The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-04-2021, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
New entry: https://sglonelyguy-1.com/ami-massage/

I see some resemblance between her and JAV star Reiko Kobayakawa.

She's also a FL on other sites BTW.
Old 04-04-2021, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1574 / Power: 11
future96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraverage View Post
It's nothing bro just want to know more so i won't spoil market haha
Bvlgari necklace lezgo.
Old 05-04-2021, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bros usually what's your stance on gifts for ML? Like what is your limit to spend for the gift or you don't think is a good idea to buy for ML.
Buy from here lah why need to think so much?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 05-04-2021, 12:13 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
It's nothing bro just want to know more so i won't spoil market haha
I suggest you pass over this idea of buying gifts.

The most is ask if next time you two could have a nice delivery meal together at home. See how she responds. Two scenarios:

1) she says you need to book her for another 30-60 minutes. #sorrytherawtruthhurts

2) she says she'll set aside a bit of time to eat together with you, with no booking mentioned. Your heart flutters upon hearing that. If one can't handle what happens next, this could be a big rabbit hole to slip into.

All that being said, perhaps asking to dine together isn't too good an idea as well.
Old 05-04-2021, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of

Quote:
I suggest you pass over this idea of buying gifts.

The most is ask if next time you two could have a nice delivery meal together at home. See how she responds. Two scenarios:

1) she says you need to book her for another 30-60 minutes. #sorrythetruthhurts

2) she says she'll set aside a bit of time to eat together with you, with no booking mentioned. Your heart flutters upon hearing that. If one can't handle what happens next, this could be a big rabbit hole to slip into.

All that being said, perhaps asking to dine together isn't too good as well.
Thanks for the advice bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by future96 View Post
Bvlgari necklace lezgo.
I not made of money
Old 05-04-2021, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

just buy some food if you book in their lunch/dinner time...that's all lol from there see how it continue lol
Old 05-04-2021, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bros usually what's your stance on gifts for ML? Like what is your limit to spend for the gift or you don't think is a good idea to buy for ML.
can shortlist APM monaco, not gonna burst your pocket. 😂
Old 05-04-2021, 12:50 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnomy View Post
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/you-you-massage/

Tried her during her first couple of days.
My personal opinion on her. YMMV or my meat could be your poison whichever way you read it.

Location: 5 mins from MRT. Got parking in the building or nearby public parking 5 mins away. Need to walk past the security checkpoint on the other side to get to the lift opening but I didn’t get stopped. Human traffic was quite high during my time of visit. [Edit: She stays with another ML, I don’t know who though]

Looks: Photos should be her but need to discount a bit cos she is slightly meatier. Not fat by any means, nice to cuddle. She looks sweet and has a beautiful smile. Quite a cheery personality.

Figure: Couldn’t tell much when she greeted me at the door. When top was lowered later, saw an ample pair of C natural. Great for squeezing.

Services: Showered alone. Proceeded with a massage which packed strength and some technique. My neck and shoulders felt kinda relieved actually.

Sensual: She is green. No catbath or anything special. Once massage is done, I was asked to flip over and sensual starts straightaway. Allows zhut zhut and full roaming although she didn’t get nude. Hugged and cuddled tightly while she HJ. This part maybe is just me, but as I zhut, her boobs tasted a little salty, a feeling like she didn’t wash up after her last customer. I actually cringed when she wore back her nightie after a couple of mins of GFE post deed. I also didn’t see her washing up as I took my 2nd shower. Don’t think she changed her towel on the bed either.

Time management: Excellent, whole session lasted 55 mins.

Final note: I think she has some potential and I see she refreshes her make up to stay fresh for each customer but she needs to up her hygiene level if what I saw is her norm. Agree with bro maxxam that she may need more training on sensual. The current vibe is more towards making out with poly gf which is nothing wrong by itself.

RTM: Yes but only when there are more MRs confirming her hygiene level. Otherwise I will ask her to shower with me just to be sure I am not tasting the last bro’s saliva.
wtf...hygiene issue leh...we are still in the midst of covid situation..

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 05-04-2021, 12:52 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by James67 View Post
She's also a FL on other sites BTW.
Cb...another FL?? Can there be QC control for just ML on this section??

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 05-04-2021, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 14
Audacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tan837 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/massage-co-co/

service drop 50% at least than before, rushing to finish the job end in less than 35min, with ln / yiyi easier to book now , i would advise other choice
Text her a few times on different dates but always no reply. Heard from someone that she is more into gambling now.
Old 05-04-2021, 12:59 AM
Samster

justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
just buy some food if you book in their lunch/dinner time...that's all lol from there see how it continue lol
Yeah she ask me to buy food
Old 05-04-2021, 01:03 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah she ask me to buy food
Did she say what to buy?
Old 05-04-2021, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Did she say what to buy?
Yeah gonna buy it on my next session.
Old 05-04-2021, 03:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 5
masterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thanks for the advice bro.

I not made of money
Bro, advise you to be careful not to catch feelings. Even if the ML really catches feelings for you too, what then? She’s here to work and earn money to have a better life for herself or her family back home. Even if she likes you and you start dating, if you can’t bao her, she’ll still have to work and this invariably will result in feelings of jealousy, mistrust and deep frustration. Tough bro
Old 05-04-2021, 04:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 12
Awabi is one of the Best!Awabi is one of the Best!Awabi is one of the Best!Awabi is one of the Best!

A simple MR on Xiao Qing. Visited her several times already , decides to give credit when credit is due

Post will be long. TLDR at bottom

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/xiao-qing-massage/

THE BAD
-location.
Located at the infamous Hotel in the infamous area. Plus need to check in. Really not for those with family and wanna play it safe.

-room.
As above, infamous Hotel in the infamous area. Most bros shud know where it is, and if so, y'all shud also know the room condition there is abysmal, even before covid. Granted, she made the best of it, airing the place to reduce musty odor, but there's only so much that could be salvaged.

-time
This lady is blatant in cutting time. Having visited several times, none of which lasted even close to the advertised 1hour. The longest I've stayed is 45mins, which according to her, is one of the longest period anyone has stayed, usually in and out within 30-35mins. Yet I visited her continually. Why? Read on please.

THE AVERAGE
-body
Rather skinny and lean, with no tummy. 1 piece of small body art. Would be very attractive if not for her tiny boobs. Small A, really quite fitting with the term 飞机场. So as a sucker who loves fondling and squeezing the fun bags, its quite sad. Even tuning the knobs are less interesting.

-massage
Not piano. Quite hard, she really press down, albeit rather haphazardly - any how press press knead knead. For about 2-3mins then move on, seemingly to justify: ad say have massage i got give massage, don't say I false advertising. While I think most knows the massage is just an auxiliary service and anyone expecting a full professional massage from MLs shud rethink their choices, this gal really just idgaf about it. Oh wells.

-GFE
She'll make the winky face and cheeky smiles at you, plus talks sweetly with the 嗲 voice. But for me I feel she's overdoing it, to a point it is rather artificial. I mean, all such crap are fake, but its a ML job to make it appear genuine, thats why called GFE. But gotta give it credit, rather overdo than underdo any time of the day. If you're familiar enough you can actually unlock her "original" voice, when she occasionally breaks her sexy character and talks to you normally. And ofc, her real voice is lower.

THE GOOD
-face/age
Looks young and while not a head turner is pretty is her own say. Looks rather young, in her late 20s.

-hygiene
Even though she's living in a swamp, she is surprising particular about cleanliness and hygiene. As mentioned, she'll air the room to reduce the humid musty odor, and she has a huge stack of clean towels which she's not afraid to waste. I've seen MLs offering towels slightly damp, (she claims just out of dryer, me thinks previous usage don't want wash) so this is a good for us. Plus in view of covid, she will measure my temp the moment I enter. This nice and comforting gesture especially I'm pretty sure most of us have experienced MLs/FLs that are slobs with less-than-desirable care for personal hygiene.

THE GREAT
-services.
Ahh, so far I've rated her quite poorly, and justifiably so. But the reason i RTM so many times despite that is because her services. OH. MY. GOD. Her catbath is good, her sensual teasing from behind as you get into a doggy position is out of the world, plus her BJ is phenomenally exceptional. Her AR is extreme too, she is not afraid to go deep, although I don't really enjoy it. I really wonder how her hands work, being able to bring me to estacy. I vividly remember the first time I visited her, when she started her act after the massage with catbath I'm like ok she's good, until she propped me up for AR and that's when I'm blown away. The next thing I know I'm suppressing the urge to not moan which eventually fail. Yes. Me. A fully grown large man moaning like a JAV. That should give you an indication of how good it was. Eventually I succumbed into her mouth, even though I very rarely can CIM, every single visit. She mentioned i take very long to cum, and most customers surrender within 5minutes, I am not surprised.

OVERALL
The session with Xiaoqing is one riddled with many flaws and incompetencies, but instead of improving on the shortcomings, she decides to bulldoze everything with her mega-OP main act. And I say that is very successful, seeing how I've visited her several times, and plan to visit more in the future.

TLDR
-place sucks, room sucks, no tits, cut short time alot.
- still will RTM because of her top-tier services
-bitch made me moan.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1