The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-10-2019, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Did she ask for payment upfront?

IIRC MiG said he was asked to do so..
Nope she didn’t
Old 02-10-2019, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 12
BenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
PS: yes I think bro MiG27 experience was an exception more than the rule for her. Sad you had to go through that bro.
My guess is MiG maybe found to have negative record in their DB. Just a guess only.
Old 02-10-2019, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Aiyo our postings so different

I’m the clone of Franco la
Sometimes I speak to myself
Lol
Old 02-10-2019, 01:32 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Having finally met both Youzi and Tianniu, I must say I'm more inclined to return to the former. Of course, having them both would be awesome but that's just a pipedream.
Old 02-10-2019, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 20
kilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to behold

Did Anxin take down the 200 fj ad? Couldn’t find it on the heaven and earth site anymore.

Anyway, lucky you I suppose. Piaked her before at a much higher rate. Business must be bad for her to lower price for the ultimate prize.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Apologies for delayed response -----busy trying 2 recommended MLs yesterday and today.
Yah. Confirmed she wanted $200 for FJ. She advertised that rate on the heaven and earth site too....
Old 02-10-2019, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 20
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of

Wow finally back.i thought she won't be back anymore. Think she has been away for 2-3mths ? Yup plain vanilla but I agree she should have her fans for her height and looks. Can hold a good conversation too...not those shallow type.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Yes, announcement on WC.

She is the epitome of plain vanilla flavour, but am sure she has a good fan base.

I used to call her Ai La Lite.
Old 02-10-2019, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
pistonedwy is one of the Best!pistonedwy is one of the Best!pistonedwy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Having finally met both Youzi and Tianniu, I must say I'm more inclined to return to the former. Of course, having them both would be awesome but that's just a pipedream.
Yes bro, if both of them do Tarma will be great as they both stay in the G area so maybe if you are rich can make special arrangements with them haha
Old 02-10-2019, 01:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kitsunetail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all

Think this is my first post, made this account damn long ago but never post before.

Recently work has been super stressful, I am considering engaging the services of an ML to play around a bit. I have no experience with the local industry so srsly don't know what to expect. I am looking at Angel since I see her name popping up here and there on this thread. Assuming I can get an appointment with her what can I expect? If her ad says 2x HJ 60 minute, so is it I get 60 minutes to play with her? Then during this time, will she basically jerk me off twice like naturally or do I have to tell her? Paiseh this is fairly new to me so dunno what is supposed to happen during the session.

Also, appreciate if anyone can suggest any other girls I can consider. Not looking for bbbj now cos i scared lah, last time I went BKK to try I had anxiety after that. Maybe next time. Prefer a lady with big boobs and ass and will let me touch hahaha. Thanks.
Old 02-10-2019, 02:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kitsunetail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all

First post ever, made this account way back but never post before.

Recently work damn stress, I am considering engaging a someone to play with (never really considered this before). I have never done this so dunno what to expect. I am looking at Angel cos I see her name popping her often in this thread. Assuming I can get an appointment what should I expect during the session? Her and says 60 min 2x handjob, is it I get 60 minutes to play around with her? Is there some kind of process where she will jerk me off when it's about time to do so? Paiseh for the noob questions seriously never try before.

Also appreciate if anyone can suggest any other girls I can consider. Not looking for bbbj now cos I scared lah, last time I went BKK I had anxiety for a long time after getting a BJ. Prefer a girl with big boobs and ass that will let me touch hahaha.

Cheers.
Old 02-10-2019, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 10
EvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilrein View Post
Did Anxin take down the 200 fj ad? Couldn’t find it on the heaven and earth site anymore.

Anyway, lucky you I suppose. Piaked her before at a much higher rate. Business must be bad for her to lower price for the ultimate prize.
Somehow I think this was originally supposed to be about yi yi(on green tea) only. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Old 02-10-2019, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Spawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Hi 5!!!!!! Am trying to arrange a tarma just for fun lol
Old 02-10-2019, 02:32 PM
Samster

BenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilRoot View Post
Somehow I think this was originally supposed to be about yi yi(on green tea) only. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Which specific yi yi, can provide link? Thanks
Old 02-10-2019, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 16
VARUMIN deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVARUMIN deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Some bros mentioned YZ boobs not natural..is that statement legit?
Seems like it.. but not easy to tell.
Old 02-10-2019, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2246 / Power: 15
zhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond repute

Going to try tian xing. Is it a landmine?
Old 02-10-2019, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhengxiumei View Post
Going to try tian xing. Is it a landmine?
I rtm quite alot already. For me, her sensual is among the best i tried in years.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1