The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 09-06-2021, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 8
Slowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgluulay View Post
I feel pity on bros in Singapore. Totally different story in Indonesia, I'm now with one GF (22 years old). After spending first night together she is willing to buy condom for us now a day without any demand. :P
I only treat her lunch/dinner, sometimes she still want to pay for it.
Do not base on just this forum when you say pity Sg bros. There are many who do well on the social scene or even with younger maids working here but do not share due to various reasons. Mostly here are the noobs or less choosy fellas - base on some of the pics posted la.
Old 09-06-2021, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 15
thegame23 is one of the Best!thegame23 is one of the Best!thegame23 is one of the Best!thegame23 is one of the Best!

bros...
can anyone share a hotel that doesnt need to use the app to scan..
would be of great great help...

Thank you ...
cheers
Old 09-06-2021, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 903 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowpump View Post
Do not base on just this forum when you say pity Sg bros. There are many who do well on the social scene or even with younger maids working here but do not share due to various reasons. Mostly here are the noobs or less choosy fellas - base on some of the pics posted la.
In a way have to agree. Everytime share chionging experiences people keep asking to exchange contacts. As for FL/ML, SG laws so strict wait share then the ladies and spas kena raided.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 09-06-2021, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 21
beachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
In a way have to agree. Everytime share chionging experiences people keep asking to exchange contacts. As for FL/ML, SG laws so strict wait share then the ladies and spas kena raided.
Share already doesnt matter...it happened to me awhile ago which make me lay low profile for a period ( I am just a ordinary singapore guy with family) . I share my contact to a local samster here. ( I dont want to name his nick) , end up he don't get to bed her and so act as white knight and expose my name...what is worst is that...i was expose here too...

so from there is stop sharing contact. i keep my fishes and when i feel like fishing i dont mind getting back my same fishes...
Old 09-06-2021, 07:51 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachboii View Post
Share already doesnt matter...it happened to me awhile ago which make me lay low profile for a period ( I am just a ordinary singapore guy with family) . I share my contact to a local samster here. ( I dont want to name his nick) , end up he don't get to bed her and so act as white knight and expose my name...what is worst is that...i was expose here too...

so from there is stop sharing contact. i keep my fishes and when i feel like fishing i dont mind getting back my same fishes...
Prince Devitt up +51
Old 09-06-2021, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2162 / Power: 9
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegame23 View Post
bros...

Thank you ...
cheers
Many hotels do use the token also.
I think like 99%
Old 10-06-2021, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 20
fishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud of

To all the nice encouraging bros, here a requested Cum On Face pic with a maid fb. Do carry on upping me for more nice pics.

Old 10-06-2021, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowpump View Post

Lol i shared alot photos of my maid fb.. i can confidently said in here only like 1 to 2 can consider as good as mine in terms of body.. face cant say because masked up
Old 10-06-2021, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 8
lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegame23 View Post
bros...

Thank you ...
cheers
best thing I could think off is to use your taken.
Say your token is lost and get a new one. Then use the 'lost' one for check-in.
Old 10-06-2021, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 20
Young_Gun is a glorious beacon of lightYoung_Gun is a glorious beacon of lightYoung_Gun is a glorious beacon of lightYoung_Gun is a glorious beacon of lightYoung_Gun is a glorious beacon of lightYoung_Gun is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishball View Post
Last one for this series. Will post more if there are good response in upping.

noticed all your sessions are RAW

well done !
Old 10-06-2021, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19867 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Upz You Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 10-06-2021, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Can feel your pain

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 10-06-2021, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by JERK-KAN View Post
This one ah.... Think don't waste your time. This maid damn proud.. I guess alot of bro here texted her and she up her game ald
Think she got an Ang mo cock....hao lian to the max.
Old 10-06-2021, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 14
Gunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
Lol i shared alot photos of my maid fb.. i can confidently said in here only like 1 to 2 can consider as good as mine in terms of body.. face cant say because masked up
Nth is worst than showboating lmao bro stay humble
Old 10-06-2021, 07:57 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishball View Post
To all the nice encouraging bros, here a requested Cum On Face pic with a maid fb. Do carry on upping me for more nice pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young_Gun View Post
noticed all your sessions are RAW

well done !
Prince Devitt +51
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1