The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2023, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 2
WhiteMilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Asian men, do you prefer sleeping with Asian or Caucasian ladies ?

Calling all Asian men out there, do you prefer sleeping with Asian chicas or Caucasian chicas? and why?

For both Asian and Caucasian chicas, which nationalities and how many for each nationalities of the chicas have you fcuked (whether commercial or non-commercial)?

and which nationalities you like best and why?

I will start the ball rolling. I have slept with both Asian and Caucasian chicas, and I think ultimately let's not be hypocrites here, but for me, heaven for me is to fcuk tall, sexy blonde caucasian chicas with big tits, completely shaven pink pussy

Unforgettable Bonks:

Moon (ex1654a), Jia Yi (ex2047), Rong Rong (ex1606), Paris (ex2831a), Chu Chu (ex1654a)
Old 28-10-2023, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
Freshguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Asian men, do you prefer sleeping with Asian or Caucasian ladies ?

Havent had a chance with a caucasian yet but I don't really think I have a preference. Sometimes you like asian girl sometime you like caucasian.

Why need to choose? Just njoy both when you can
Old 29-10-2023, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10423 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Nnkc.. https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=962131 u r his clone or ran out of idea to troll?

For the record, i curious nia.. carry on if u wish.

IOU - JL,Twintowers,waikeekee,NorthEast,Honestcrook
Old 30-10-2023, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxeso View Post
Nnkc.. https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=962131 u r his clone or ran out of idea to troll?

For the record, i curious nia.. carry on if u wish.
hahahha, I am also wondering the same. Probably a clone
Old 30-10-2023, 11:06 AM
Samster

Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMilk View Post
Calling all Asian men out there, do you prefer sleeping with Asian chicas or Caucasian chicas? and why?

For both Asian and Caucasian chicas, which nationalities and how many for each nationalities of the chicas have you fcuked (whether commercial or non-commercial)?

I will start the ball rolling. I have slept with both Asian and Caucasian chicas, and I think ultimately let's not be hypocrites here, but for me, heaven for me is to fcuk tall, sexy blonde caucasian chicas with big tits, completely shaven pink pussy
U need to understand the pussy category before you start a thread like that. Asian and Caucasian women ARE NOT CHICAS. Chicas refer to Latina women who are a totally different race category. So, women from Mexico down to Argentina can be classified as Chicas. Not white women from Europe and not Asian women either.

And while Caucasian women are generally homogeneous with slight variations eg. Blonde blue eye Scandinavian girl vs Darker brunette SPanish girls, they have the same type of body and attitude towards sex. Asian women on the other hand are hardly homogeneous, ranging from fair skin and tall Korean/Northern Chinese, and short and dark skin Pinays or Indonesians. Its a sub category altogether.
Old 30-10-2023, 11:11 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2844 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMilk View Post

Have had great sex with both it always boils down to the individual. Tightest pussy I've had is a cute Maori girl. When she comes it's like putting your dick in a vice!!!!
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 30-10-2023, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3470 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

having tried some from both, asian is preference. western ladies, more often than not, the arms got quite long fine (sometimes coarse) hair. Just personal preference.
Old 30-10-2023, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
JiangYongBin is Cool - loads of Potential

It doesn't matter to me.
Old 30-10-2023, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 20
chrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of light

I have done my fair share of Singapore , Thai, Korean, Japanese, French, Israelis, Aussies, Mongolian, Russian … best is Japanese, attitude wise. Body best is Israelis, somehow with their army trained bods, every body part is toned and they are more Asian build or so, so with toned, their pussies are tighter
Old 30-10-2023, 05:11 PM
Samster

I can't even remember how many Caucasian girls I fucked. Best guess, I have fucked Ukrainian, Polish, Dutch, AMericans, canadians, etc. Most of the time I never ask them where they come from. Of the 5 tightest pussies i have had, I would say at least 2 were Caucasian and the rest Asians. The most anal sex I had was with Caucasians.

But I like the look of their colour. The pink nipple, pink pussy, etc. And usually their tits are much bigger. They also like to have piercings like nipple rings. U hardly find that on Asian girls. And also clit rings. And they love their toys. So all in, I would say Caucasian girls.

Best action I ever had was a Caucasian blonde blue eye girl using a Feldoe strap on dildo on my Singaporean FWB. Fucking hot. And the best of both worlds.
Old 30-10-2023, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
JiangYongBin is Cool - loads of Potential
Talking Re: Asian men, do you prefer sleeping with Asian or Caucasian ladies ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisdemon2004 View Post
I have done my fair share of Singapore , Thai, Korean, Japanese, French, Israelis, Aussies, Mongolian, Russian … best is Japanese, attitude wise. Body best is Israelis, somehow with their army trained bods, every body part is toned and they are more Asian build or so, so with toned, their pussies are tighter
Oh seriously, that's a lot. so much of varieties
Old 30-10-2023, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to all

I would love to try caucasian , Arab and Russian ladies
Old 31-10-2023, 04:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8496 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting topic.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 31-10-2023, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 5
bullbison is a splendid one to beholdbullbison is a splendid one to beholdbullbison is a splendid one to beholdbullbison is a splendid one to beholdbullbison is a splendid one to beholdbullbison is a splendid one to beholdbullbison is a splendid one to behold

Chindian was a wild one... Kinky and "ferocious".
My personal experience lah...
Old 31-10-2023, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullbison View Post
Chindian was a wild one... Kinky and "ferocious".
My personal experience lah...
Wait, let me ask Vivian Bala whether he is kinky and ferocious or not
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1