The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-11-2012, 01:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
KaiJie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Fictional story

This is a fictional story, so dun take it seriously.

I am new in this secondary school. I dun talk to ppl oftentimes. My studies was one of the highest of the cohort. My height and weight is 140 and 35kg. But there is these group of girls who are jealous about my looks. Boys in my class know me and often talk to me. I got at least 20 love letters in my 1st year, but i rejected all. When I got to sec 2, I didn't grew taller and instead I grew more pretty. The girls got more jealous of my looks. Then, on one day, the girls decide to take some action.

One fine day when I am walking back home at around 7pm due to some project, The group of girls brought along 2 male had came and surrounded me. The name of the girls were Kate(leader), Penny, Jane, Kelly. For the two boys, the were Wei and Ming.

Kate:Oi, you think a lot of guys like you, you arrogant is it?!

Me: huh??

Kate: Dun fake liao, you think i dunno ah you this short girl. *slap me*

Me: What's that for senior??!!

Kate: you dare to talk back???!!!!

Me: No, sorry senior...

Kate: I need teach you a lesson, if not you won't learn.

After they pulled me to a staircase corner,the two boys grab my hand, shoulder and leg to prevent me from moving around or struggle. The four girls then start to slap me. Then, one of them were taking video. For a moment, I not know what to do. Then, Penny took out two scissors and pass it to Jane. Then, they start to cut my uniform from the side and cut my uniform button.

Me: Pls!!! pls stop this!!!

Jane: What do you think?? *cut the 3rd button from the top*
*Penny cut half of my uniform*

Kate: stop gals. I will continue. The boys, your can go off already. Here's the money.

Then, Kate came in front and use her bare hands and tear my uniform apart, leaving my white for the two boys to see. Then the girls unhooked my bra and cut them into pieces.

Me: Why are you doing all this to me?????

Kate: Cause I like it

Me: When do you want to let me go??

Kate: if you let us enjoy.

I was sitting on the floor half naked, using my hands to cover my breast area. I was so scare that if anyone walk pass I will be dead. Then Kate told me he I listen to what she wants me to do she will let me off. I agree and she wants me to strip to nothing and go home naked. I told her no way and she got a little angry and order penny and Jane to strip me to nothing. I didn't have the strength and being overpowered by them. Penny and Jane got me totally nude, standing at one corner of the staircase corner. I was scared at that time.

Then, Kate walk up to me and said,

Kate: I give you one more chance. Let you choose. Option one, walk back home naked. Option two, you can wear your skirt and panties back, you may not have sure silky long hair anymore.

Me: *shy* option 1.

Just like that, I was being released. Then, I ran and hide to prevent people from seeing me. When I got home, my parents was still not back due to some meeting in the company. I rush to shower to clean myself up. Then I cook myself dinner. I got home at around 8.30pm and finished up my homework and went to bed at 11pm.

The next morning, at 6am, I receive a text message saying:

Text message: your sexy naked body video is in my hand. If you dun want it to flow free on the web, meet me at blk XXX at 10pm today. So I went to meet her.
I got there at 10pm sharp. I was wearing a fbi shorts and a plain tee shirt. Kate finally appear at 10.15pm with a few more ppl. She bought along a total of 9ppl. 3 of them Wege Kelly, penny, Jane. The rest of were male which I dun know them. Then, the 10 me them came and surrounded me.

Kate: not bad, you are on time. But why send yourself to hell?? Guys, strip her. If she resist, tear her clothes.

I was shocked and by the time they got me, I was already powerless. I tried to resist, but fail. After I was being stripped, the guys was looking at me with evil eye contact. I felt fear approach me. Then Kate ask me if I am willing to quit my current school and in to other school to study. I said no and she took off my shoes and socks. I tried my best to cover myself but I wasn't enough.

Just a little info, my body is 27,24,26. My height in sec two was 143 and weight 37kg.
Then Kate asked me again and rejected it. And this time she threw my FBI shorts away.
Kate: the simplest price you need to pay is to get raped by the six senior here. Change school or not??!!!
I said no and this time she threw away my bra and panties. I was so scare that I pleaded her to give mercy and let me go off this time round. But the price is too big.

Kate: go fuck the boys and do a strip dance. Or we will bring you to geylang!

Me: pls... Pls let me off this time round... Pls senior... I will transfer school.

Kate: too late. Or... You shall go school like this tmr?

Me: no pls senior pls!!

Kate: since we will meet in school tmr, then... You may go now.

I was totally naked and I only got back my tee shirt and my FBI pants after a five min search in the bin. I got home and shower again and slept but I was scare this time round.
Old 18-11-2012, 09:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3443 / Power: 15
InnocentStar has a reputation beyond reputeInnocentStar has a reputation beyond reputeInnocentStar has a reputation beyond reputeInnocentStar has a reputation beyond reputeInnocentStar has a reputation beyond reputeInnocentStar has a reputation beyond reputeInnocentStar has a reputation beyond reputeInnocentStar has a reputation beyond reputeInnocentStar has a reputation beyond reputeInnocentStar has a reputation beyond reputeInnocentStar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fictional story

First to set up tent and to support .
Old 18-11-2012, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 15
LongZhu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fictional story

nice , please continue
Advert Space Available