The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-10-2020, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 850 / Power: 9
seanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonlaw00 View Post
Yea she has two wechat I think

But her reply always slow and I think she really has attitude problem
Can share her contact? PM me.

Need some real huge boobs to satisfy.
Old 15-10-2020, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2089 / Power: 16
Creative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Found my ans
Old 15-10-2020, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3444 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute

Just came back from my ML visit. Nowadays they are using plastic wrap in replacement of condom for capped BJ.

Anyone know what is the plastic wrap called? Is it safe for STDs prevention?
Old 15-10-2020, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 9
benfu is a splendid one to beholdbenfu is a splendid one to beholdbenfu is a splendid one to beholdbenfu is a splendid one to beholdbenfu is a splendid one to beholdbenfu is a splendid one to behold

Massage girls r not longer the same as before.

Miss the good ole dayz
Old 15-10-2020, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFive View Post
Just came back from my ML visit. Nowadays they are using plastic wrap in replacement of condom for capped BJ.

Anyone know what is the plastic wrap called? Is it safe for STDs prevention?
You must have gone to a spa. They use plastic wrap so that if raid, they don't find 'evidence' aka condoms. Nothing to do with hygiene or anything

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 15-10-2020, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
YooRoo is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88miles View Post
Can anyone recommend natalie like service ML? I miss her 😢😢
Don’t have bro ... not now with current MLs
Old 16-10-2020, 04:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
Think he’s referring to YaYa. She later changed her name to Shu Qi or something close to that. I found Angel a little crazy but her friend was indeed much crazier haha
Haha yes. Referring to YY. Angel really looked out a lot for her (to her advantage or disadvantage is arguable)
She isn’t bad if you compare to the market standards. But inevitably people will benchmark her with Angel.

She resembles Shu Qi a little, was one of the proponents for her to tap on that. Haha
Old 16-10-2020, 05:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
During the heydays, Nat had competition. Considering her overall package, her bath service and nuru service would edge all other ML services. However her chances of aeroplane is also quite high so that dampens the fun a lot as well if you were on the receiving end.

Of course every lady has her regulars and not every lady is every customer's cup of tea. We all have our own preferences but no doubt, if you need a heavy flavour, she will be the one I would think of.
Was referring to Angel in this reply.

But yeah in regards to Nat/Carol I had my fair share of planes rides from her. Did dampen things abit, the occasional priority slots the following week or sessions did help to cushion the disappointment.

She was a full package that I enjoyed. The sensual, looks, figure, conversations. But ok I think that’s enough griping about Nat from here on. Time to move on!

Will just have to wait for fresh blood...
Old 16-10-2020, 07:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Tina is back on web
Old 16-10-2020, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 14
DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!

bro.. TGIF..

Seeking a nice ML with solid massage and JG.

I read abt Cheng Zi and Youki, both OK?
Or any other recommendation?

Thanks
Old 16-10-2020, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

u can find them :

🌈MANHOOD JUAGEN MASTERS - COCO.CHEN CHEN. CHUCHU.🌈

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanChin76 View Post
bro.. TGIF..

Seeking a nice ML with solid massage and JG.

I read abt Cheng Zi and Youki, both OK?
Or any other recommendation?

Thanks
Old 16-10-2020, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 14
DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmaninc75 View Post
u can find them :

🌈MANHOOD JUAGEN MASTERS - COCO.CHEN CHEN. CHUCHU.🌈
Thanks bro
Old 16-10-2020, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post

But yeah in regards to Nat/Carol I had my fair share of planes rides from her. Did dampen things abit, the occasional priority slots the following week or sessions did help to cushion the disappointment..
Strangely , I have never experienced her aeroplane before. Only kenna her no replies, or 2-days-later-reply after my booking request. Lol. Saw her twice last week without incident, to say goodbye. Wanted to add her new WC but she said no need because she intends to start completely afresh. She will delete her WC for good and everyone along with it.

It was a great ride though!
Old 16-10-2020, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3444 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
You must have gone to a spa. They use plastic wrap so that if raid, they don't find 'evidence' aka condoms. Nothing to do with hygiene or anything

Is it like dental dam? Safe to use?
Old 16-10-2020, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFive View Post
Is it like dental dam? Safe to use?
No idea. And what do you mean by safe? Prevent STD? Nothing is full proof, not even condoms

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1