The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-04-2021, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 7
ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Really depends on her mood, regular or not. She is quite good but once you meet her on her bad day - won't remember the good times.
Quote:
I did receive replies from her not long ago so maybe really lucky as you mentioned. However appointment always one day before, same day don't bother. If you managed to secure an appointment the next day don't be too happy... I kena once last minute she got something on and she forgot about it. Maybe real but who cares.
Maybe that's why I took a one year break from visiting Aimee, too hard to get a response, and I even got zapped by her white knights back then for saying here it's hard to book her. Lol.

But my recent visit was actually same day booking. Texted her around 10am for an afternoon slot, and she was in a good mood. I gave her the candid feedback that she seem more jovial now, unlike the cold and unfriendly vibe previously. She acknowledged that she looks seriously and cold when she's tired and not smiling. Maybe it was my lucky day? Should have bought Toto... 😂
Old 01-04-2021, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
YMMV

For me
Long Nv > An An hahah

When BBBJ
Long Nv like eating Lollipop
AnAn like eating HotDog

Only tried LN in her last 3 stinct.

But now she don't allow booking cos I change number. Too bad no chance.

For those bro who have new number can don't bother book her. If she bother reply u let u book then good else she give u funny reply then u can forget it.

It's her character to play out guys

Last edited by crypster; 01-04-2021 at 08:19 PM.
Old 01-04-2021, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by phased View Post
new arrival: https://sglonelyguy-1.com/you-you-massage/

anyone has an FR for her?
Looks young and sweet.
Massage is great.
Sensual is still green, need more brothers to train her.
Old 01-04-2021, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 5
fatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of light
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/an-an-massage

Late FR for AnAn.
Why I chooe her is because she looks like one of the 网红in china called痞幼.

Massage - 3/10. Not trainned. But she is hard working. Can see she is trying her best. Not those piano type. If u are in this, can skip her.

Service - 8/10 Allows frenching, painting, Zhut zhut, BBJ, AR & CIM. Hard working

BBJ - 7/10 will be better if she sucks harder. Once a while can feel her teeth. She is very hard working.

Sensation - 8/10 Sibei song. Her 马蚂蚁上树is different. She doesn't use fingernails like other ML. Very soft touching feeling.

Location is at Novena area, can park and MRT is near.

What I like is the mirror... can see what she is doing to me...
Lastly, after CIM , she came back BBJ again with hot water in her mouth... (never expect this as I was resting without knowing her next move)

RTM - Yes!

Last edited by fatuncle; 01-04-2021 at 11:33 PM.
Old 01-04-2021, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatuncle View Post

Late FR for AnAn.
Why I chooe her is because she looks like one of the 网红in china called痞幼.

Massage - 3/10. Not trainned. But she is hard working. Can see she is trying her best. Not those piano type. If u are in this, can skip her.

Service - 8/10 Allows frenching, painting, Zhut zhut, BBJ, AR & CIM. Hard working

BBJ - 7/10 will be better if she sucks harder. Once a while can feel her teeth. She is very hard working.

Sensation - 8/10 Sibei song. Her 马蚂蚁上树is different. She doesn't use fingernails like other ML. Very soft touching feeling.

Location is at Novena area, can park and MRT is near.

What I like is the mirror... can see what she is doing to me...
Lastly, after CIM , she came back BBJ again with hot water in her mouth... (never expect this as I was resting without knowing her next move)

RTM - Yes!
Yea Bro, can feel her teeth while she BBBJ

that’s why I said
When BBBJ
Long Nv like eating Lollipop
AnAn like eating HotDog
Hahahah
Old 02-04-2021, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Visited molly and feel disappointed. I know some bros already headup her forte is massage which is true but the new pic is totally far from reality & expectation. Maybe if she stick to her real pic with slight photoshop will be better since we will not feel cheated. Just my opinion..
Ya. Did hint she is not SYT.
Guess you understand why I say only uncle like me don't mine liao.
Not really for folks who prefer SYT or young MILF.

Hope the massage did some compensation for your trip which I know will be no RTM.
Old 02-04-2021, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 20
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatuncle View Post

RTM - Yes!
Hmm frenching and ar imo is a bad bad combination... !
Old 02-04-2021, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveGru View Post
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/yiyi-massage/

Guys, is this Yiyi used to stay with Songsong last time?
I remember she use the name Chenchen before..

TIA if any kind soul can advise..?
Yes she is. XX told me about her impending arrival previously. Nht didn’t really take note/bother to

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveGru View Post
Woah thanks thanks
Means my memory not too bad..
Haha

Is her friend songsong coming back too? Feeling excited!
Nah. Song2 unlikely to be back. The story told is that she no $ to come. True or not that’s up to individual to believe.

Song2 was cockteasing on her we chat for abit. Stopped le lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Yes, she's previously known as Chen Chen. Song Song stayed with her for a while, before staying with Dian Dian.
Remembering all the deets bro. Yeah. Chen Chen came like 1/2 weeks I think.
Old 02-04-2021, 06:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I did receive replies from her not long ago so maybe really lucky as you mentioned. However appointment always one day before, same day don't bother. If you managed to secure an appointment the next day don't be too happy... I kena once last minute she got something on and she forgot about it. Maybe real but who cares.
xuer is the best , have or dont have, will reply to you.
If we get the reply no, we can slip to next ,rather waiting, endup later double booking
is like selling a product, want to sell you then reply you
Old 02-04-2021, 07:32 AM
Samster

maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Song2 was cockteasing on her we chat for abit. Stopped le lol
Ok, i ask her today to post 1 cock tease pict loh, lol.
Old 02-04-2021, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Ya. Did hint she is not SYT.
Guess you understand why I say only uncle like me don't mine liao.
Not really for folks who prefer SYT or young MILF.

Hope the massage did some compensation for your trip which I know will be no RTM.
Actually her massage and 7p is comparable. Any ml to recommend that can do good massage and playability is high other than omm? Like Feel or Laura in the past is my go to ml that I felt is strong in both categories and still only charge 100.
Old 02-04-2021, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
Hmm frenching and ar imo is a bad bad combination... !
Imo is no way I am allowing that
Old 02-04-2021, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

Honestly, to share ML that do CIM and AR and also allow deep kiss/French is really not helping her cause la.

Appreciate such gesture to provide details on ML playability but it's a tad unfair to the ML. Yes, Bros can decline to French totally if knowing she has such high threshold but others might perceive it as the ML hygiene level is questionable.

When it comes to FR, sometimes less is more imho, especially when it comes to location and unlisted services. Have a Good Friday guys 🍻
Old 02-04-2021, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post

Nah. Song2 unlikely to be back. The story told is that she no $ to come. True or not that’s up to individual to believe.

Song2 was cockteasing on her we chat for abit. Stoppe
This is the exact situation faced by many MLs whom wanna come back. At present those that wanna come needs to commit on long duration pass, it is a huge initial outlay and some are wary that if committed then reach here if unlucky kena caught then the $$ paid evaporate into thin air without even breakeven. Some simply cannot afford to pay the asking price too. Getting accommodation here is also a headache.

The situation could improve down the stretch but in the short term, best not to get our hopes too high on some of our fav MLs returning. But I reckon current selection is not too shabby la
Old 02-04-2021, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Folks setting a lot of strange stupid standards these days. Want frenching also you all, want bbbj and ar also you all, want this, want that, market cater then you all say bad. Moderate and ok skills also praise till heaven, as long as from certain area (frankly I don't see the logic). BJ with teeth also norm, a half pass six catbath also norm.

I guess that's the reason I see this thread as an entertainment and gossipy thread, rather than an informative one. Lol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1