The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2013, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kuabengguan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: B2B Massage

Importantly the massage, package and price must be good and reasonable. I have not yet tried 8. Maybe will do so first thing when I am back.
Old 03-01-2013, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 13
AtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud of
Re: B2B Massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 175569 View Post
went to Red dot this afternoon. Promotion RM 48.00 over..The uncle told me someone posted NO 8 over the sammyboy forum...Her business was very good. No 8 saw me and wanted to massage me but my friend insisted want her..Haha..
Anway, I found a new place around that area..This MP was unique. They do normal massage by day and full package after 10pm include FJ. Going to try next week.
U r the one who post ...
Old 06-01-2013, 03:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 15
Sienna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro Portuguese Man for the B2B massage contact in Taman Gaya.

Went to Taman Gaya a few weeks ago but didn't managed to find the place. Went there again yesterday by taxi from Carrefour and finally got the right location.

Paid RM 118 at the counter and was assigned a Vietnamese girl who is reasonably good looking. She asked me to strip to my b/day suit while she also stripped to her undies. She asked me to lie down and started her massage. After 20minutes of piano playing and hardly any proper massage done, she took off her bra and breast massaged me. This was followed by hj but she just to jerk me off fast and I have to tell her to slow down. I tried to put down her panties but was rejected. It was all over in 40 minutes.

After I shot off, she reminded me several times to pay her tips, and I was really irritated by her long-windedness. Finally I paid her to keep her quiet. It reminded me of the times when I patronised massage parlours in Ho Chi Minh City, I was also pestered for tips endlessly.

This place in Taman Gaya is abit far from the city and rather secluded and quiet, so this is quite a pretty safe place. The damage is also very reasonable, esp for B2B.

RTM? ... likely, but I will not take this Vietnamese girl again. On the way out, I saw many other China and local girls which are seductively dressed. I will try them out next time.

Old 06-01-2013, 06:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 17
Nitesniper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNitesniper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi care to pm me the exact location or address?
Old 06-01-2013, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
kitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud of

Quote:
went to Red dot this afternoon. Promotion RM 48.00 over..The uncle told me someone posted NO 8 over the sammyboy forum...Her business was very good. No 8 saw me and wanted to massage me but my friend insisted want her..Haha..
Anway, I found a new place around that area..This MP was unique. They do normal massage by day and full package after 10pm include FJ. Going to try next week.
i wonder did i went to the same shop as the price was 55RM for 1hr since u said 48RM is the promotion price.

i ask for No. 8, her massage was hard but no standard and seem likely she doesn't have a good proper training starting with procedure like from leg, back, hand.. she keep massaging my back. I have to request her to do my leg...

Her name was HX, 26yr old, overall the conversation was quite enjoyable... she quite playful and allow to touch see top... btw she going to melaka on monday and coming back on wednesday...

my friend tried No.2, her breast quite big!!! her clothes can't even cover her cleavage but massage was really piano..lol
Old 06-01-2013, 10:08 PM
Samster

kitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sienna View Post
Thanks bro Portuguese Man for the B2B massage contact in Taman Gaya.

Went to Taman Gaya a few weeks ago but didn't managed to find the place. Went there again yesterday by taxi from Carrefour and finally got the right location.

Paid RM 118 at the counter and was assigned a Vietnamese girl who is reasonably good looking. She asked me to strip to my b/day suit while she also stripped to her undies. She asked me to lie down and started her massage. After 20minutes of piano playing and hardly any proper massage done, she took off her bra and breast massaged me. This was followed by hj but she just to jerk me off fast and I have to tell her to slow down. I tried to put down her panties but was rejected. It was all over in 40 minutes.

After I shot off, she reminded me several times to pay her tips, and I was really irritated by her long-windedness. Finally I paid her to keep her quiet. It reminded me of the times when I patronised massage parlours in Ho Chi Minh City, I was also pestered for tips endlessly.

This place in Taman Gaya is abit far from the city and rather secluded and quiet, so this is quite a pretty safe place. The damage is also very reasonable, esp for B2B.

RTM? ... likely, but I will not take this Vietnamese girl again. On the way out, I saw many other China and local girls which are seductively dressed. I will try them out next time.

yo bro, the prc was more friendly and dun really demand for tips... last time i did with another vietnam gal, i find them quite friendly and shy and becoz of language barrier.. i mostly act blur when they ask for extra..lol
Old 06-01-2013, 10:12 PM
Samster

AtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitaeshi View Post
i wonder did i went to the same shop as the price was 55RM for 1hr since u said 48RM is the promotion price.

i ask for No. 8, her massage was hard but no standard and seem likely she doesn't have a good proper training starting with procedure like from leg, back, hand.. she keep massaging my back. I have to request her to do my leg...

Her name was HX, 26yr old, overall the conversation was quite enjoyable... she quite playful and allow to touch see top... btw she going to melaka on monday and coming back on wednesday...

my friend tried No.2, her breast quite big!!! her clothes can't even cover her cleavage but massage was really piano..lol
Ya I tried her too...
Massage got strength, much better than those piano type.
Service and attitude is gd too, I opt for HJ she don't push n give u black face..
Old 07-01-2013, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
PortugueseMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPortugueseMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bros... the place I recommended just changed all their girls last month... the new Viet girls all either shy or no experience at all and demand tips non stop... the two Viet girls that I got earlier last year have gone back to Vietnam... what a waste... the new ones give poor services...

If you got any lousy service, just complain to the front desk... have to... otherwise the boss won't know...

Cheers!!!
Old 07-01-2013, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Topcock007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, where is Red Dot? Can PM the location to me, thanks a lot.
Old 07-01-2013, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topcock007 View Post
Bro, where is Red Dot? Can PM the location to me, thanks a lot.
u just google where is Giant hyper mart address at bukit indah... u can easily find RHB bank there and the red dot is just behind the bank...
Old 07-01-2013, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitaeshi View Post
u just google where is Giant hyper mart address at bukit indah... u can easily find RHB bank there and the red dot is just behind the bank...
Opp got MP seems nt bad too. Saw 2 hot chicks there ...
Old 07-01-2013, 09:49 PM
Samster

that area think got more than 50 or more..lol... each street can see 1-2 massage shop..lol... i met one of the guy working for zu se (foot rexol or something) he said his boss got 8 shop in bukit indah
Old 09-01-2013, 05:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
Mind PM me the MP name, the location and address, rates and nationality of girls available. Thanks!
Old 10-01-2013, 07:19 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
samsungXP7 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlasShrugged View Post
Ya I tried her too...
Massage got strength, much better than those piano type.
Service and attitude is gd too, I opt for HJ she don't push n give u black face..
others than no 8 and 7 there got any others good one?
Old 10-01-2013, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
waterhorse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro

Pls PM me the MP name, the location, rates and nationality of girls available. Thanks!

as i m at JJ now
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1