The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2008, 01:35 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Czar Boris deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Investigator Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
I got some problems with the PM, got any questions, post it here.
Occasionally experienced punters may get involved with a lady that may not be Hardcore but freelances to make ends meet ,you enjoy each other company a friendship develops . The common sense decision is the 4 Fs , Find, Feel , Fuck, Forget... and if this was a Thai Lady that would be the easy decision. But sometimes a person may want to know if there is potential for something good to happen. Sometimes a man has to know...
My question to the Bros. if you were involved in this kind of situation and you lived a long long ways away, How would you find out if this women is somewhat genuine (not looking for someone perfect) . Or Just Hard Core
Old 05-06-2008, 09:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 18
BtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czar Boris View Post
Occasionally experienced punters may get involved with a lady that may not be Hardcore but freelances to make ends meet ,you enjoy each other company a friendship develops . The common sense decision is the 4 Fs , Find, Feel , Fuck, Forget... and if this was a Thai Lady that would be the easy decision. But sometimes a person may want to know if there is potential for something good to happen. Sometimes a man has to know...
My question to the Bros. if you were involved in this kind of situation and you lived a long long ways away, How would you find out if this women is somewhat genuine (not looking for someone perfect) . Or Just Hard Core

What's your problem with your girl?
What do you want to find out?
How often do you go meet her in Batam?
Old 05-06-2008, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czar Boris View Post
To be frank with you, these woman is 99% after money. Especially medan gals. Java gals change husbands like changing clothes. What to do? Unless you stay with her for long periods of time here. Or you really want to bring her back to singapore.

If you think of visiting her on weekends only, chances are that she will stray.

Best of luck to you.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 05-06-2008, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info Thread

vanillaspice sounds like a free lancer or okt to me...if i am not wrong
Old 06-06-2008, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
vanillaspice79 is Cool - loads of Potential

no freelancer here - research student. not very hot, ha?!

what is okt?

i don't think i can upload an attachment or else i would put up a picture - then you can see i'm australian girl, not FL or okt (whatever that is...)

thanks,
vanillaspice79
Old 06-06-2008, 12:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mr fuk can deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bros not rite gd FR for long time.

i cheong this weekend next week rite gd FR.

maybe can up my points liao

i go pacific FL, look like chinese, i got happy time
Old 06-06-2008, 01:46 PM
Samster

newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanillaspice79 View Post
no freelancer here - research student. not very hot, ha?!

what is okt?

i don't think i can upload an attachment or else i would put up a picture - then you can see i'm australian girl, not FL or okt (whatever that is...)

thanks,
vanillaspice79
OKT- orh gui tao, or pimp.

Seriously, i doubt you are an australian, much less a gal in the first place. What you want here? I think I answered your questions in previous post.

Old 06-06-2008, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 17
BintanBeer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czar Boris
What you said have some truth......but is it important or worth for you to find out the truth?.....maybe x-ray can help...look into the brain and sees if it is messy...........I would say the chances of finding one at Nogoya genuine is less than maybe 5%....so what you think about your luck...

Quote:
What's your problem with your girl?
What do you want to find out?
How often do you go meet her in Batam?
Hi bro, you so free meh nowaday...thought very busy liao......you still want to double up as consultant ar???

BBeer
Old 07-06-2008, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 18
BtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Guy like so kesian, so see if able to help then help lor......
Old 07-06-2008, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
hendri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi ,icecream, the Phd fuckology student, pls for god`s sake, DON`T post your picture here...we may lose appetite for girls for a long time...
Old 07-06-2008, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
vanillaspice79 is Cool - loads of Potential

newyorker88 why are you so hostile with me?

have i done something to upset you? i AM an australian research student and i am doing my research on why singaporean men travel to batam to visit the gals - and more importantly - what they do when they get there.

you believe me or not, it's your problem.

i have already spoken at length with other guys, who are happy to talk to me. and not be so hostile. i don't understand why you so angsty with me.

ok
vanillaspice79
Old 07-06-2008, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanillaspice79 View Post
newyorker88 why are you so hostile with me?

you believe me or not, it's your problem.

i have already spoken at length with other guys, who are happy to talk to me. and not be so hostile. i don't understand why you so angsty with me.

ok
vanillaspice79
Not that I am trying to be hostile with you. From the way you write, you have proven yourself not to originate from Aussie land. IF you are from Aussie, you need not come to singapore to find out about batam, can see from the forum here. Also, Gelyang is more appropriate.

THat piss me off, number 1.

If you really want to do a research on batam, come over here. There are many who are ready to bring you around for a ride and show you around. If you are scared, come with a few friends.

Going thru the threads here, you can gather many info on the address about the massage parlours and pick up joints.
Go and do some homework.

That is number 2.

Why you want to chat with brothers who go cheonging in batam? I am sure you can read from the post here and find out what is going on. That makes some of us here believe you could be a OKT, or free lancer. If you are a free lancer, there is a thread you can go to post.

To be fair to you, as a "gal", if you are really one, there are many terms that we use, OKT, MILF, WL and things like that.

I am sure you can ask here and many will answer you.
I hope you get the message and ask more sensible questions in the future.

Old 08-06-2008, 03:41 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Not that I am trying to be hostile with you. From the way you write, you have proven yourself not to originate from Aussie land. IF you are from Aussie, you need not come to singapore to find out about batam, can see from the forum here.

bro newyorker... dun bother to waste your time with this asshole.
Nowadays reporters got nothing to write come here to fish for stories.... confirm she no from Ozzie coz her ip address trace to TP North.
Old 08-06-2008, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 23
Michael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud of

FR Sydney Hotel/Titanic KTV

Went with 2 frens got a room. Reached a bit late, ard 10+pm, so think best ones already taken. Got a gal, 25yo Jakarta Babe. Slim and petite.

Do rem to bring your own condoms. Locals one super thick, CMI...

FR Summary:
Name: Tania
Looks: 6/10
Body: 6/10
BJ: 7/10 smooth and wet
FJ: 8/10 small and tight like a school girl haha
Damage: KTV 1mil (shared), girl + hotel 600k (suppose to be ON but end up ST)

Room not so good. Basement unit.
Old 08-06-2008, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael View Post
FR Sydney Hotel/Titanic KTV

Went with 2 frens got a room. Reached a bit late, ard 10+pm, so think best ones already taken. Got a gal, 25yo Jakarta Babe. Slim and petite.

Do rem to bring your own condoms. Locals one super thick, CMI...

FR Summary:
Name: Tania
Looks: 6/10
Body: 6/10
BJ: 7/10 smooth and wet
FJ: 8/10 small and tight like a school girl haha
Damage: KTV 1mil (shared), girl + hotel 600k (suppose to be ON but end up ST)

Room not so good. Basement unit.
thanks for the FR
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread