The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-07-2020, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
Relaxing and chance upon this post.
Thought that there is some truth to it.
SIC
Many below 30? How did that fella come to that conclusion?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 07-07-2020, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Glad you warned him and the others..
Yes Point 3 is the key point.
Old 07-07-2020, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
1) It's not Aimee.

2) she's not around all times

3) you wouldnt want to.
Ok. Point noted.
I’ll find other distraction.
Old 07-07-2020, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Many below 30? How did that fella come to that conclusion?
That I don’t know, SMRT laojiao.
The KC part applies to any age, imho
Old 07-07-2020, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Booked Tina today. Wait for my FR. Pray that my boss don't last minute call for stupid meeting.
Super-Vanilla Tina. Is she the most underrated ML in 2020?

I'm not going to give points in his review. I'm going to rank her against the MLs that I have tried before so that you have a better gauge, because your 7 point and my 7 point means different things.

Location: Along the usual S stretch but closer to the main road so you can stroll over the Han's for some coffee if you reach early.

Looks: Really the highlight for me. Classy, sophisticated OL looks. She can put on a business wear and not look out of place in the boardroom. Throw a gown over her and you can bring her to a black-tie event with pride. She reminded me instantly of korean actress Ha Ji-won. Pre-milf vibe ala Mu Mu and Mimi. Personally I put her above Youzi and slightly below TB.But please note I have a slight inclination towards pre-milf like her compared to SYT e.g. RR is not my cup of tea.

Body: Tall, slim, tight, smooth skin, very little blemish. Same type of body as Mu Mu. Breasts is au natural, soft to the touch, puffy nipples. Probably a big B. A bit droopy but very nice to hold. Overall I rank her boobs below An Ran. Jane is still the undisputed queen in this attribute. Her pet peeve as previously mentioned is having customers suck her nipples. She explicitly gave me a gentle warning on this and I dare not break her rule. Totally ok with flicking, twisting, pressing. Just no sucking.

Massage: Her weakest point. Granted she is green in this field (she came to SG as a manicurist but COVID-19 derailed her plans). Puts in effort, try to be thorough but doesn't get the pressure points correct. She spent a good 30-40mins and really tried her best. Thumbs up for her effort but definitely alot of room for improvement.

Sensual: Very strong in this area. Light cat bath and runs her boobs over your entire body. She knows how to tease a man and knows where our sensitive spots are, good amount of light kisses, heavy breathing and licking over your ears,neck and chest. Willing to explore light frenching and heavy petting but with panties on. Try different positions, don't lie down. Explore her body and let her explore yours. Her playability (on 1st attempt) is much much higher than many of the vanillas.

GFE: Can hold conversation. Helped me hang my clothes, glass of water after shower and helped to dry my back. GFE strongly contributes her sensual because there is no commercial feel. Not naturally bubbly and energetic but break the ice and she will shine.

RTM: Absolutely fucking yes!
Old 07-07-2020, 10:27 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Great FR.. Highlighted the main points well.. Eager to try her out soon..

Old 07-07-2020, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
You cummed from her hj or bj?

Can get inside bulge bracket? Tiagong they pay they interns very well one..
The BBs pay well but I don't know if it's worth the money. Once you enter then you can say goodbye to whatever life you have outside of work already. Got money also no time to spend on ML hahaha. I've been there before but didn't last long lol.
Old 07-07-2020, 10:33 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
So Barry, Tina over Zoya and Lili?
Old 07-07-2020, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
So Barry, Tina over Zoya and Lili?
I never try Lili before. 1st attempt, Tina>>>>>Zoya.

Zoya is quite shit on first attempt. haha
Old 07-07-2020, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 10
dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of

Quote:
ah, sound not bad sia
Old 07-07-2020, 10:42 PM
Samster

-Deleted Post-

Last edited by SMRTLTD; 07-07-2020 at 11:23 PM. Reason: Quoted salah poster didn’t notce
Old 07-07-2020, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Good on you barrysteakfries....
Old 07-07-2020, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

RTM: Absolutely fucking yes!
Can kiss but panties on? Is she another Amei?
Old 07-07-2020, 10:55 PM
Samster

PSA: please folks, keep the chatter down regarding ladies at An Ran's place.
Old 07-07-2020, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Can kiss but panties on? Is she another Amei?
there are smoke smell from breath, non-smoker may slight affected.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1