The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2021, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 732 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Man Utd v Liverpool

JONES KNOWS PREDICTS: 3-2

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...p-super-sunday

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 01-05-2021, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Charlie prediction: 2-0
Old 01-05-2021, 03:04 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
XuDan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Roma must absolutely hate visiting Old Trafford now.

Seems like Old Trafford is their jinx ground.
Many years ago Roma also lost the CL semi-finals 7-1 at Old Trafford.
Old 03-05-2021, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Man U v Liverpool match postponed due to fans invasion of OT before match....

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 04-05-2021, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Man U v Liverpool match postponed due to fans invasion of OT before match....
Crazy fellas, spoiling the winning momentum of the team ..any fellow man u fan here knows when the match is going to be replayed ??...thanks

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 06-05-2021, 08:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15546 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Crazy fellas, spoiling the winning momentum of the team ..any fellow man u fan here knows when the match is going to be replayed ??...thanks
SGT 14 May 2021 3:15 am

3 PL matches in 4 days

9 May: Aston Villa (A) - 14:05 BST
11 May: Leicester (H) - 18:00 BST
13 May: Liverpool (H) - 20:15 BST
18 May: Fulham (H) - 18:00 BST
23 May: Wolves (A) - 16:00 BST
Old 07-05-2021, 08:50 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XuDan View Post
Seems like Old Trafford is their jinx ground.
Many years ago Roma also lost the CL semi-finals 7-1 at Old Trafford.
But not in the 2nd leg of Europa cup semi final which just ended a while ago which they won 3-2...the Red devils like capitulated in the 2nd half after a not too bad 1st half...Roma could hv scored 3 more goals had they hv better luck....

the defence again having problem with Eric Bailey back in defence...and Alex telles n the inexperienced Brandon William playing as subs...Cavani was the hero again scoring 2 nice goals ...

anyway good to know they are in the finals again after being away since 2017...chances quite good to lift the cup this time round against Villareal who defeated arsenal in the other semi final..provided they don't play lousy players like telles etc and panic n drop their panties like wat they did during the 2nd half on this match

Old 07-05-2021, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
SGT 14 May 2021 3:15 am

3 PL matches in 4 days

9 May: Aston Villa (A) - 14:05 BST
11 May: Leicester (H) - 18:00 BST
13 May: Liverpool (H) - 20:15 BST
18 May: Fulham (H) - 18:00 BST
23 May: Wolves (A) - 16:00 BST
Thanks bro javabeans for this info

Old 07-05-2021, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Aston Villa v Man Utd x-x 0-2

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/56966043
Old 07-05-2021, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
But not in the 2nd leg of Europa cup semi final which just ended a while ago which they won 3-2...the Red devils like capitulated in the 2nd half after a not too bad 1st half...Roma could hv scored 3 more goals had they hv better luck....

the defence again having problem with Eric Bailey back in defence...and Alex telles n the inexperienced Brandon William playing as subs...Cavani was the hero again scoring 2 nice goals ...

anyway good to know they are in the finals again after being away since 2017...chances quite good to lift the cup this time round against Villareal who defeated arsenal in the other semi final..provided they don't play lousy players like telles etc and panic n drop their panties like wat they did during the 2nd half on this match
Yah....quite worrying as once Shaw and AWB were taken off....Telles and Williams totally lost in wilderness as replacements.
This is very worrying. And VDB once again proved lost. Didn't know he was playing.
But surprisingly, DDG got an outstanding night...stop at least 4-5 point blank Roma shots.

With the exception of Cavani and DDG, were the other lads too complacent? They must be thinking what so difficult protecting a 4 goal advantage.
In fact at HT, Man U was amazingly leading 1-0.
Then new subs come in and in a space of less than 5 mins, 2 goals were conceded.
This is something OGS needs to work out during the season break.

So, it is Man U v Villarreal. The yellow submarines aren't pushovers and good at parking the bus. As attest to their ability to hold the Gunners scoreless at the Emirates. Most of their games are low scoring affairs.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 07-05-2021, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yah....quite worrying as once Shaw and AWB were taken off....Telles and Williams totally lost in wilderness as replacements.
This is very worrying. And VDB once again proved lost. Didn't know he was playing.
But surprisingly, DDG got an outstanding night...stop at least 4-5 point blank Roma shots.

With the exception of Cavani and DDG, were the other lads too complacent? They must be thinking what so difficult protecting a 4 goal advantage.
In fact at HT, Man U was amazingly leading 1-0.
Then new subs come in and in a space of less than 5 mins, 2 goals were conceded.
This is something OGS needs to work out during the season break.

So, it is Man U v Villarreal. The yellow submarines aren't pushovers and good at parking the bus. As attest to their ability to hold the Gunners scoreless at the Emirates. Most of their games are low scoring affairs.
Think they need another prolific scorer someone like Kane of Spurs or Lewondowski of Bayern Munich who are interesting Chelsea n Man City to partner Cavani in attack to score lots of goal n at the other end get a good GK and defender to replace DDG n Eric Bailey to stop goals from going into their net if they seriously want to win the EPL next season...their present strikers like Rashford, Greenwood, Martial n James r just not good enough

Yah the knucklehead shd hv brought in Ahmad Diallo n another better player than B. Williams n Alex Telles as subs...understand B Williams is going to be loaned out...as for defender, i think they shd hv let Tuanzebe play i/o Eric bailey

Last edited by Rickey; 07-05-2021 at 11:17 PM.
Old 08-05-2021, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 732 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Aston Villa v Man Utd

JONES KNOWS PREDICTS: 2-2

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...ity-vs-chelsea

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 08-05-2021, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Aston Villa v Man Utd x-x 0-2

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/56966043
Charlie prediction: 1-0
Old 08-05-2021, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
Charlie prediction: 1-0
Ohh no Charlie...can u turn yr prediction the other way round ???

Old 08-05-2021, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
And our matches with them are no-scoring affairs. Any player who scores first will be the first player in their club's history to score against the other club.

Villarreal 0-0 Man United- 14/9/2005
Man United 0-0 Villarreal - 22/11/2005
Man United 0-0 Villarreal - 17/9/2008
Villarreal 0-0 Man United - 25/11/2008

All the pundits think Utd will be too strong for Villarreal but I have a bad feeling when they are over-confident like that. Need the whole frontline to be on fire on 27 May.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1