The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2007, 01:45 AM
kiongz

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Spill from condom

Hi

i know there are a lot of threads about HIV/STD transmission but i think this is a different case so hope knowledgeable bros here can help clear my doubts...

Just had a go with a FL and i think i shot out too much of a load. There was some sperm spilling out from the bottom of the condom when i pulled out after coming. Don't think there was any tear or leakage in the condom otherwise.

So i'm asking if this spilling of sperm from the condom due to too much ejaculate will aid HIV/STD transmission? or it's just like normal capped?

Deepest thanks to any bros that can shred some light on this

Know that it may seem trivial to someone else but i really need some opinions...
Old 03-01-2007, 03:45 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 518 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Spill from condom

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiongz View Post
So i'm asking if this spilling of sperm from the condom due to too much ejaculate will aid HIV/STD transmission? or it's just like normal capped?
Let me get this straight......You are worried about catching HIV from your own semen????
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 03-01-2007, 03:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2481 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Let me get this straight......You are worried about catching HIV from your own semen????
for me, i am more concern if the spill will cause pregnant, esp when i use a spermicidal condom like durex safe, will the spermicide kill the sperm fast enough?

Since the spill probably end up at the opening of the vulva, will the spermicide in the vagina enough to kill off the sperm when it spill?

similarly, if the condom broke inside *touchwood*, will the spermicide inside enough to kill off big load of sperm? otherwise, i am wondering if spermicide really helps if it cannot kill every single sperm instantly.
Old 03-01-2007, 03:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
That's the way i interpreted it as well...

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 04-01-2007, 02:09 AM
kiongz

thanks to bro Sammyboyfor for the explanation...

Because i'm not exactly sure how HIV transmission goes about so thought if got both of us got contact with the semen during penetration will kena transmission...
Old 04-01-2007, 05:18 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 518 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thanks to bro Sammyboyfor for the explanation...

Because i'm not exactly sure how HIV transmission goes about so thought if got both of us got contact with the semen during penetration will kena transmission...
I suggest you STOP indulging in commercial sex till such time when you have a better understanding of HIV, STDs and the various transmission modes.

All the info you need is available on the web. Do a search.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 04-01-2007, 08:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just had a go with a FL and i think i shot out too much of a load. There was some sperm spilling out from the bottom of the condom when i pulled out after coming. Don't think there was any tear or leakage in the condom otherwise.
I wonder if you can shoot so much that it leaks. Ever tried filling a condom up with water? It's very elastic. I'm sure the tip has enough space for your sperm.

I will suggest you switch to a smaller condom (no offence) or don't leave your penis in the vagina for too long after you had cummed. (dun let your brother shrink so much first then take out.)

You ever had any experience of condom slipping off during sex?
Old 05-01-2007, 01:05 AM
kiongz

Thanks to all bros for the replies.

Yah guess I will stay away from commercial sex after this incident. Don't wanna have have all these little guilty-conscious "attacks" again... Will also go for a checkup at the 3-month mark to ease my fears...

Thanks again for the answers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1