The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-01-2020, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
Oh wow! TB finally replied me after more than 24 hours saying that she has a free slot. After that no reply again though hahaha
Got free slot just take ba.. She only has a small window of time to look at her phone to confirm your booking..

If she forget to reply try again the next day during strategical timings..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 08-01-2020, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Too bad thou is not impossible but if they dun let u, there is nth u can do about it as well.
with the ways things going, seemed like the well is not drying up just yet as more gals are coming in.....could be hordes more after CNY. Fingers crossed.
my wish list is definitely more FN types.

vanilla being vanilla....but placed too much restrictions also make ppl sian....although dun deny there are a preference for such type for reasons only known to certain customers.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 08-01-2020, 07:16 PM
Samster

Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Guess I'm kinda lucky cuz I managed to book a slot with her..

Hope she's not working herself into the ground to the point her service levels drop..
well, to a certain extent, all MLs will become like this once they gain popularity and have hordes of customers to pick from.

i well remember that marathon queen, initially still got BBBJ...then later on....this was removed....and some Bros cry foul...but still her biz still good.

it is like the banking sector, high net worth individuals naturally got more "personalised" service from chio relationship managers.

Hard truths.

The best time to get real good FULL service is when the ML just hit the shores and they are still blur and will want to do their best to sextisfy those initial few customers.

Don't wish to sound mean, but even for OG Angel type, likely she would have offered her sacred cave to a few lucky Bros during her initial days of service.

Old 08-01-2020, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Go visit her if you want to lor, but you'll be wasting your money since she's not your cup of tea..
No matter what she's still a top grade as a full services ML with better appearance and bod.
Old 08-01-2020, 07:20 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
well, to a certain extent, all MLs will experience this once they gain popularity and have hordes of customers to pick from.

it is like the banking sector, high net worth individuals naturally got more "personalised" service from chio relationship managers.

Hard truths.

The best time to get real good FULL service is when the ML just hit the shores and they are still blur and will want to do their best to sextisfy those initial few customers.

Don't wish to sound mean, but even for OG Angel type, likely she would have offered her sacred cave to a few lucky Bros during her initial days of service.
No shiat Bro that's usually how it works..

Well, I still consider TB to be in the "infancy" stage.. Still too soon to progress to the next level..

Looking forward to my session but as usual going in with managed expectations..

Old 08-01-2020, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
No matter what she's still a top grade as a full services ML with better appearance and bod.
Don't deny that....the only slight issue I have with her is she should really do something to her bushy cave....
I mean I always have this notion that sporty athletic gals should have a well trim or best, shaven pussy.

Sorry to all OG Angel white knights.....just my own humble opinion..

Old 08-01-2020, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
No shiat Bro that's usually how it works..

Well, I still consider TB to be in the "infancy" stage.. Still too soon to progress to the next level..

Looking forward to my session but as usual going in with managed expectations..
Things happened fast here and these gals learn n adapt fast.
They will know the stage is reached when they found out can earn the same by offering less.

Old 08-01-2020, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Don't deny that....the only slight issue I have with her is she should really do something to her bushy cave....
I mean I always have this notion that sporty athletic gals should have a well trim or best, shaven pussy.

Sorry to all OG Angel white knights.....just my own humble opinion..
All advertised FN MLs should at least adhere to a basic standard of grooming..

Not a fun and nice thing to be staring at amazon rainforest.. It will bring back bad memories of 张柏芝's seaweed..

If downstairs got salted fish stench lagi worse..

Old 08-01-2020, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
Seventh princess has been here for quite some time and I used to look for her somewhat regularly. In terms of looks and figure I think she’s above average. Not the best but probably about a 7-7.5. What stands out for her is her massage skills which I thought was excellent. Also, her attitude is wonderful (though a bit quiet), will make sure that you’re feeling good throughout the session and she’s one of the few MLs that will help you shower. HJ is good too and she’s very patient.

The only reason why I stopped looking for her is because she’s really plain vanilla. Roaming very limited and gfe also quite limited. I also because I started to develop a stronger preference for stronger flavours hahaha.
thanks bro, i also like some kind of flavors hehe, need different taste sometimes

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 08-01-2020, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
Bro you should do a search for "7p" or princess in the forum, most of the bros recommend her by that acronym.

service attitude is great, slightly matured but not to the extend of MILF.
Fail safe massage, will visit her once in a while as what bro bkba333 pretty sums up.

Thank You
thanks bro, i saw some FR mention 7p hehe, need to know the acronyms here

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 08-01-2020, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Things happened fast here and these gals learn n adapt fast.
They will know the stage is reached when they found out can earn the same by offering less.
Yup.. For us, if one has been in this game long enough to discern the pattern and modus operandi of these girls, you'd know when to strike when the iron is hot..

Once reach a certain stage liao then LDMR will kick in and you'd probably want to move on to new targets..

Old 08-01-2020, 07:38 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Nowadays I prefer making vanilla flavors more flavorful. Though I know jolly well it's just a game.

This after being led astray by 2 legends here
@kopiosteve and @baotohk
Old 08-01-2020, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Been out for the last 6 mths. Any ml who can do juagen like laura or feel's standard?
Old 08-01-2020, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1981 / Power: 18
PradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant future

A little summary that I went. Bros that went before these girls will know how good they are.

https://sglonelyguy.org/wen-cun-massage/
https://sglonelyguy.org/xiao-qing-massage/
https://sglonelyguy.org/xiner-massage/
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-yoyo/

Share 4 first. From my chionging experience, the looks may not be the best but the attitude and services are definitely tip top.

*Note* I am not any agent or received any money from them. Believe or not is up to you.
Old 08-01-2020, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
exlore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Late MR For Zu Er was on the last afternoon of 2019 😆.

The first time visits her as I see bros in the forum recommended her. her place is clean cozy room and location is very easy for "me to access". and first impression she's short but sibie cute for me lah.

Massage: 8.5/10 Learn before so her strength was good and on point not bad
Face: 9/10 Same as the picture so no discount HAHAHA
Boobs: 8.5/10 Lovely C for me
HJ: 9/10 was slow and steady hahaha
GFE:10/10 very gf feel she doesn't use the phone during our session so not a time watcher
Overall 10/10
RTM: Yes sure
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1