The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-02-2021, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 12
iamthe is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriamthe is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriamthe is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriamthe is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriamthe is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Anyone can pm me who's the special one who's returning??
I will be glad to know as well. Not well versed with theb clues. Was thinking to save vit M instead of going back to Aini once more
Old 25-02-2021, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Save all the money you can, it's 2018/19 all over again and boy am I glad to be here for it
😋😋😋😋
Old 25-02-2021, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 15
pykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASeng View Post
Younger sister of LL. XX. She was here end 2019....landed and listing soon....
LL not coming this time? Actually prefer her even though supposedly less pretty.

Last edited by pykrete; 25-02-2021 at 10:48 AM.
Old 25-02-2021, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by JinRummy View Post
BIG BIG LANDMINE !!

I CALLED THE COPS ON THEM

Location is a spa.... kenna switch & bait.
I rejected as 100% does not look anywhere like photos.
lol judge from your past post, I believe you have done this before regardless spa or condo...soon no more places for other girls to stay, not satisfied then move on and find others from ur dome, your action may cause harm for other girls that may stay at that place in future... dont anyhow throw tantrum n threaten to call cops, control ur dick and temperament if cant then stick to left right hands better
Old 25-02-2021, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
nickoftime2020 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whysocbleh View Post
Save all the money you can, it's 2018/19 all over again and boy am I glad to be here for it
😋😋😋😋
Was 2018/19 really that good? Have been a lurker for the longest time. I rmb 2020 XE was the best in terms of GFE for me but was spending more time over at domes 1 & 3.
Old 25-02-2021, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

whoa seems like from the posts here.. seems more and more on their way back
Old 25-02-2021, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15546 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
BIG BIG LANDMINE !!

Can’t believe that a seasoned chiongster like you still think that ‘what you see is what you get’ applies here.

Just LLST, warn us here and move on lah, bro. And leave them alone.
Old 25-02-2021, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Cloud12345 is Cool - loads of Potential

While good times are here, do remember to be careful so that our joy would not be short lived

Some of us know what happen to a good gal recently so let’s try to prevent it from happening as much as possible within our means.
Old 25-02-2021, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3765 / Power: 17
jask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
BIG BIG LANDMINE !!

They offered to change ladies and brought in 4 other ladies..... all CMI Milfs. I told them fuck it.... if baby is not there I am leaving.
I asked for my $50 entrance fee back but they refused to refund me.... we had argument so I called the cops.

When they realised I had called the cops on them.... they threw $50 note at me and chased me out. While waiting for the cops to arrive.... I saw all 5 ladies leave the spa and locked up.

After waiting 10 mins and still no sign of the cops.... I called again and was informed to take photos of the spa and whatapps it to them.
I was told to leave after sending the WA as they will not be sending any uniform officers..... but will forward my photos and complaint to the licensing guys for followup action.
You did it very well. These kind people always take us for granted and really treat us like a fool. Up u 14 pts!
Old 25-02-2021, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
Can’t believe that a seasoned chiongster like you still think that ‘what you see is what you get’ applies here.

Just LLST, warn us here and move on lah, bro. And leave them alone.
aiya he not seasoned chiongster one, all his previous post were 'I dont get same service like that FR, I'm mad wanna exposed the place', 'don't blame me if I call police blablabla' he better stick to football match and pcc at home, soon no more place to stay for newcomer
Old 25-02-2021, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh ok, noted and thx bro.

Quote:
Old 25-02-2021, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
baboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Black..

That should be more than enough a clue..
I like this color
Old 25-02-2021, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Nice, had tried their tarma, both have their strengths
Old 25-02-2021, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 14
xxbd is a name known to allxxbd is a name known to allxxbd is a name known to allxxbd is a name known to allxxbd is a name known to allxxbd is a name known to all

Wah .... seems like more and more are coming back. Keeping fingers crossed that the Java School trained commandoes will be coming back next to do their overseas reservists training here.

Any news from any senior bros on this? Really missed them a lot.

by the way, anyone knows if Aini is staying beyond next week? There was some rumours that she's supposed to RTC in March. Wanted to try her new stunt (the ice-cube) before missing out. Since it's like winning toto to get a slot with the new returnees with all the hype surrounding them. And most of them are overwhelmed by this "heat" wave.
Old 25-02-2021, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15546 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbd View Post

by the way, anyone knows if Aini is staying beyond next week?
Should be. Check with her direct.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1