to buy these google playcar lah razor cards lah for them to play mobile games like ML...
Old 09-06-2021, 07:50 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Pinoy really fun loving and give good bbbj
Old 09-06-2021, 08:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by riff View Post
isn't michat plenty of bots and scammer?
If Michat you see those damn pretty *or upfront high chance it's scammer. But doesn't mean should ignore. I met my FB helper there but now taking a break during this p2ha.

(Pls don't PM me for contact )

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 09-06-2021, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 979 / Power: 12
lololhi is a splendid one to beholdlololhi is a splendid one to beholdlololhi is a splendid one to beholdlololhi is a splendid one to beholdlololhi is a splendid one to beholdlololhi is a splendid one to beholdlololhi is a splendid one to beholdlololhi is a splendid one to behold

---deleted---

Last edited by lololhi; 09-06-2021 at 02:19 PM.
Old 09-06-2021, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 9
Slowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgluulay View Post
I feel pity on bros in Singapore. Totally different story in Indonesia, I'm now with one GF (22 years old). After spending first night together she is willing to buy condom for us now a day without any demand. :P
I only treat her lunch/dinner, sometimes she still want to pay for it.
Do not base on just this forum when you say pity Sg bros. There are many who do well on the social scene or even with younger maids working here but do not share due to various reasons. Mostly here are the noobs or less choosy fellas - base on some of the pics posted la.
Old 09-06-2021, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 15
thegame23 is one of the Best!thegame23 is one of the Best!thegame23 is one of the Best!thegame23 is one of the Best!

bros...
can anyone share a hotel that doesnt need to use the app to scan..
would be of great great help...

Thank you ...
cheers
Old 09-06-2021, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowpump View Post
Do not base on just this forum when you say pity Sg bros. There are many who do well on the social scene or even with younger maids working here but do not share due to various reasons. Mostly here are the noobs or less choosy fellas - base on some of the pics posted la.
In a way have to agree. Everytime share chionging experiences people keep asking to exchange contacts. As for FL/ML, SG laws so strict wait share then the ladies and spas kena raided.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 09-06-2021, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 21
beachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
In a way have to agree. Everytime share chionging experiences people keep asking to exchange contacts. As for FL/ML, SG laws so strict wait share then the ladies and spas kena raided.
Share already doesnt matter...it happened to me awhile ago which make me lay low profile for a period ( I am just a ordinary singapore guy with family) . I share my contact to a local samster here. ( I dont want to name his nick) , end up he don't get to bed her and so act as white knight and expose my name...what is worst is that...i was expose here too...

so from there is stop sharing contact. i keep my fishes and when i feel like fishing i dont mind getting back my same fishes...
Old 09-06-2021, 07:51 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachboii View Post
Share already doesnt matter...it happened to me awhile ago which make me lay low profile for a period ( I am just a ordinary singapore guy with family) . I share my contact to a local samster here. ( I dont want to name his nick) , end up he don't get to bed her and so act as white knight and expose my name...what is worst is that...i was expose here too...

so from there is stop sharing contact. i keep my fishes and when i feel like fishing i dont mind getting back my same fishes...
Prince Devitt up +51
Old 09-06-2021, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2162 / Power: 9
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegame23 View Post
bros...
can anyone share a hotel that doesnt need to use the app to scan..
would be of great great help...

Thank you ...
cheers
Many hotels do use the token also.
I think like 99%
Old 10-06-2021, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 20
fishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud of

To all the nice encouraging bros, here a requested Cum On Face pic with a maid fb. Do carry on upping me for more nice pics.

Old 10-06-2021, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowpump View Post

Lol i shared alot photos of my maid fb.. i can confidently said in here only like 1 to 2 can consider as good as mine in terms of body.. face cant say because masked up
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1