The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-07-2020, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Lol! A firewall installed without you knowing
Yalor...but like most Malaysian girls... She was one mind blowing fuck!!! So it was absolutely worth it!!

We even once attended our boss's wedding, got drunk , stayed overnight in the boss's wedding suite, and fucked in the toilet while the boss and his new wife slept, unaware.
Old 23-07-2020, 12:38 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeball View Post
SLG admin/OKT has been deleting any non-positive comments so I'm forced to bring this here.

https://sglonelyguys.live/bella-massage/

I've been a semi-regular of Bella (the MILF one) and had about 3-4 past sessions with her, very professional and polite throughout.

Recently though she did something very out of character, aeroplaned my appointment. I texted her 1hr before our appointment to confirm (she replied positively to this), but when I reached she did not answer my calls nor doorbell. I gave her 15mins grace and leftl.
One scenario

Police or AV raid. And thywere probably within the condo 's premises already. So panic escape.

If re-listed means not caught, so maybe should be thankful.
Old 23-07-2020, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yalor...but like most Malaysian girls... She was one mind blowing fuck!!! So it was absolutely worth it!!

We even once attended our boss's wedding, got drunk , stayed overnight in the boss's wedding suite, and fucked in the toilet while the boss and his new wife slept, unaware.
Ya man, malaysian girls are the bomb! Not afraid to express themselves fully, or wildly should I say

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 23-07-2020, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
One scenario

Police or AV raid. And thywere probably within the condo 's premises already. So panic escape.

Yes raid is one reason behind sudden radio silence. But she should follow up after that.

Caught can relist also.
Old 23-07-2020, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 11
Limeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
One scenario

This was a possibility I considered too. I did send her a follow up text a couple of days after, to ask what happened exactly. She ignored that too so I'm done
Old 23-07-2020, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
2 MLs told me about this customer too, did she tell you about his built, is he quite big in size and buff?

Thank You
Charc0l laojiao, I was very tempted to ask the same question too
This big size buff fellow had been carrying out similar acts repeatedly
Naughty naughty
Old 23-07-2020, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeball View Post
This was a possibility I considered too. I did send her a follow up text a couple of days after, to ask what happened exactly. She ignored that too so I'm done
When they lay low, means they might also clear out and shut their work phones off. Don't want "unwanted" messages left on the phone or coming in. Only when 开工, then their phones will be on.

So your message might not have been ignored. It might have been deleted even.before she read it.

Btw, I've never visited this Bella. So no vested interest, just making a probable case for her. It recently happened to one of my regulars too. Police came, she ran, and went totally dark for almost a week.
Old 23-07-2020, 12:58 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
2 MLs told me about this customer too, did she tell you about his built, is he quite big in size and buff?

Thank You
I sometimes play the game of pretending to remove panties by force (but with her permission of course).

So definitely not me here.
Old 23-07-2020, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I sometimes play the game of pretending to remove panties by force (but with her permission of course).

So definitely not me here.
Alot of contradiction in this sentence. But I believe its not you. I tried your method to face up and talk cock instead of startinf with back massage. It does work well
Old 23-07-2020, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Alot of contradiction in this sentence. But I believe its not you. I tried your method to face up and talk cock instead of startinf with back massage. It does work well
I wasn't clear enough.

My previous mention of "her" is not referring to Tina. I have not even met her yet. "Her" refers to my regulars, past and present.

They all agree to me pretending to force them to remove their panties.
Old 23-07-2020, 02:00 PM
Samster

So @barry, you will henceforth go "face up" straightaway?
Old 23-07-2020, 02:03 PM
Samster

barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
So @barry, you will henceforth go "face up" straightaway?
I may try face up with regulars only.
Old 23-07-2020, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
I wasn't clear enough.

My previous mention of "her" is not referring to Tina. I have not even met her yet. "Her" refers to my regulars, past and present.

They all agree to me pretending to force them to remove their panties.
Talking about panties, TT say she alot of panties missing. Can you all stop stealing them as souvenirs or not? Lol
Old 23-07-2020, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Talking about panties, TT say she alot of panties missing. Can you all stop stealing them as souvenirs or not? Lol
Ok this made me laugh out loud!!! Haha

But TT panties not that yummy what. A few lacy black ones , and also granny panties. Hahaha.

So who has the nicest panties!!!???

I remember liking Tina's cute "baseball" knickers. OG Angel had good looking lacy thongs. Lol
Old 23-07-2020, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
When they lay low, means they might also clear out and shut their work phones off. Don't want "unwanted" messages left on the phone or coming in. Only when 开工, then their phones will be on.

So your message might not have been ignored. It might have been deleted even.before she read it.

Btw, I've never visited this Bella. So no vested interest, just making a probable case for her. It recently happened to one of my regulars too. Police came, she ran, and went totally dark for almost a week.
Not talking about the above-mentioned Bella, as I've never met her. In fact, not talking about any ML in particular, but some MLs are overstayers, which can explain their ever-presence. In order for them to continue staying here to make SGD, they will lie low whenever the winds are blowing strongly. They will re-emerge when things are back to normal.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1