The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 12-02-2023, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollectStamp View Post
even ask for my IC and take picture
Alamak, must take photo? Too extreme bah?
Old 12-02-2023, 08:53 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 0
Mrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to behold
Re: Toa payoh

any one can shre this feifei contct?
Old 12-02-2023, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 15
beastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to behold

Eva at SS just basic service only right? Or must regular than can get more?
Old 13-02-2023, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 2
jimmybarebones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
i find it amazing that her look is acceptable for many of you. One man's meat is really another poison.

Massage wise - She is 5~6/10 and sensual isn't exactly superb given her lack of look and age.

When she asked for 100 for BJ , i was like she can't be real
Bro, too bad she isn't your cup of tea.

To me, she has this milfy look that I like.
Old 13-02-2023, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmybarebones View Post
Bro, too bad she isn't your cup of tea.

To me, she has this milfy look that I like.
I am happy for you. Your attitude will be bomb-proof
Old 13-02-2023, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 20
sundale_00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysundale_00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by porsche82 View Post
Hi bro mind sharing contact pls?
Hey bro, care to share her rates and contact?
Old 13-02-2023, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 19
qwerty61 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqwerty61 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Hi bro, can share ctc? Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwr View Post
Tried MXLXX Again

Her name: Sasa

RTM: Confirm Chop
Damage: Entrance 1 Blue 1 Green (the rest up to your nego, regular got advantage)
Sensual: this time round alot different. There is another girl inside. Totally cannot. But the other girl still have customer. So during massage is abit awkard. But affter half the session. The customer is gone. The gfe she gave i dunno how to describe. I will confirm mark this as my regular space liao.
Old 13-02-2023, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Went back to see JxxJxx at ZxZx again.

She still looks the same. Milfy. A little matured with some saggy boobs. Willing to push a bit further.

Went for the CIM option again.

Managed to reach forward to unclasp her bra to unleash her fleshy boobs. S

Her BJ technique has been good for me. RTM again absolutely yes!
Saw one slim and tall one. Is that J J ?
Old 13-02-2023, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
Saw one chio viet Gina at Z*z* well**** , anyone tried before ?
Is she slim and tall one....looks damn hot her figure
Old 13-02-2023, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 7
OCBCRobber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
To add on to above. The loc is at lor 7, digonally opp purple signage. I dont log in as much. So try not to pm me. Contact number is in above review. Figure out yourself.
Haha nice one bro!
Old 13-02-2023, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 549 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by m00tix View Post
After for quite sometime no come out relax.... Finally make arrange a session with this gem yesterday.....

Saw this mlif FeiFei 菲菲 and immediately made an appointment with her in the afternoon. Lucky for me she was free during lunch time so I drove to her place to pick her up for a quick session before going back to mine in law house.

First i have to comment on her BBBJ skills, those BBBJ lover you really got to give a drive !!!! Mine expectations very high as I am a BBBJ lover and didnt expect she can meet my high standards.... Such a seductive and hardworking girl, definitely not to be missed for BBBJ lovers!

Reached her place , I was mesmerized by her. Standing in front of me is a seductive lady with her 2 melon like popping out soon....

Maitu faster headdown to nearby H ... So undress we went for a bath .... She cleaning me up thoroughly then knelt down to give me a BBBJ in the bathroom. Solid service! We dried each other up and we proceeded to the bed for the main action.

Once on the bed, we hugged and cuddled together and continue our intense frenching ..... I flipped her over and lay her down and told her that I will service her first and she is fine with it. Started to lick and suck her neck and slowly proceed towards her boobs.... Give her a sensual licking on her boobs and fondle them gently as she let out soft moans. Moved southwards as I kiss and enjoy every inch of her smooth body.

Opened her legs gently and began kissing her pussy lips. Gave her a sensual licking and painting session as I inserted a finger to give her more pleasure and slowly by 2 finger .... She was moaning softly all the time.

Flipped her on top of me into a 69 position as I continue to service her and enjoying her most sensitive spot. Her pussy is really pretty and nice tasting, haven't seen such a nice one in a long time.

She proceeded to give me a BBBJ in 69 position, deepthroating to the base of my 2IC. Her suction is really SOLID and she really take her time to suck and making sure you enjoy every moment when your dick is in her mouth.

After clean up everything have a short massage as times over run ... spend too much time for my 2IC SATISFY... but not enough time for mu massage... nsxt time must book longer timing...

The feeling is really incredible GREATS AND SHIOK!!!!! YOU have to try to believe it !! This kind of service really make you felt like the king!

What i can say she give a top notch SOLID ONE DRAGON SERVICE especially she GOT A SOLID BBBJ SERVICE !!!!!

Name : FeiFei 菲菲
Look : 7.9999 /10( Seductive looks that make u want to bonk her more n more )
Shower together :8.0/10 ( a nice SOLID bbbj in the shower !!!! )
Boobs : C CUP !!!! ( nice boobs , nice to hold )
Frenching : YYESSS (All the way , before and after shower)
Cathbath : YESS (she will kiss and lick from ear to you balls and ass = shiok and enjoy )
BBBJ : REALLY GOT TO DO IT (This one no joke man , different position bbbj , she just take her time to bbbj me, her bbbj really sent me to heaven few times )
Painting : Yummy & Juicy!!!!! PUSSY , she enjoy it
Massage: time overrun just a short massage... a short mssage can feel that shecan gv a good massage too nxt round need to book longer time...
FJ : 11/10 (Very Responsive soft moans , looking at her horny face and can feel that she enjoy it, cannot tahan after some intense thrusting, I exploded and we both cum , her love hole was wet .. )
GFE : 9.5/10 (gfe gao gao , feeling is like with GF)
Attitude: 9/10 ( No rush , not a time watcher , very good attitude make the session feel so good )
RTF : Sure

She is a nice girl, do take good care of her

Highly recommend bros to try this BBBJ Queen , trust me, no joke .... You try it and you will know what i mean .... SURE NO REGRET!!!!
Bro, can share contact please?
Old 13-02-2023, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 549 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Went back to see JxxJxx at ZxZx again.

She still looks the same. Milfy. A little matured with some saggy boobs. Willing to push a bit further.

Went for the CIM option again.

Managed to reach forward to unclasp her bra to unleash her fleshy boobs.

Her BJ technique has been good for me. RTM again absolutely yes!
Bro, mind share contact please?
Old 14-02-2023, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mikeychan87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Tried MXLXX Again

8o surprise she still recognise me after my last visit.
8idnt hesitate to give her another review the moment i step out of her place.

1ook:9.5/10 (Confirm pretty)
6ge: Late 20s to early 30s
3oob: C
9ensual: 10/10
6oaming: 5G
6FE: High

Her name: Sasa

RTM: Confirm Chop
Damage: Entrance 1 Blue 1 Green (the rest up to your nego, regular got advantage)
Sensual: this time round alot different. There is another girl inside. Totally cannot. But the other girl still have customer. So during massage is abit awkard. But affter half the session. The customer is gone. The gfe she gave i dunno how to describe. I will confirm mark this as my regular space liao.
Can share contact please ? Thank you
Old 14-02-2023, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mikeychan87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
After for quite sometime no come out relax.... Finally make arrange a session with this gem yesterday.....

Saw this mlif FeiFei 菲菲 and immediately made an appointment with her in the afternoon. Lucky for me she was free during lunch time so I drove to her place to pick her up for a quick session before going back to mine in law house.

First i have to comment on her BBBJ skills, those BBBJ lover you really got to give a drive !!!! Mine expectations very high as I am a BBBJ lover and didnt expect she can meet my high standards.... Such a seductive and hardworking girl, definitely not to be missed for BBBJ lovers!

Reached her place , I was mesmerized by her. Standing in front of me is a seductive lady with her 2 melon like popping out soon....

Maitu faster headdown to nearby H ... So undress we went for a bath .... She cleaning me up thoroughly then knelt down to give me a BBBJ in the bathroom. Solid service! We dried each other up and we proceeded to the bed for the main action.

Once on the bed, we hugged and cuddled together and continue our intense frenching ..... I flipped her over and lay her down and told her that I will service her first and she is fine with it. Started to lick and suck her neck and slowly proceed towards her boobs.... Give her a sensual licking on her boobs and fondle them gently as she let out soft moans. Moved southwards as I kiss and enjoy every inch of her smooth body.

Opened her legs gently and began kissing her pussy lips. Gave her a sensual licking and painting session as I inserted a finger to give her more pleasure and slowly by 2 finger .... She was moaning softly all the time.

Flipped her on top of me into a 69 position as I continue to service her and enjoying her most sensitive spot. Her pussy is really pretty and nice tasting, haven't seen such a nice one in a long time.

She proceeded to give me a BBBJ in 69 position, deepthroating to the base of my 2IC. Her suction is really SOLID and she really take her time to suck and making sure you enjoy every moment when your dick is in her mouth.

After clean up everything have a short massage as times over run ... spend too much time for my 2IC SATISFY... but not enough time for mu massage... nsxt time must book longer timing...

The feeling is really incredible GREATS AND SHIOK!!!!! YOU have to try to believe it !! This kind of service really make you felt like the king!

What i can say she give a top notch SOLID ONE DRAGON SERVICE especially she GOT A SOLID BBBJ SERVICE !!!!!

Cathbath : YESS (she will kiss and lick from ear to you balls and ass = shiok and enjoy )
BBBJ : REALLY GOT TO DO IT (This one no joke man , different position bbbj , she just take her time to bbbj me, her bbbj really sent me to heaven few times )
Massage: time overrun just a short massage... a short mssage can feel that shecan gv a good massage too nxt round need to book longer time...
FJ : 11/10 (Very Responsive soft moans , looking at her horny face and can feel that she enjoy it, cannot tahan after some intense thrusting, I exploded and we both cum , her love hole was wet .. )
Attitude: 9/10 ( No rush , not a time watcher , very good attitude make the session feel so good )

Highly recommend bros to try this BBBJ Queen , trust me, no joke .... You try it and you will know what i mean .... SURE NO REGRET!!!!
Mind sharing contact please ? Thank you
Old 14-02-2023, 06:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Can share this contact, thanks

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1