The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-05-2022, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 36
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rototime View Post
Mature guy here, but genuinely first time wanting to try paid services, particularly massages.

Have been reading on all the feedback here, and I guess I can conclude, it's really very much hit or miss, and really just need to just randomly choose one and go try them out, and if I am lucky, I may want more, otherwise, move on try a different one..

But. How do ML differ from FL? I mean, in term of service, as I have visited some of their sites, and there are those who offer "full server" and at the same or some even lower rates then those who only offer massage and HJ? Do full service mean they still offer massage but instate of HJ, they offer FJ?
"...and I guess I can conclude, it's really very much hit or miss, and really just need to just randomly choose one and go try them out, and if I am lucky, I may want more, otherwise, move on try a different one...."

My take is... (long winded; pls don't click on spoiler if not interested to read)

( Click to show/hide )
I think u can observe the MRs here, just steer away from those who bad MRs. But if new, u might not be able to book the more popular ones (those frequently mentioned) due to the lack of a track record. but there are some good ones that are still bookable (mentioned sometime last week when another bro asked), ask them to put your number into their databases.

Once in the normal swing of things. I think there are a number of bros here whose MRs are sincere and genuine. It is just that u have to try enough ladies and soon you will see certain bros preference and hence, how they write their FRs. Different guys like different looks, body, age, treatment, after all. For example for me, I like young, slim, long legs, I don't care about the massage, I value the GFE more than service (some guys like to really be treated like a king). So my session is considered a very good session even when there is zero massage, no service, but I feel like I just visited a mistress for a tryst.

When u find a couple of bros who share similar tastes as u, just follow their FRs. You can contribute too while you do your exploration also. Other bros will also get a sense of your taste when they visit ladies based on your MRs. I'd say I've almost never stepped on a landmine when visiting ladies this method. I only remember 2 lousy experiences in the past year and both was coz I backside itchy went to commando without FRs (both ladies were decent looking but the service was like shit). I'd say my commando hit rate is about 50%.

The key thing is need to you need to invest and go and try. after clocking enough visits (and paying your dues in landmines) then u really understand what me and many bros here mean.

"...How do ML differ from FL? I mean, in term of service, as I have visited some of their sites, and there are those who offer "full server" and at the same or some even lower rates then those who only offer massage and HJ? Do full service mean they still offer massage but instate of HJ, they offer FJ?..."

My take is... (long winded; pls don't click on spoiler if not interested to read)

( Click to show/hide )
MLs are ladies who advertise to offer massage services primarily. Some will have a BJ rate. Within the ad, it will say full-nude or topless, can touch where. So when booking, what one can expect will be these advertised services. Where it gets interesting is if you build a rapport with some of them, you might be allowed to go further (hence the words "further intimacies depends on you and the lady" in SLG). This is what some bros find fun here. to see if they can go further with these ladies, myself included. Mind you think can end up being be more expensive than looking for a FL straight up. How I see this is, I am paying 120 to preview or survey the lady for the first time. If I dig her attributes and assess that I can go further, I will RTM and work on her (at this time, I'd already feel my 120 per visit is good enough even if there's no further I can go anyway, and I'll stop if I find her stale). If the first visit fail, then don't RTM. You will notice that keeping this up can really be costly. so do make sure you are financially able to play this game. And for MLs, bear in mind that your mileage might vary; many of these ladies don't mind going further, but they want to be selective of their customers too and it is why they don't advertise as FLs. I guess guys who get to go further also get an ego boost, hence it makes the game a bit addictive too.

FL... is more straightforward. U visit knowing you will definitely fuck and you know the price you are going to pay. So it comes down to the experience while you are there. Most FLs do offer massage, but don't expect good massage, they are here primarily to be make money via fucking, not massage.

Some FLs may not be very good looking but might make up for it with very good service, and vice versa. Once in awhile u can find one that good looking and have good service. These are what some bros call gems. Again, you can rely on FRs of bros who have similar taste as yourself to get a better hit rate. For me knowing the other bros taste is important. Some are really ok with pimple face ladies with good bod and great service, while at the same time turned off by things like armpit hair, while for im the opposite; too many blemishes on face I cannot, but I am ok if the lady has armpit hair (rare these days) and hairy bush. Some even see if their teeth are straight or not. So really have to take note of these bros preferences in FRs.

Overall for both FLs and MLs, I also think there is a time factor involved. In general ladies who are fresh off the boat tend to go all out to please to build their biz here. Once they are more established, standards may fall. Most humans are like that.

So for newbies, some times it is not bad to help the lao jiaos out and go commando new comers. Can gain experience, and some times can get good returns. I believe all the more senior chionging bros here also paid their dues already.
Old 31-05-2022, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 4
Appled1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAppled1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
May I know what happened to An Yi? Why you all make her sick?
What did you all do to her?
Chill bro, I think one of the bros must have had flu or something when visiting her.

If you have been using public transport, many people sick with flu/cold/running nose/etc.

So naturally when overworking yourself, easy to catch a cold. I mean when you work from 9am to 1am (and have to do laundry after) It would be easy to get sick.

So I don't think it's the particular bro who visited her while he is sick intentionally caused her to be sick.
Old 31-05-2022, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Well, nobody wants to be intentional of course.

But if one is not feeling well, one should refrain from visiting anybody for that matter.

It's basic courtesy.

I'm not her WK. Not even her regular. Just feel that general health and hygiene is important and lots of common sense is needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appled1 View Post
Chill bro, I think one of the bros must have had flu or something when visiting her.

If you have been using public transport, many people sick with flu/cold/running nose/etc.

So naturally when overworking yourself, easy to catch a cold. I mean when you work from 9am to 1am (and have to do laundry after) It would be easy to get sick.

So I don't think it's the particular bro who visited her while he is sick intentionally caused her to be sick.
Old 31-05-2022, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
baboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
I see the price n pic too good to be true
Because this place really value for $. So i went the 2nd time today. Confirm that day got switched. Was served by https://sglonelyguy-12.com/mi-xue-massage/ that day instead. Today text and request for the real https://sglonelyguy-12.com/kelly-massage/ but abit disappointed. I still prefer mi xue. Heng that day got switched . There are other girls working there. Will try the other 2 next time. Look not bad. Today in out 40mins
Old 31-05-2022, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1620 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40581 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboon View Post
Because this place really value for $. So i went the 2nd time today. Confirm that day got switched. Was served by https://sglonelyguy-12.com/mi-xue-massage/ that day instead. Today text and request for the real https://sglonelyguy-12.com/kelly-massage/ but abit disappointed. I still prefer mi xue. Heng that day got switched . There are other girls working there. Will try the other 2 next time. Look not bad. Today in out 40mins
Thxs for info bro
So Kelly look no way near her pic
U paid 150 for FJ ?
Old 31-05-2022, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
baboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Thxs for info bro
U paid 150for FJ ?
Kelly look -95% from the pictures. but got 70-80% look like from the video. But more meaty. Yes bro, All in 150. Hard to come by nowadays. And got at least 10-15mins massage ba.
Old 31-05-2022, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
qwerty123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all, intending to visit Xiaoxue but realized there are 2. One with hyphen In the middle of the name and the other without. Anyone visited either of them and with reviews? Thx in advance
Old 31-05-2022, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1620 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40581 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Why can't thing to be just simple ?
WUSWUG n do away the PS
MLs can post any damage they want with dos n don'ts
To each his own to bite
Everyone will be happy everlasting forever
Old 31-05-2022, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
Hi all, intending to visit Xiaoxue but realized there are 2. One with hyphen In the middle of the name and the other without. Anyone visited either of them and with reviews? Thx in advance
i have visited the one with a hyphen, good looks and awesome boobs and imho...maybe one of the best, accentuated further by her small frame
Old 31-05-2022, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 17
ehee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Zhou Zhou

Look : 7 , quite similar to photo , I rank anyi as 9
Tits : 32B
Massage : that’s where she shine , very detail and comparable to 7P and zoya
Sensual : with panty on , she will do it slowly and no rush , while licking yr nipples
Cons : in a spa , though quite discreet

Ok looking girl with good massage effort , and sensual with only panty on , no short change of time , left on 60 mins mark
Old 31-05-2022, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

But if one is not feeling well, one should refrain from visiting anybody for that matter.

It's basic courtesy.

I'm not her WK. Not even her regular. Just feel that general health and hygiene is important and lots of common sense is needed.
LOL, what are you smoking??
ML cannot fall sick ah?
Old 31-05-2022, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
INeedMassagePls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

It's basic courtesy.

Think you fall too deep already when you start blaming brothers when ML fallen sick..
Old 31-05-2022, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 17
ehee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Think she’s trying too hard to paid off her debt back home
Old 31-05-2022, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
Think she’s trying too hard to paid off her debt back home
Indeed. Quite a few operate under such conditions and pressures. Come here to earn to first pay off debts back home and yet manage the costs of coming and staying here. Far too early to save for a rainy day.
Old 31-05-2022, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 17
scandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to all

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/you-you-massage/

Went visit you you yesterday afternoon, think maybe I'm one of her first few customers. Sneaked out from work just wanted some fun, but not much reply, this new girl reply rather fast and told me is available now, thus made a leap of faith and gave it a try.

Picture don't show face but service provided was full flavor type, so went with not much expectation or was actually thinking might be an auntie behind the door, so a huge girl.

When the door open, it surprised me in a good way, she was a lot better looking than my expectation, maybe that's the what they meant when u have no expectations the return often surprised you. Of course I'm not saying she is a drop dead gorgeous lady, but she is a fine looking late 20s women with sultry look.

Tried chatting a bit with her, she reply anxiously that she is new here and worried I might not be please with her work. Ask me to guide her to please better along the way. What a nice way to open the conversation.

Massage not a pro, but put in effort to ease some muscles, but to be honest, not there for that. Sensual wise, boy oh boy, she knows her game. Slow in her deed, and actually ask me to return her favor by pleasing her. Roam is 5G, can zhut can paint can everything less doing it. And was she hardworking, most of the time bbbj I encountered was the girl says I took too long or they say the size can't fit their mouth and changed to using hands, but she actually do it all the way till I really CIM. Completely filled her mouth up and till the last drop is out then will she finally let go of me and go spit it out. Don't think too much for her to swallow though.

Overall in terms of pleasure was top notched with max playability, a good change from the overflowing Flux of vanilla. Not for the faint hearted though.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1