The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2021, 03:54 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 17
doompack is one of the Best!doompack is one of the Best!doompack is one of the Best!doompack is one of the Best!
Re: Wearing female panties

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeekysg View Post
I usually buy mine from the Triumph boutiques, or departmental stores! And yes, the SG Triumph store doesn't sell anything from the Florale range, but the UK Triumph site does though
I think they do sell Florale range in SG already. I rem seeing them in stores. Go for the bigger stores like Takashimaya. Some boutiques do sell too.
Old 06-05-2021, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

deleted post

Last edited by bigloser0; 07-05-2021 at 12:08 PM.
Old 06-05-2021, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
alover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Buy on carouseow might get to meetup with sexy babe.
Old 06-05-2021, 10:09 PM
Samster

bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Mine are 60 - 70% from Triumph, 20 - 25% from Marks and Spencer, and the rest from other brands like Wacoal, Victoria’s Secret, La Perla, etc…
what are the types of panties you have from Marks and Spencer?
Old 06-05-2021, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 15
freeekysg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfreeekysg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by doompack View Post
I think they do sell Florale range in SG already. I rem seeing them in stores. Go for the bigger stores like Takashimaya. Some boutiques do sell too.
Sorry, I was referring to the online SG Triumph Store
Old 06-05-2021, 10:57 PM
Samster

freeekysg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfreeekysg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigloser0 View Post
to bro doompack and bro freeekysg, how do you guys buy from the boutiques/shops or taka?
go with gf/wife or you have a regular female sales contact at the shops?
For me, I have been buying it long enough that I feel comfortable buying them on my own. The trick is just to pretend that you're getting it for a wife or girlfriend, but nowadays, I hardly mention anything to the sales ladies anymore: choose what I want, pay and leave.
Old 06-05-2021, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigloser0 View Post
what are the types of panties you have from Marks and Spencer?
Most of mine are their high-waisted designs. I also try to get their Rosie range, as the materials used are slightly better than their normal designs.
Old 07-05-2021, 09:55 AM
Samster (P)

doompack is one of the Best!doompack is one of the Best!doompack is one of the Best!doompack is one of the Best!
Smile Re: Wearing female panties

Quote:
For me, I have been buying it long enough that I feel comfortable buying them on my own. The trick is just to pretend that you're getting it for a wife or girlfriend, but nowadays, I hardly mention anything to the sales ladies anymore: choose what I want, pay and leave.
Sound advice.

Last edited by doompack; 08-05-2021 at 12:47 AM.
Old 07-05-2021, 09:56 AM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tancheekeong View Post
Wear soiled panties better
If I know who's the wearer that makes it soiled, anytime. Otherwise, I prefer to stay clear.
Old 07-05-2021, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 18
Mercyoyp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMercyoyp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

True. It might belong to her.

Quote:
If I know who's the wearer that makes it soiled, anytime. Otherwise, I prefer to stay clear.
Old 07-05-2021, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes. That's the ultimate level. Feel comfortable with buying lingerie. There's nothing to hide. After a while. Will feel at home buying lingerie, even with other females around.
I just feel that as long as we don't do indecent things in public, like rubbing the lingerie against ourselves, or ogling other ladies who happen to be in the area, just simply going there, choosing whatever you fancy, being courteous and nice to the sales staff, paying for it and appreciating the efforts of the sales staff, there should be no outward difference whether you are buying it for yourself, or a potential partner.
Old 08-05-2021, 12:48 AM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercyoyp View Post
True. It might belong to her.

Haha. 95% will BE!
Old 09-05-2021, 08:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
epublishing2016 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
They’re all for my daily use; I wear panties everyday, under my office clothes or my normal day-to-day clothes
Yup, that pair is super comfy!
I ended up with my colleague mom who is in her 40s while sending her home and getting to know her mom. Started with sniffing her panties in the bathroom laundry (heavenly scent), then slowly get to know her more and more without letting my colleague know of our secret meeting. Her mom is lau chio, loves makeup, wear short tight fitting dress or skirt and skin tone color pantyhose stocking. Always see her end up with erection in pants and have to release out in her home toilet. One day plan out dinner and ended up with bailey cream liquor got her high and immediately went to hotel room and slowly eat her up. These days we have almost 4 day week nightly meetup or sometimes take off and end up at her home upping her. She is single mom and always go out with her other lau chio friends too. So, I am planning to know he rother lau chio friends and slowly up each and everyone of them and all her lau chio will have an experience of my skills. Each month do her raw during safe period; in a few years time can do her raw almost daily when her period ends. I can tell you, never tired of upping her because she respond so well
Old 10-05-2021, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 9
LCGOGO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLCGOGO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My close colleague says that because she kena her underwear stolen twice alreadi, she thinks she wants to sell to those who like used panties. Is there a good market for this in sg? I suppose can pm me if want to contact her
Old 10-05-2021, 09:13 PM
Samster

bro @epublishing2016, wrong thread.

bro @LCGOGO, there should be demand.
You should create a new thread for this.
gd luck.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1