The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-04-2021, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 7
mysammyboyboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymysammyboyboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/sunflower-massage/

Has anyone managed to book her these few days?
Managed to book her today since An An replied me that she not working today, not sure because 'aunty' came or no more slots.

Location: 5/10 limited parking, worse that I went on a weekend. 5mins walk from nearest bus stop.
Looks: 9/10 better than the photos on SLG as mentioned by many bros
Cleanliness: 8/10 big comfortable loft, but didn't change the towel that you lie on apart from placing a few pieces of tissue on the place ur little bro will be at.
Massage: 5/10 reasonable effort, but not enough strength, not there for it either. not missing much.
Body: 9/10 smooth skin but like many bros mentioned, headlights and below were worked.
Sensual: 10/10 a good long catbathing which i just lied down to enjoy.
BBBJ: 9/10 longest bbbj that i ever had with a ML, only downer was that she pulled out and shook out the rest when i came. to be fair, she did not advertise as CIM.
GFE: 7/10 agreed that she isn't much of a conversationalist and she did request that we tone down the volume to prevent disturbing others.
RTM: 80% Yes hard to get a good long BBBJ from a looker like her.

NB: Like other bros mentioned, in and out in 45mins including 2 baths. her not being a conversationalist makes things feel quite commercial. Went on the day where the doorbell was faulty, so had to tailgate someone in. hope things are better since she did mention her agent will come over and get it fixed.
Old 04-04-2021, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 11
dnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxam View Post
Looks young and sweet.
Massage is great.
Sensual is still green, need more brothers to train her.
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/you-you-massage/

Tried her during her first couple of days.
My personal opinion on her. YMMV or my meat could be your poison whichever way you read it.

Location: 5 mins from MRT. Got parking in the building or nearby public parking 5 mins away. Need to walk past the security checkpoint on the other side to get to the lift opening but I didn’t get stopped. Human traffic was quite high during my time of visit. [Edit: She stays with another ML, I don’t know who though]

Looks: Photos should be her but need to discount a bit cos she is slightly meatier. Not fat by any means, nice to cuddle. She looks sweet and has a beautiful smile. Quite a cheery personality.

Figure: Couldn’t tell much when she greeted me at the door. When top was lowered later, saw an ample pair of C natural. Great for squeezing.

Services: Showered alone. Proceeded with a massage which packed strength and some technique. My neck and shoulders felt kinda relieved actually.

Sensual: She is green. No catbath or anything special. Once massage is done, I was asked to flip over and sensual starts straightaway. Allows zhut zhut and full roaming although she didn’t get nude. Hugged and cuddled tightly while she HJ. This part maybe is just me, but as I zhut, her boobs tasted a little salty, a feeling like she didn’t wash up after her last customer. I actually cringed when she wore back her nightie after a couple of mins of GFE post deed. I also didn’t see her washing up as I took my 2nd shower. Don’t think she changed her towel on the bed either.

Time management: Excellent, whole session lasted 55 mins.

Final note: I think she has some potential and I see she refreshes her make up to stay fresh for each customer but she needs to up her hygiene level if what I saw is her norm. Agree with bro maxxam that she may need more training on sensual. The current vibe is more towards making out with poly gf which is nothing wrong by itself.

RTM: Yes but only when there are more MRs confirming her hygiene level. Otherwise I will ask her to shower with me just to be sure I am not tasting the last bro’s saliva.
Old 04-04-2021, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Don't worry, they not interested in us.
Unless you have political ambition else such data is not going to have much impact on you
Old 04-04-2021, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
wushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Lol seems like today is sray home pcc day
Old 04-04-2021, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wushimushi View Post
Lol seems like today is sray home pcc day
take a break ma bro, every week sibei shag
Old 04-04-2021, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bearbearbear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, any reco for syt that can zhut and french? Preferably no top ups and unlock crap required...
Old 04-04-2021, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 8
Tan837 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTan837 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/massage-co-co/

service drop 50% at least than before, rushing to finish the job end in less than 35min, with ln / yiyi easier to book now , i would advise other choice
Old 04-04-2021, 09:16 PM
Samster

justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of

Bros usually what's your stance on gifts for ML? Like what is your limit to spend for the gift or you don't think is a good idea to buy for ML.
Old 04-04-2021, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnomy View Post
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/you-you-massage/
RTM: Yes but only when there are more MRs confirming her hygiene level. Otherwise I will ask her to shower with me just to be sure I am not tasting the last bro’s saliva.
Don't worry, she got bath between customers just that she nornally does that after the customer leaves.
Old 04-04-2021, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 5
masterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tan837 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/massage-co-co/

service drop 50% at least than before, rushing to finish the job end in less than 35min, with ln / yiyi easier to book now , i would advise other choice
Why do you think her service level has dropped though? Previously her service was always one of the better ones and pretty consistent
Old 04-04-2021, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 11
dnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Don't worry, she got bath between customers just that she nornally does that after the customer leaves.
Hey thanks bro maxxam! Relieved to know she washes up after deed although I didn’t see it for myself. On a positive note, she has potential

To the one who zapped me with this comment “just ask her shower with you stupid”, I suppose every ML will automatically drop her clothes to shower with or for you when you step into their apartment with your handsome Takeshi Kaneshiro face. Good for you! Unfortunately I belong to bbfa Wong Jing class.
Old 04-04-2021, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnomy View Post
Hey thanks bro maxxam! Relieved to know she washes up after deed although I didn’t see it for myself. On a positive note, she has potential
Cum liao need a break so she say she bath 1st loh. LoL
Old 04-04-2021, 11:13 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraverage View Post
Bros usually what's your stance on gifts for ML? Like what is your limit to spend for the gift or you don't think is a good idea to buy for ML.
Hi friend, noticed you've been talking about non-session issues recently. So you planning to buy something? And what's that for?
Old 04-04-2021, 11:28 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

New entry: https://sglonelyguy-1.com/ami-massage/

I see some resemblance between her and JAV star Reiko Kobayakawa.
Old 04-04-2021, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Hi friend, noticed you've been talking about non-session issues recently. So you planning to buy something? And what's that for?
It's nothing bro just want to know more so i won't spoil market haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1