The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-04-2021, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Folks setting a lot of strange stupid standards these days. Want frenching also you all, want bbbj and ar also you all, want this, want that, market cater then you all say bad. Moderate and ok skills also praise till heaven, as long as from certain area (frankly I don't see the logic). BJ with teeth also norm, a half pass six catbath also norm.

I guess that's the reason I see this thread as an entertainment and gossipy thread, rather than an informative one. Lol.
I still quite haunted by my bad bbbj with teething experience in the past. Part of the reason why I way more receptive to CBJ since then, at least the rubber protects the dick from not skillful blowers lol. Actually if the gal knows how to blow masterfully, the cap is of secondary meaning, I have had some very mind blowing cum in cap from very good MLs, way way beta than bbbj by lacklustre blowers.
Old 02-04-2021, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Deleted.......

Last edited by justyouraverage; 12-04-2021 at 08:51 PM. Reason: Deleted
Old 02-04-2021, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3649 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
This is the exact situation faced by many MLs whom wanna come back. At present those that wanna come needs to commit on long duration pass, it is a huge initial outlay and some are wary that if committed then reach here if unlucky kena caught then the $$ paid evaporate into thin air without even breakeven. Some simply cannot afford to pay the asking price too. Getting accommodation here is also a headache.

The situation could improve down the stretch but in the short term, best not to get our hopes too high on some of our fav MLs returning. But I reckon current selection is not too shabby la
One ML (from PRC) told me COVID-19 restrictions in Singapore are very tight. Is this still true?
Old 02-04-2021, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
One ML (from PRC) told me COVID-19 restrictions in Singapore are very tight. Is this still true?
In a way yes in terms of what kind/purpose our authorities allow external people to come in. Which ties in to the type of passes (and price tag) available for these ladies to come here operate.
Old 02-04-2021, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I wonder how she do that both spa and condo!!
dun tell me she move around
Old 02-04-2021, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
massagemoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Folks setting a lot of strange stupid standards these days. Want frenching also you all, want bbbj and ar also you all, want this, want that, market cater then you all say bad. Moderate and ok skills also praise till heaven, as long as from certain area (frankly I don't see the logic). BJ with teeth also norm, a half pass six catbath also norm.

I guess that's the reason I see this thread as an entertainment and gossipy thread, rather than an informative one. Lol.
Hahaha, that's why 一种米养百种人, and got some who don't eat rice at all. Got different taste, then got different types of MLs to cater for different people and same people also.

I prefer to rotate different type of girls - MLs and those in SPAs - when my wallet allows. Keep eating the same vegetable I also sianzzzzzz........

Still looking forward to the days where we can go overseas and look for different feels, especially the whole day relaxation spas and overnight hotel.
Old 02-04-2021, 11:42 AM
Samster

justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of
Quote:

Honestly, if looking for ar best is to go dome 2. Mls rarely provide all these. For me i find Ml for the gfe and sensual, if i want more sexual services i just go dome 2.
Old 02-04-2021, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
I wonder how she do that both spa and condo!!
dun tell me she move around
Her condo probably is her private time that she offers to regulars.
Old 02-04-2021, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 14
luxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraverage View Post
Her condo probably is her private time that she offers to regulars.
yes, condo is mid night time..
Old 02-04-2021, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/jessica-massage/

Bro, is this the Molly you refer to?

According to the other Bro, she change name hahah
her hp no also chg?
Old 02-04-2021, 02:23 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CITY224 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCITY224 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Those PRCs coming from China only have to serve 1 day SHN in SG if they had been vaccinated back in China. She is required to take a test during her SHN and results release within 24 hrs. If test result negative.... she is free to enjoy her stay here similar to the conditions that apply to locals. Other than that.... usual Covid19 restrictions apply - eg mask on, not more than 8 in group, safe distancing, safe entry etc
Old 02-04-2021, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Jun567 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys, long time not in the scene liao who are the recommended mls nowadays? I prefer someone who is more sensual
Old 02-04-2021, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Managed to booked a slot with Sophia.

Location is far off from MRT, driving would be ideal.

Once arrived was given the direction to her place, opened the door and was greeted by a beauty wearing yoga outfit.

She has those yoga body, slim, tight, nice ass, nice boobs and good looking.

Took shower and lay on the bed, massage is nothing to shout about, probably if you want to go for a massage than it is best to skip.

But her highlight of her service is definitely her sensual and her BBBJ/CIM, no horse run.

Very hard working lady in terms of sensual.

I left satisfied.
Probably will rtm her 1-2 more times before she leave this island.
Old 02-04-2021, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 11
nick667 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
Managed to booked a slot with Sophia.

Location is far off from MRT, driving would be ideal.

Once arrived was given the direction to her place, opened the door and was greeted by a beauty wearing yoga outfit.

She has those yoga body, slim, tight, nice ass, nice boobs and good looking.

Took shower and lay on the bed, massage is nothing to shout about, probably if you want to go for a massage than it is best to skip.

But her highlight of her service is definitely her sensual and her BBBJ/CIM, no horse run.

Very hard working lady in terms of sensual.

I left satisfied.
Probably will rtm her 1-2 more times before she leave this island.
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/sophia-massage/ this lady?
Old 02-04-2021, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
feelsbadmans deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows if Feel will ever return?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1