The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-04-2021, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccer101 View Post
How come xiao Xiao will be replaced?
More and more coming
Too many choices hahah
Old 18-04-2021, 09:31 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 0
EvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDelete View Post
I have not tried chen chen. But this photo used to belong to another girl called xing xing who operates out of Zion road. Typical zion road standard. She will also ask for your phone number if you add her via wechat to verify in their dog shyt database.
This infamous Zion road shop has another branch in Farrer Park? I see some of the ladies put their location as FP in their wechat posts lately.
Old 18-04-2021, 09:36 PM
Samster (B)

EvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by philipphilipou View Post
I see...does Sunflower do CIM as part of the standard package? She didn’t do CIM for me (I didn’t ask).
Although Sunflower dun advertise CIM..... but she does blow until you cum. But she will move her mouth away without swallowing or getting too much cum in her mouth.
Old 18-04-2021, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 9
benfu is a splendid one to beholdbenfu is a splendid one to beholdbenfu is a splendid one to beholdbenfu is a splendid one to beholdbenfu is a splendid one to beholdbenfu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by championbee View Post
May i know who is this
Bro, I was referring to dodo from SLG

IMO, she has the biggest natural boobs in the market now

Great personality, & always an enjoyable session with her
Old 18-04-2021, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Ok lah, at least better by a lot compared to last year liao. Plus a handful de-list due to weather forecast, a couple which we know not listed yet and a few more coming in.
Already getting headache how to plan my rotation liao.
Think even the MLs are feeling it with empty slots here and there.
recent encounter with a AP ML on average monthly earning S$30k. Honestly no time to waste.
Old 18-04-2021, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7702 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvolveMMA View Post
This infamous Zion road shop has another branch in Farrer Park? I see some of the ladies put their location as FP in their wechat posts lately.
MO is the same. someone manning the phones. after agreeing on the timing. one message say it wasn't her. ask for another time. just ignore after that.
Old 18-04-2021, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 4
Soccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud of

Why is Long nu we blocked/ taken down? How else to contact her?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
Recent RTM’s:

Re-visited Xiao Xiao after last seeing her almost 3 weeks ago. Maintained same standard, high GFE and very accommodating. My “go to” for the neglected Japanese housewife (late 20’s) feel Full nude with 5G roaming! Suitable for bros looking for submissive companion.
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/massage-xiaoxiao/

Happy to meet Panda again after over two years (formerly Breeze). Like before, low playability, topless only during sensual. Has short hair now (not long hair per her ad photos). I dig her looks, 34C tits and innocent but sexy moans - rekindled feelings of illicit relationship… Suitable for bros with preference for pretty face and tofu soft breasts. Those looking for 4G access can skip!
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/panda-massage/

No intro needed – Long Nv – one of my all-time favourites. Unfiltered full-on “attack” (she on me, and I reciprocated). Always amazed by her tricks and treats with unencumbered access (excluding intercourse). Suitable for adventurous bros who can deal with high-octane straight-talkers! Those looking for dignity and related white glove treatment can skip!
(Ad deleted at time of writing)

Points of interest:

Ting Bao may be back shortly if her plans goes smoothly. Wild and wonderful SYT Last met her late Jan 2020.

Recently listed: Qing Qing
Face photos on ads partially blocked. But saw from her WC: SYT looks with sizeable rack (she’s using previous ML Tina’s (circa 2H 2020) WC account).
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/qing-qing-massage/
Old 18-04-2021, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
mototo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro got recommandation for nuru massage ?
Old 19-04-2021, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/massage-jessica/

Jessica listing up
Old 19-04-2021, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post

So fast hand fast leg post.
Thanks for sharing.
Old 19-04-2021, 02:56 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccer101 View Post
Why is Long nu we blocked/ taken down? How else to contact her?
Her wechat is working alrite leh..... maybe you piss her off and kenna blocked?
Old 19-04-2021, 03:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold

Frankly. LN isn’t very hard to piss off...she gets pisses off with everything haha. But yeah...this feisty woman is also feisty on the bed...so perhaps some will overlook that.

Besides. So many options now...even my regulars are complaining I’m not visiting. (Limited budget and shots...)

Seeing that OG Jessica is back. Same location I’m assuming.
Maybe I should give her another shot...my last visit wasn’t too optimal.
Old 19-04-2021, 03:43 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
ting is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/sha-sha-massage/

RTF 2nd time.
Her bbbj still good and went all out to please. She is cheerful and hold conversation well . Very accommodating
Old 19-04-2021, 07:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
How not to support her since she still maintain 良心价 in times like this??

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 19-04-2021, 07:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
recent encounter with a AP ML on average monthly earning S$30k. Honestly no time to waste.
Not surprising,
unless the service is really off the charts, I don't see any reason why should we tip.
If want to tip, just tip, why need to announce to the entire world?
To score brownie points?
Nowadays, the gals also don't appreciate repeated business, they just want generous tipsters.
Do less and get more, who don't want???

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;

Last edited by lacoruna69; 19-04-2021 at 07:50 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1